H-drol questions

T

Tommyb

Awards
Hi guys I know this is another one of those posts about h-drol but i just wanted to ask some questions and clarify everything rather than not asking :)

I have done a lot of reading through the forums and my homework about pro hormones and I am considering a cycle, I am only 20 soon coming 21 so am contemplating whether to wait a bit longer first? Ive always found myself as a hard gainer and have been training for a few years now.
This would be my first PH cycle so want to know as much and be as safe as possible reducing any risks and listening to other peoples advice.

I originally was only planning on a 4 week cycle however from the reading everyone seems to say go for longer as results only come in from week 3 and on wards. Also same with dosage as its my first PH i was considering just 25mg for the first week but again everyone suggests to start from 50mg daily?
My aims are to make some good size and strength gains im currently weigh about 175lbs.

With that in mind this is what i was planning my cycle to look like:

Week 1 - Cycle Assist
Week 2 - Cycle Assist/ H-drol 50mg/ milk thistle
Week 3 - Cycle Assist/ H-drol 50mg/ milk thistle
Week 4 - Cycle Assist/ H-drol 50mg/ milk thistle
Week 5 - Cycle Assist/ H-drol 75mg/ milk thistle
Week 6 - Cycle Assist/ H-drol 75mg/ milk thistle

PCT
Week 1 - Novadex xt/ Cycle Assist
Week 2 - Novadex xt/ Cycle Assist
Week 3 - Novadex xt/ Cycle Assist
Week 4 - Novadex xt/ Cycle Assist

I will also be taking multi-vits throughout, as well as whey protein or weight gainer.
I read a lot of people mentioning taking taurine, hawthorne berries? Would you suggest including these in my cycle?

Any suggestions/ advice?

Thanks

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
Hey, I'm another youngster doing H-Drol also. My suggestion is snag some BCAA complexes + Glutamine for pre-workout, Swanson has a decent one I can PM ya; definitely keep milk thistle, definitely hawthorne, taurine would help a little in the energy dept. I suggest you aquire some gingko biloba (helps circulation and seems to make me less angry on PH's) and I do Dandelion, yellow dock, and turmeric all for my liver. Need any advice hit me up, same situation as you

P.S. Don't waste cycle assist on a week without being on the PH; if you're really worried do 25/50/50/50/75/75

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id say the guidelines would 23+ yrs to start a cycle of course thats not always the case, most people will run it regardless. id say wait but if you cant be smart about your cycle now i am not encouraging you to do this cycle whatsoever but first of all you havent done enough homework if you think novedex is a pct

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats ur stats btw, i think i can get a better pic, if i knew where you stand as far as weight

also there are some good alternative for you hardgainers- anabeta nd natadrol.

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
whats ur stats btw, i think i can get a better pic, if i knew where you stand as far as weight

also there are some good alternative for you hardgainers- anabeta nd natadrol.
Me?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I know this is another one of those posts about h-drol but i just wanted to ask some questions and clarify everything rather than not asking :)

I have done a lot of reading through the forums and my homework about pro hormones and I am considering a cycle, I am only 20 soon coming 21 so am contemplating whether to wait a bit longer first? Ive always found myself as a hard gainer and have been training for a few years now.
This would be my first PH cycle so want to know as much and be as safe as possible reducing any risks and listening to other peoples advice.

I originally was only planning on a 4 week cycle however from the reading everyone seems to say go for longer as results only come in from week 3 and on wards. Also same with dosage as its my first PH i was considering just 25mg for the first week but again everyone suggests to start from 50mg daily?
My aims are to make some good size and strength gains im currently weigh about 175lbs.

Week 1 - Cycle Assist

PCT

I will also be taking multi-vits throughout, as well as whey protein or weight gainer.
I read a lot of people mentioning taking taurine, hawthorne berries? Would you suggest including these in my cycle?

Any suggestions/ advice?

Thanks
Hey, I'm another youngster doing H-Drol also. My suggestion is snag some BCAA complexes + Glutamine for pre-workout, Swanson has a decent one I can PM ya; definitely keep milk thistle, definitely hawthorne, taurine would help a little in the energy dept. I suggest you aquire some gingko biloba (helps circulation and seems to make me less angry on PH's) and I do Dandelion, yellow dock, and turmeric all for my liver. Need any advice hit me up, same situation as you

P.S. Don't waste cycle assist on a week without being on the PH; if you're really worried do 25/50/50/50/75/75
Neither of you should be taking PH/AAS period. You are both way too young and have no idea what you are about to do to yourself or your body. Your hormones are primed right now for muscle building....quit being pussies and just train your ass off and eat food and you will grow. It's not that hard.

Seriously; stay away until age 25+. Until then just do your research and learn. Don't come crying to us when you get gyno or permanently destroy your libido for the rest of your life.

T

Tommyb

Awards
Neither of you should be taking PH/AAS period. You are both way too young and have no idea what you are about to do to yourself or your body. Your hormones are primed right now for muscle building....quit being pussies and just train your ass off and eat food and you will grow. It's not that hard.

