Another ''rate my diet''

  1. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Another ''rate my diet''


    Morning all,

    I have been browsing this website for a long time now, and have seen a HUGE amount of 'rate my diets' etc.... so i thought i would be one of the croud and post mine up.

    A little back ground information.

    Age - 20
    Gender - Male
    Training Years - 1 and a half
    Hight - 5foot 10
    Weight - 162 lb

    My main intentions are to bulk up more, i believe my weight for my hight is pitiful.

    So my diet is below,

    (It may get a little bit muddled when pasted.... the values next to the foods are the values i am getting from that food, and the TOTALS are per meal.... with the total daily value at the end ..... the values are Calories, carbs, Proteins and then fats.



    Meal One Calories Carbs Protein Fat

    Oatmeal 356--- 60--- 11 ---8
    High Protein Flapjack 488--- 58.8 ---16.5--- 24.2
    Ultimate Whey Protein 119 ---3.8 ---21.8 ---1.9
    250ml Milk 166--- 12 ---9 ---2

    TOTAL 1129 ---134.6 ---58.3 ---36.1
    *

    Meal Two Calories Carbs Protein Fat

    Brown Bread x2 182 ---32.4--- 7.2 ---0.9
    Peanut Butter 50g305--- 6--- 11.1--- 26.3
    Ultimate Whey Protein 119--- 3.8 ---21.8 --- 1.9

    TOTAL 606 ---42.2--- 40.1 ---29.1
    *

    Meal Three Calories Carbs Protein Fat

    Brown Bread x4 364 ---64.8--- 14.4 ---1.8
    Sandwich Filling 100--- 2--- 15 ---6
    High Protein Flapjacks 488 ---58.8 ---16.5--- 24.2
    1 banana 90 ---23--- 1--- 0

    TOTAL 1042 ---148.6--- 46.9--- 32
    *

    Meal Four (pre-workout) Calories Carbs Protein Fat

    2 wheat biscuits192--- 31.8--- 9.2--- 3.1
    1 banana 90--- 23 ---1 ---0

    TOTAL 282--- 54.8--- 10.2 ---3.1
    *

    Meal Five (post-workout) Calories Carbs Protein Fat

    **Dinner** 350--- 45--- 25--- 15
    1 apple 50--- 13--- 1--- 1

    TOTAL 400--- 58--- 26 ---16
    *

    Meal Six Calories Carbs Protein Fat

    Ultimate Whey Protein 119--- 3.8 ---21.8--- 1.9


    TOTAL 119--- 41--- 34 ---4
    *


    DAILY TOTALS

    Calories ---3578
    Carbs ---479.2
    Protein ---215.5
    Fat ---120.3



    **This signifies an average meal, calories and/or carbs e.t.c may fluctuate.

    Im on Halovol-v for 5 weeks (25/50/50/50/50) ... not as high as some, lets just say im being overly careful. And yes i have PCT.

    Training split is,

    Monday - Legs,Calfs,Abs
    Tuesday - Rest
    Wednesday - Chest,Tricep, Abs
    Thursday - Bicep,Back,Abs
    Friday - Shoulders,Traps,Forearm
    Saturday - Chest (isolated)
    Sunday - Rest


    Chest is trained twice due to this being my weakest part....

    So yea any comments welcome, bad or good


    *Edit* - I also drink 4Ltres of water a day, too much? not enough? comment

  2. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Bump...

    Noone cares? D=
  3. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Bump again,

    Can anyone provide pointers or improvements to my diet... i know your all probably bored of the amount of diets posted... Anyone have any sort of feedback what so ever?

    Im pretty happy with it and im making gains, but im open to ideas....
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Loads of views and not ONE single opinion.....
  5. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I will jump in on this, good to have other members from the UK on here!

    You want to bulk up more. What is your body fat percentage?

    Also, how long have you been on your current diet and what results do you have to show for it?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I will jump in on this, good to have other members from the UK on here!

    You want to bulk up more. What is your body fat percentage?

    Also, how long have you been on your current diet and what results do you have to show for it?

    Cheers for the comment dude,

    My body fat % BEFORE the bulk was 11/12%, i was massively ripped, but that doesn't really matter to me at the moment.

    The diet i have posted is my current diet, i have been on it for over a month now and gained 4/5 pounds, of probably 60% muscle and the rest fat, Im not too bothered about fat gain, ill just keep it in check.

    Anything i should add or change about the diet? Its working IMO, but i am curious about others views and opinions
  7. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I don't know if you are on cycle at the moment or about to start so can't be definitive on how much your nutrition plan is working.

    Personally for me it is very carb heavy and your sources of protein are all vegetarian unless I am missing something or you have some hidden collagen in those protein flapjacks of yours?!

    I prefer to get sources of protein from meat, fish or eggs. They are complete sources and come with a source of fat (in some) and micronutrients.

