HGH & Prohormone: How many calories?

  1. New Member
    Mike177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    HGH & Prohormone: How many calories?


    Hello!

    How many calories a day would someone need to bulk while on HGH and a prohoromone? The HGH will be started for 3-6 months first at 4 i.u's a day, then P-mag will be stacked for a 6 week cycle, I will continue the HGH until at least the 1 year mark. Stats: 6'2, 200lbs, 25 years, don't know exact body fat. I just started eating 4,000-4,500 calories a day and could easily bump it up quite a bit.

    Thanks

  2. New Member
    Mike177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    Bump
  3. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875250
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    if it was me, i would be taking in as many clean calories as possible. it will only help in means of gains. by clean cals, i mean chicken breasts, eggs...etc not cake, donuts, pizza...etc
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Mike177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    if it was me, i would be taking in as many clean calories as possible. it will only help in means of gains. by clean cals, i mean chicken breasts, eggs...etc not cake, donuts, pizza...etc
    Okay cool, so no calorie cut at all, just eat as much "clean" foods as possible. Will this still keep the fat off me? Is there any hope of actually loosing fat with such high calories since I'll be on HGH + prohormone? I have been doing a clean bulk or about a week now.
  5. New Member
    scherbs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    58856
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike177 View Post
    Okay cool, so no calorie cut at all, just eat as much "clean" foods as possible. Will this still keep the fat off me? Is there any hope of actually loosing fat with such high calories since I'll be on HGH + prohormone? I have been doing a clean bulk or about a week now.
    Yep--HgH and prohormones > thermodynamics.
    You're kidding, right?
  6. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,164
    Rep Power
    294033
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    3.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why are you taking GH on a bulk? I would definitely keep it for a cut.

    That being said, the anabolic cycles ive down ive found i could eat a substantial caloric surplus without fat gain. Typically on a natty bulk ill bump up my calories 500-600 over a maintenance calculation, but ill still gain a moderate amount of fat by the end.

    I've easily been able to go 1k-1500 over maintenance and get bigger with minimal fat gain on anabolics.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. New Member
    Mike177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Why are you taking GH on a bulk? I would definitely keep it for a cut.

    That being said, the anabolic cycles ive down ive found i could eat a substantial caloric surplus without fat gain. Typically on a natty bulk ill bump up my calories 500-600 over a maintenance calculation, but ill still gain a moderate amount of fat by the end.

    I've easily been able to go 1k-1500 over maintenance and get bigger with minimal fat gain on anabolics.
    I was curious if I could still cut a large amount of fat while still having enough calories for great muscle gains. Ideally I would like to recomp if it can be done efficiently. I am hoping I can loose fat while on a clean bulk diet. Because I will be running the GH for quite a while I think I will have time to both bulk and cut and get down to a very low body fat %.

    Out of curiosity, if I started cutting at the 4th to 6th month on GH with a diet that was severely calorie restricted would I still be able to maintain my gains from the bulk? How large of a caloric deficit could I be in without loosing very much muscle?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM
  2. calories/calories from fat/ sugar alcohol
    By stfdkd37 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 06:48 PM
  3. Calories Burned vs calories taken
    By xaktsaroth in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:01 AM
  4. ProHormone Recovery or ProHormone alternative
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 01:10 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 11:33 AM
Log in
Log in