Seriously; stay away until age 25+. Until then just do your research and learn. Don't come crying to us when you get gyno or permanently destroy your libido for the rest of your life.

Booom! Thats that sorted then, im going to leave it for a few years at least then and maybe il even reach the shape and size id like to in that time.
I do train hard and eat, just past few months havent seemed to make any gains which puts me down a lot!
Seem to be putting work it but not always paying off. I know everyone is different and gains will always vary just want to put on some good size.

Thanks for all the replies anyway.

Any alternative supplements any of you would suggest help me gain some good size + strength. (not PH)
I currently take weight gainer, BCAA, L Gutamine, Jack 3d, multi-vits aswell as a fairly decent diet.

Majike44

Majike44

Awards

Conveniently 25 while you're 26.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Booom! Thats that sorted then, im going to leave it for a few years at least then and maybe il even reach the shape and size id like to in that time.
I do train hard and eat, just past few months havent seemed to make any gains which puts me down a lot!
Seem to be putting work it but not always paying off. I know everyone is different and gains will always vary just want to put on some good size.

Thanks for all the replies anyway.

Any alternative supplements any of you would suggest help me gain some good size + strength. (not PH)
I currently take weight gainer, BCAA, L Gutamine, Jack 3d, multi-vits aswell as a fairly decent diet.
Yeah man. Just try to push the limits naturally. Just think about it. If you eat clean and kill your workouts for the next 5 years you will grow! I think those that push it to the limits naturally first will have better success using performance enhancers in the long run. You need to build up as much of your own natural mass as humanly possible and get a solid understanding of how your body reacts to certain foods (nutrition) and training methods.

As far as supplements those are all solid choices. You can also get some creatine monohydrate to help with your goals as well. I take it year round regardless of whether i'm trying to cut or bulk.

Props to you for making a smart decision

I should smack you like your momma does. And if she doesn't, then she should. Learn to respect your elders and understand when someone is trying to give you advice so that you don't do permanent harm to your body and advice that will benefit you in the long run. Putting on muscle isn't a race....it's a crawl.

You're just a kid and you have a lot to learn. Take the time to lift, train, and eat your ass off. Your body's own natural production of hormones is so high right now that YOU DONT NEED PH/AAS.

If you're not scared, you should be. At your age you run the risk of doing some permanent damage as your body is still developing.

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
Yeah man. Just try to push the limits naturally. Just think about it. If you eat clean and kill your workouts for the next 5 years you will grow! I think those that push it to the limits naturally first will have better success using performance enhancers in the long run. You need to build up as much of your own natural mass as humanly possible and get a solid understanding of how your body reacts to certain foods (nutrition) and training methods.

As far as supplements those are all solid choices. You can also get some creatine monohydrate to help with your goals as well. I take it year round regardless of whether i'm trying to cut or bulk.

Props to you for making a smart decision

I should smack you like your momma does. And if she doesn't, then she should. Learn to respect your elders and understand when someone is trying to give you advice so that you don't do permanent harm to your body and advice that will benefit you in the long run. Putting on muscle isn't a race....it's a crawl.

You're just a kid and you have a lot to learn. Take the time to lift, train, and eat your ass off. Your body's own natural production of hormones is so high right now that YOU DONT NEED PH/AAS.

If you're not scared, you should be. At your age you run the risk of doing some permanent damage as your body is still developing.
Why don't you grow up, mother references are even beneath someone my age. Actually in about 18 months I'll be in Med school, I think I know what I'm doing and why.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you grow up, mother references are even beneath someone my age. Actually in about 18 months I'll be in Med school, I think I know what I'm doing and why.
At the age of 18, you know nothing. SMH.

:pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat:

B

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established

first off you've just admitted to being in the same boat and running this as a rookie yourself, why in hell would he listen to you, and clearly he shouldn't...OP should pre-load support supplements for 2 weeks minimum for safety purposes.

You're 18 years old. Don't hate on guys who are merely attempting to help the OP and yourself for that matter. On the boards, we ain't here to sh*t on people, simply help those looking for it and make the best recommendation based on OUR experiences.

I don't know any med school that will take an 18 year old without college degree in pre-med? My roommate right now is pre-med and that kid is 22 working his ass off just to get considered for med school. so if you'd elaborate it be appreciated.

And that's called prejudice
it's not prejudice. People are trying to help you because your younger and stop you from harming your body in the acute and on the long term. These methyl's can do some serious harm if not treated with respect which is evident you do not regard them with.

B

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
as far as the other supplement options are considered. AnaBeta is a good choice man. Natadrol is a viable option as well, personally I've run AnaBeta and had solid results from it.

I'm just coming off an H-drol run and in my first week of PCT. cut the cycle short because of some prostate discomfort. Subsided once the H-drol was stopped.

As far as my experience because I know Majike44 will question me and as to why I am 21 years old and using H-drol and other PH's.

