Bulking with Controlled Labs

  1. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191395
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bulking with Controlled Labs


    Hey there fellow bulkees and bulkettes

    Most of you know me, as Ive been around the forums about 7 years. Ive also written some Bulking FAQs years ago, which have gotten good feedback. Ive recently started a blog/info thread based on CL products, workout science and my own experiences.

    The latest post is a detailed plan on my latest bulk, where I managed to put on 9lbs in 2 months.Stop in the thread, subscribe and look around. You may find some interesting info and lots of good stuff to come.

    RR Controlled Labs Journal / BLOG / Information Center

    Eat up, train hard and stay healthy!
    RR

  2. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Hey there fellow bulkees and bulkettes Most of you know me, as Ive been around the forums about 7 years.Ive also written some Bulking FAQs years ago, which have gotten good feedback.Ive recently started a blog/info thread based on CL products, workout science and my own experiences.The latest post is a detailed plan on my latest bulk, where I managed to put on 9lbs in 2 months.Stop in the thread, subscribe and look around. You may find some interesting info and lots of good stuff to come.RR Controlled Labs Journal / BLOG / Information Center up, train hard and stay healthy!RR
    I clicked the link and it says "page not found". I LOVE CL products, green mag is amazing and same with purple wraath
    Getting back into the swing of things
  3. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191395
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    I clicked the link and it says "page not found".
    Thanks for the heads up my man. Figures I posted from my phone, I must've typed the link wrong.

    Original post fixed too.

    RR Controlled Labs Journal / BLOG / Information Center
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191395
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    I LOVE CL products, green mag is amazing and same with purple wraath
    Thanks alot bro, I'm glad you enjoy the products! You should give Purple PSYKO a try. That's our new intra product. It's a very simple formula, so it has all the essentials you need (Hydrowhey, Leucine, Citrulline Malate)

    when megadosed can show you HUGE gains.
  5. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

    Thanks alot bro, I'm glad you enjoy the products! You should give Purple PSYKO a try. That's our new intra product. It's a very simple formula, so it has all the essentials you need (Hydrowhey, Leucine, Citrulline Malate)

    when megadosed can show you HUGE gains.
    Its funny because I'm looking for an intra workout right now!!
    Getting back into the swing of things
  6. Controlled Labs Representative
    Dracoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    15.06%

    Psyko has a nice punch to it, always gets me ready to go hit the weights hard
  7. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy
    Psyko has a nice punch to it, always gets me ready to go hit the weights hard
    YOCARD!! I didn't know you were on AM! I be seen all your vids on YouTube
    Getting back into the swing of things
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 11:16 PM
  2. Controlled Labs
    By MGSDP in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 10:16 AM
  3. controlled labs ..
    By psychobabble in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 07:50 PM
  4. Thank you, Controlled Labs!
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 03:58 PM
  5. controlled labs
    By emm1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 11:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in