    This looks like the kind of diet someone would eat if they were staying in a hotel and trying to make the best of a bad situation.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't know if you are on cycle at the moment or about to start so can't be definitive on how much your nutrition plan is working.

    Personally for me it is very carb heavy and your sources of protein are all vegetarian unless I am missing something or you have some hidden collagen in those protein flapjacks of yours?!

    I prefer to get sources of protein from meat, fish or eggs. They are complete sources and come with a source of fat (in some) and micronutrients.

    This looks like the kind of diet someone would eat if they were staying in a hotel and trying to make the best of a bad situation.

    Haha, yea i'm on cycle at the moment, i am actually believe it or not a massive meat eater, and i thought that would be something that was picked up. I have 'opted' for no meat in meals 1,2,3,4 and 6 (dinner will 100% contain either beef,chicken,fish e.t.c) because of time and money, i know, terrible excuse right? However for now this is working, but in your opinion you would add a tad more meat into the mix, and decrease the carbs?

    I have made the carbs high for weight gain, i know fats come with cabs too though.
  9. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I would, yes.

    I make protein the most important thing in there and revolve my meals around the source. Anything you want to bump the calories up goes alongside it. I would propose to let your protein and carb caloric intake meet in the middle rather than being so carb heavy. That is personal preference. If you are putting on noticeable amounts of fat and you are on cycle, you could definitely clean up somewhere.

    Cost of protein flapjacks to cost of meat as a bulk purchase? Interesting comparison.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would, yes.

    I make protein the most important thing in there and revolve my meals around the source. Anything you want to bump the calories up goes alongside it. I would propose to let your protein and carb caloric intake meet in the middle rather than being so carb heavy. That is personal preference. If you are putting on noticeable amounts of fat and you are on cycle, you could definitely clean up somewhere.

    Cost of protein flapjacks to cost of meat as a bulk purchase? Interesting comparison.
    Fair comment there, i shall look into more meat produce, and see where i can decrease the carbs a bit, the fast gains aren't terrible i can live with them, i know i can cut them back down when i'm in my cutting phase, but i think i will revise it a little due to being on cycle.

    Very interesting to hear your approach though
  11. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You probably won't have to focus on bringing your carbs down, if you increase meat consumption you will inevitable have a slightly lower appetite for the rest of the meal. I know a steak fills me up more than a protein flapjack.

    Just start with it as the most important and keep doing the rest you are doing. Give it a couple of weeks to assess progress and then post another review my diet form if you want to make any further changes.

    Best of luck.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You probably won't have to focus on bringing your carbs down, if you increase meat consumption you will inevitable have a slightly lower appetite for the rest of the meal. I know a steak fills me up more than a protein flapjack.

    Just start with it as the most important and keep doing the rest you are doing. Give it a couple of weeks to assess progress and then post another review my diet form if you want to make any further changes.

    Best of luck.
    Cheers dude, i suppose thats the main thing, its the golden Give it time to work... so assess it and see what happens

    But your right i will incorporate more meat substances i think

    Cheers for the help mate, very appreciated
  13. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Afternoon!

    For anyone that takes an interest, i have reformed my diet. On the above diet i gained around 10 pounds (i was on hdrol too). Now im looking to gain at a more slower but steadier pace, and keep my gains.

    My new diet is below.
  14. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    118325
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Umm this diet looks odd to me. Id say have a meat based protein source with each meal, then carbs, veggies, fruits, and healthy fats. 40-50g protein per meal is good. Then just fill the rest in with lots of veggies, fruits, carbs and fats.
  15. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,383
    Rep Power
    1203636
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    that doesnt add up to 3390 cals..........300 pro 300 carb 100 fat is 3300 and ur not even hitting that ....also 3 TBlsp of EVOO is alot more tahn 1.9 g fat and its not 21 g protein ....u might want to revise that man lol
  16. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Umm this diet looks odd to me. Id say have a meat based protein source with each meal, then carbs, veggies, fruits, and healthy fats. 40-50g protein per meal is good. Then just fill the rest in with lots of veggies, fruits, carbs and fats.
    Cheers for the advice mate, I know it looks a little strange and that the carbs are high, trying to bulk as well as keep the fats down as much as possible. But thanks for the advice

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    that doesnt add up to 3390 cals..........300 pro 300 carb 100 fat is 3300 and ur not even hitting that ....also 3 TBlsp of EVOO is alot more tahn 1.9 g fat and its not 21 g protein ....u might want to revise that man lol
    Urmm dude i think you looked at it wrong, let me sort out any confusion

    my 3390 calories a day, come from the 6 meals, 646 calories (meal one) + 553 Calories (meal two) + 554 Calories (Meal three) + 282 Calories (Meal four) + 500 Calories (Meal five) + 855 Calories (Meal Six) = 3390.

    Also i didnt say that 3 TBlsp of EVOO is 1.9 g fat and 21 g protein i have said that its 0 carbs 0 protein and 45g of fat, your looking at the wrong line dude.