Been training since I was 17. Blasted through as much naturally as I could and was progressing pretty well honestly but made the classic mistake a year later. Been with professional strength and speed trainers since 18 and made an 'amateur' and 'uneducated' plunge into PH's at 19 on my own once I hit college and luckily survived to talk about it. I've got (2) M-drol (superdrol) runs under my belt, D-zine & M-LMG as well, and the most recent being the H-drol run. I am the farthest thing from educated medically or in any form at the level that other members are, but I am educated through my own PERSONAL experiences as I am sure TheDarkHalf is as well.

I commend you for deciding to stay natural and believe and advocate to all my teammates and friends as well, to maximize NATURAL ability before turning to PH's and AAS for that matter. I would certainly recommend the AnaBeta as well as creatine mono as TheDarkHalf recommended and EAT! you would be amazed and at what you can achieve naturally just by dialing in your diet and understanding proper training. good luck man and don't hesitate to ask anything else and we'll do the best we can here on AM.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did juice when i was young, 17 thru 19. Now im 20 and im on HRT for the rest of my lift with a ruined libido if I get off the test...food for thought

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
I know the risks, and I've been all natural for about three years now. Pre-loading on a supplement two weeks prior will do nothing, most herbal supplements take a month or more for their full effects. If he wants to, he'd start milk thistle, turmeric, and a high-berry diet prior to his cycle months in advance, possibly hawthorn, fish oil + flax oil complex, and a high nut/fish intake. It took me 6 months of detox to prepare myself, and even now I'm worried. The fact I'm his age can help him mentally prepare for a situation knowing he's not the only one starting one of these an early age. I'm not dumb, I don't like people critiquing my age...:gives:

P.S. I'm a junior in college and I'm 18, Puerto Rican schools start early.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards

Week 1 - Cycle Assist

PCT

Any suggestions/ advice?

Thanks
you contradict yourself quite a few times throughout all of your posts on here, but i am going to help you anyway since you seem to have your mind made up that you are goign to run a cycle. Now i must say it is a dumb idea for you to run a cycle, but whatever you seem to be a selective listener so here goes.

First you need a serm with your pct. Sure you can get by without one but they are cheaper than most test boosters, much more effective, will allow you to retain more gains, and significantly reduce the chances of you getting gyno/estrogen related problems during pct. Novedex xt just isnt gonna cut it man. You may also want some daa in pct for libido purposes.

Your cycle is goign to require 2 bottles the way you have it. Youd be better off just running 50/75/75/75/75/75.

Also, hows your diet and workout plan?

G

gward

Awards
I don't believe in hard gainers, it's called an improper diet or simply not eating enough and/or doing a girly workout. I recently ran a cycle of H-Drol and didn't think it was worth it due to the sides / gains / cost. Sure I made gains, but I would've made gains anyway, just might have taken a little longer. Then during PCT you'll lose some of it. If I were you I'd look into a ZMA supplement first (herbal testosterone booster).

But if you're determined to run a cycle read up, I found this post to be invaluable, I can't post links yet but search for "the stupid people's guide to pct" it's the 9th one down.

I was eating about 3500 cal's a day while doing it, but depends how active you are, I'm 6ft and sit all my ass all day at work.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just fyi probably not a good idea to put this online. Med schools can research an applicant and will not look highly on steroid use or you advising other 18 year olds to use steroids. They may question your judgment.

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
I wouldn't call it a steroid, the same category as injectables, which is what people would think

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
H drol IS a steroid. It does not matter what you would call it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
As of right now I am natural but starting next week I will take h drol. So yes I will be taking a steroid and so are you.

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
Fair enough then, but I don't think a med school will frown on it regardless

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough then, but I don't think a med school will frown on it regardless

All I am telling you is be careful what you put online. Medical schools do research applicants online i know students who have not gotten in because of things they had on their faceook.

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
Ouch, well appreciate the warning, not meaning to be rude

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe in hard gainers, it's called an improper diet or simply not eating enough and/or doing a girly workout. I recently ran a cycle of H-Drol and didn't think it was worth it due to the sides / gains / cost. Sure I made gains, but I would've made gains anyway, just might have taken a little longer. Then during PCT you'll lose some of it. If I were you I'd look into a ZMA supplement first (herbal testosterone booster).

But if you're determined to run a cycle read up, I found this post to be invaluable, I can't post links yet but search for "the stupid people's guide to pct" it's the 9th one down.

I was eating about 3500 cal's a day while doing it, but depends how active you are, I'm 6ft and sit all my ass all day at work.
I disagree with this.... Not sure you were doing the cycle properly, or maybe your body type was not meant for the product. As a first time PH H-drol had a major impact on me, it helped me put on 15 lbs at the highest point. I would strongly suggest H-drol to a first time user, proper diet and plenty of good clean calories and the gains are inevitable with the product! I'm now two months post cycle and with the proper pct have maintained 8-10 lbs of the 15.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Aside from some of the good advice given, this thread is full of---->:icon_lol: