Sooo i just had a major cheat meal.

  1. Sooo i just had a major cheat meal.


    found out today that i have been eating wayyy over my cals because i did not know that 8 oz cooked white rice = 2 cups...so alll my cals tracking was completely messed up and i was like..why not make it a cheat meal today? about 5 mins ago i had sushi,2 protein bars, half a cake, ALMOST HAD KFC FRIED CHICKEN


  2. get coldstone cupcakes. cheat correctly fool lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mchief101 View Post
    found out today that i have been eating wayyy over my cals because i did not know that 8 oz cooked white rice = 2 cups...so alll my cals tracking was completely messed up and i was like..why not make it a cheat meal today? about 5 mins ago i had sushi,2 protein bars, half a cake, ALMOST HAD KFC FRIED CHICKEN
    Drop in when you cash a quad whopper or a Hardee's triple thick burger!

    I call yours a thursday dinner!
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  4. I just had the new double California Whopper yesterday! Guacamole and bacon on a double Whopper = Mmm mmm good! Not to mention the fries and onion rings too!

  5. If Im gonna cheat it sure as hell isnt gonna be fast food.

    I want some sushi and hibachi. Big ass deep dish meatlovers pizza. Calzone. I'll drive to Philly for the best philly cheesesteak and the works on top. Churracho steak. Cuban prok chops. Portuguese rodizio...

    (Can you tell I'm dieting?)
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  6. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    If Im gonna cheat it sure as hell isnt gonna be fast food.

    I want some sushi and hibachi. Big ass deep dish meatlovers pizza. Calzone. I'll drive to Philly for the best philly cheesesteak and the works on top. Churracho steak. Cuban prok chops. Portuguese rodizio...

    (Can you tell I'm dieting?)
    Word, I've never considered ground up chicken cartilage/organs/lips or bovine cheek meat a "cheat meal", nasty.

  7. That's a pretty weak cheat meal lol. When I cheat big, it's like going to Outback, eating half a blooming onion And 3 loaves of their amazing bread with a ****load of butter to myself, then a salad, 9oz filet mignon, loaded baked potato, and then finishing off the meal by splitting a "thunder from down under" (brownie with ice cream) with the GF. **** now I'm starving
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MNripped View Post
    Word, I've never considered ground up chicken cartilage/organs/lips or bovine cheek meat a "cheat meal", nasty.
    An attempt at sarcasm with a proclamation of chickens with lips!
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    That's a pretty weak cheat meal lol. When I cheat big, it's like going to Outback, eating half a blooming onion And 3 loaves of their amazing bread with a ****load of butter to myself, then a salad, 9oz filet mignon, loaded baked potato, and then finishing off the meal by splitting a "thunder from down under" (brownie with ice cream) with the GF. **** now I'm starving
    THIS ftw

  10. I use to down a cartoon of ice cream and a pizza then munch on whatever i was in the mood for a lil like oreos or stir fry lol

  11. When people asked me for a good cheat meal during bulk this is my typical answer:
    Go to your favorite diner, before opening the menu order a pitcher of cola.
    Now open the menu to the lunch entrees, order the entire left side.
    You may not stop until the plates are clean.
    If they serve coffee and dessert. Get a latte wiht whole milk and cheesecake - by cheesecake I mean half the pie.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    When people asked me for a good cheat meal during bulk this is my typical answer:
    Go to your favorite diner, before opening the menu order a pitcher of cola.
    Now open the menu to the lunch entrees, order the entire left side.
    You may not stop until the plates are clean.
    If they serve coffee and dessert. Get a latte wiht whole milk and cheesecake - by cheesecake I mean half the pie.
    HAHA

  13. when I cheat- i eat a whole box of brownies- to myself



    but uhm, i cut this out, as im cutting :/
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  14. Me and a friend would order the 2 for 20 at Applebee's. But the waiter was always confused that we wanted 2 entrees each.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  15. Thats not a cheat meal! Wheres the extra large pizza, ice cream, burger king and other such disgusting things?



    Note; That is sarcasm hehe

  16. My favorite cheat meal is always pizza. A nice big crispy pizza, with super thin crust and some good italian sausage on top. For good measure, I like to pour some olive oil that has been soaking in spicy peppers on top.

  17. sushi cheating? how?!?! I eat it all the time NOT cheating.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  18. went to the diner last night. started with Corn fritters - f'n amazing IMO
    Dinner was fried clam platter - house special salad with Blue Cheese dressing, fried clams onion rings fries and a side of broccoli. A bit bummed they didnt bring over the bread platter, but I was stuffed

  19. cant go wrong with a large triple whopper from bk.
    now thats the way to cheat
    shut up and squat!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    cant go wrong with a large triple whopper from bk.
    now thats the way to cheat
    Go with the Red Robin Monster Burger!
    The Historic PES Legend

  21. When i was bulking it was just fast food hamburgers all the time, As long as i got my calories and protein nothing else mattered. So technically i "Cheated" my way from 170-246 People tend to beat themselves up over little cheat things all the time don't sweat it just keep on moving forward.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  22. people over think bodybuilding too often. sure if u are going to be a professional bodybuilder you kinda have to, but for most of us, we just wana look good. so dont worry about it, just eat your butt off. and dont worry about the scale. just how your body looks. if u pay attention too much to the scale, you can get depressed easily
    shut up and squat!!!

  23. That scale will mind **** you straight to the looney bin. I step on it MAX 3 times a week.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  24. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    That scale will mind **** you straight to the looney bin. I step on it MAX 3 times a week.
    bet that... 1x a week max for me!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  25. [QUOTE=OrganicShadow;2936095]That scale will mind **** you straight to the looney bin. I step on it MAX 3 times a week.[/QUOTE

    The man is right 100%! Focus on the mirror as your friend weight means nothing. Look at it this way competition wise, do they "weigh each bodybuilder and whoever is the most weight wins?" NO! I weigh myself bulking once every 10 days or so, but when contest dieting it's once a week. I learned from that it messed with my head like organic mentioned. Plus there are many things that contribute to weight on an hour by hour basis.

