- 10-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Alright lads just a quick question, at the moment I'm doing squats, deadlift and calf raises day 1 and bench press, pull ups and shoulder press day 2 all heavy as possible I'm doing this twice a week im eating everything I can! Is there anything you guys would change or do differently? Thanks in advance!
- 10-31-2011, 11:09 PM
- 5'8" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Id say maybe train three times a week if you can. a seperate day each for legs, chest(shoulders/tris), and back(bis). Like i like to say, LEGS/ PUSH/ PULL.
Similar Forum Threads
- By turbolag86 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:24 PM
- By FADAWN in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2010, 03:19 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
- By bbkhan87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2008, 04:27 PM
- By paranox in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2007, 03:05 PM