CB-1 weight gainer? Anybody heard anything bout it?
- 10-09-2011, 03:42 PM
- 12-18-2011, 05:51 PM
I haven't tried it, but I've heard good things about it. A buddy at my gym used it and gained a ton... like 25 pounds in 1 month. I was surprised at how good he looked for how much weight he had put on. Basically, it works by activating the CB1 receptor (hence the name), which stimulates appetite so it's easy to eat more. I'm going to try it with my next bulk.
It's interesting, on the CB-1 weight gainer website it says that it "slows down the metabolism." Of course, there are thermogenics that increase metabolism, but the opposite? I'll have to look in to that.
- 12-18-2011, 06:00 PM
will read up on these laterGenomyx Rep
12-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Not for me..But interested
Similar Forum Threads
- By atlirishfan in forum BulkingReplies: 65Last Post: 05-19-2011, 02:29 AM
- By zachw023 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:42 AM
- By Swoldierboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:29 PM
- By abnxtwo in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-21-2009, 03:48 PM
- By aedubber in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2008, 10:49 PM