  26. So is it ok to have a cheat day? And eat whatever the **** i wanna eat? And eat clean the rest of the week while bulking.

  27. That's a really week Cheat day my cheat day was crazy let me start from the top haha

    2 whole loafs of bread with peanut butter and jelly finished both jars then moved on to 2 whole pints of ice cream a full bag of kit Kats dipped in Chocalate just cause then ate a full box of cookies and fully personal pizza then drove downtown to taco bell had those new Doritos tacos 4 of them and a nacho cheese gordita on the go to jack in the box where I picked up a vanilla ice cream shake then drove home had a bag of gummy worms and probably a gallon of milk and I did this in one hour let me tell you it tasted great but after that hour I felt I was going to die never do that again but yeah that was my cheat day but more like a cheat hour so get at me !!! Haha

  28. =( ihavent had a cheat meal in such a long time...i want one!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TheB3asT View Post
    That's a really week Cheat day my cheat day was crazy let me start from the top haha

    2 whole loafs of bread with peanut butter and jelly finished both jars then moved on to 2 whole pints of ice cream a full bag of kit Kats dipped in Chocalate just cause then ate a full box of cookies and fully personal pizza then drove downtown to taco bell had those new Doritos tacos 4 of them and a nacho cheese gordita on the go to jack in the box where I picked up a vanilla ice cream shake then drove home had a bag of gummy worms and probably a gallon of milk and I did this in one hour let me tell you it tasted great but after that hour I felt I was going to die never do that again but yeah that was my cheat day but more like a cheat hour so get at me !!! Haha
    LOL that sounds like me!! The bad thing is my cheat meal isn't usually scheduled it's just an all out loss of control and self indulgence on what should have been a normal "small cheat" or something like that. I end up eating like 6k+ calories in an hour or so and feeling like I'm going to die by the end of it. Right until that point of no return though I always still feel some kind of hunger or drive to eat more. Then all of the sudden I'm saying woops I shouldn't have done that...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas

    LOL that sounds like me!! The bad thing is my cheat meal isn't usually scheduled it's just an all out loss of control and self indulgence on what should have been a normal "small cheat" or something like that. I end up eating like 6k+ calories in an hour or so and feeling like I'm going to die by the end of it. Right until that point of no return though I always still feel some kind of hunger or drive to eat more. Then all of the sudden I'm saying woops I shouldn't have done that...
    Yeah man mine Aren't scheduled either I just loose it and then I feel horrible later haha

  31. Quote Originally Posted by TheB3asT
    That's a really week Cheat day my cheat day was crazy let me start from the top haha

    2 whole loafs of bread with peanut butter and jelly finished both jars then moved on to 2 whole pints of ice cream a full bag of kit Kats dipped in Chocalate just cause then ate a full box of cookies and fully personal pizza then drove downtown to taco bell had those new Doritos tacos 4 of them and a nacho cheese gordita on the go to jack in the box where I picked up a vanilla ice cream shake then drove home had a bag of gummy worms and probably a gallon of milk and I did this in one hour let me tell you it tasted great but after that hour I felt I was going to die never do that again but yeah that was my cheat day but more like a cheat hour so get at me !!! Haha
    Damn!!!
    Haha.
    U killed some snacks man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  32. LOL and i was worried about MY cheat day the other day...I only had 5 large portions of garlic bread , aboud a plateful (heaping...) of brisket, like 2 slices of cake...half a jar (tiny one , like 12 oz tops) of dried fruits with nuts , and a whole bottle of laura scaulders natural peanut butter...idk how the peanut butter ended up there..but yeah haha...I was feeling bad about it...after the food-bonanza some of you down...i feel ok now :3!!! Oh and add like 2 desert plates of sweet potatoes baked in champagne and agave honey with marshmallows on top (yes melted) ^^!!! But i do not cheat ever haha that was my first cheat meal in months xD

  33. How do you guys eat like this during a bulk, and not have 30% body fat?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    How do you guys eat like this during a bulk, and not have 30% body fat?
    Once every 2 weeks or so isnt gonna give you all that body fat , heck with a nice metabolism and with a sweet ass cardio in check all the week , it wont even make a dent , and most likely give u a nice metabolism boost and insulin spike , both nice for bulking :3

  35. Id say stick with a CHEAT MEAL, Not a cheat DAY.
    If you cheat all day you tend to overdo it and can easily put yourself farther back from where you were aiming...
    but ya man if you're bulking you really dont need to worry about it, just go to town, have whatever you want, and enjoy it. dont regret your cheat.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Id say stick with a CHEAT MEAL, Not a cheat DAY.
    If you cheat all day you tend to overdo it and can easily put yourself farther back from where you were aiming...
    but ya man if you're bulking you really dont need to worry about it, just go to town, have whatever you want, and enjoy it. dont regret your cheat.
    Agreed , make it a meal , not a day lol and enjoy it , its a reward for all the hard work...trust me just 1 meal , however bad it is , if u followed ur program completly for like a month , wont do **** to you , and if u stick to your program again you'll be ok and far more motivated

  37. ^ exactly what he said.

  38. cake is my weakness.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MindMuscle12 View Post
    cake is my weakness.
    egg ham & cheese croissants are my kryponite from BK =( I just had 2 with a protein scoop, lol!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thought on weekly cheat meal (and I meal major cheat meal)
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. cheat meal?
    By dedication in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Log in
Log in