    I dont know what the confusion is with my protein and carbs and fats, so your on your own there But i hope thats straightened a little out mate.
  17. New Member
    Hustlers's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    217
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

    Ok so you've gotten a bit of good advice...and I really believe that the person giving it above is trying to be nice about it. I'm going to be a little more direct:
    Pros
    You're documenting and making an attempt to track your habits
    You Posted because you know there is something wrong with it
    Cons
    The diet is a complete failure-you need to scrap it.
    You don't really even have a basic foundation in dieting--if you do at all it's not showing here.
    You are 20 and on cycle before you have even attempted to understand dieting/training/R&R --Haven't given yourself a chance to grow

    This whole post really made me want to grind my teeth.
    Whey Protein/Protein Flap Jacks/ 5 biscuits???? None of this is remotely cheaper or more convenient than a proper diet. If there was a name for this diet you have concocted it would be "Become a Carb overload Fatty in 4 weeks"

    The avg cost of whey protein in the US is more than 1 dollar per scoop.
    2 scoops = 50g protein= $2.25-$3.00
    12-18 eggs= $1.79-2.40= 84-126g of Protein
    From what I understand it's expensive as hell to get good US products in the UK.

    Not only are you wasting more money by heavily depending on supps for protein you aren't getting any calorie dense and nutritious food.
    STICK TO WHOLE FOODS.
    -Its Faster
    -Its more convenient
    -It tastes better
    -Is not as harsh on your entire system
    -And promotes a healthy metabolism among other things

    Have you ever read a body building magazine in the least? They always have sample diets.

    Chicken, Salmon/Tuna/Flounder, Eggs, Steak, Ground beef, greek yogurts, milk, cottage cheese-should be main sources of protein
    Yams, wheat pasta, brown rice, white rice, steel cut oatmeal are just a few of natural sources to get CARBS
    Healthy fat sources are endless.
    Vegetables...if you're not eating some at least 2x a day you're wrong...

    You should be eating every 2-3 hours.

    I hope you fix this, so that you can start making some gains from this cycle. It really saddens me that you have gone this route at this time in your life.

    -Do you understand why no one wanted to respond to this thread? I'm not perfect but damn man......
    P.s. What the hell is a sandwich filling??? Everytime I read it I want to punch someone in the face...seriously wth is it? lol
  18. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlers View Post
    Ok so you've gotten a bit of good advice...and I really believe that the person giving it above is trying to be nice about it. I'm going to be a little more direct:
    Pros
    You're documenting and making an attempt to track your habits
    You Posted because you know there is something wrong with it
    Cons
    The diet is a complete failure-you need to scrap it.
    You don't really even have a basic foundation in dieting--if you do at all it's not showing here.
    You are 20 and on cycle before you have even attempted to understand dieting/training/R&R --Haven't given yourself a chance to grow

    This whole post really made me want to grind my teeth.
    Whey Protein/Protein Flap Jacks/ 5 biscuits???? None of this is remotely cheaper or more convenient than a proper diet. If there was a name for this diet you have concocted it would be "Become a Carb overload Fatty in 4 weeks"

    The avg cost of whey protein in the US is more than 1 dollar per scoop.
    2 scoops = 50g protein= $2.25-$3.00
    12-18 eggs= $1.79-2.40= 84-126g of Protein
    From what I understand it's expensive as hell to get good US products in the UK.

    Not only are you wasting more money by heavily depending on supps for protein you aren't getting any calorie dense and nutritious food.
    STICK TO WHOLE FOODS.
    -Its Faster
    -Its more convenient
    -It tastes better
    -Is not as harsh on your entire system
    -And promotes a healthy metabolism among other things

    Have you ever read a body building magazine in the least? They always have sample diets.

    Chicken, Salmon/Tuna/Flounder, Eggs, Steak, Ground beef, greek yogurts, milk, cottage cheese-should be main sources of protein
    Yams, wheat pasta, brown rice, white rice, steel cut oatmeal are just a few of natural sources to get CARBS
    Healthy fat sources are endless.
    Vegetables...if you're not eating some at least 2x a day you're wrong...

    You should be eating every 2-3 hours.

    I hope you fix this, so that you can start making some gains from this cycle. It really saddens me that you have gone this route at this time in your life.

    -Do you understand why no one wanted to respond to this thread? I'm not perfect but damn man......
    P.s. What the hell is a sandwich filling??? Everytime I read it I want to punch someone in the face...seriously wth is it? lol
    Thanks for the advice, ill have a look at whole foods, encorportate whole pasta and whole wheats. Vegies are encorporated to the dinner meal, this changes on a day to day basis and therefore cannot be accounted for. I know what you mean and the carbs are incredibly high, but it has meant i have put on a lot of weight in the last month or so.

    As for my cycle, i am finished with Hdrol, and i gain 10 pounds. WERE THE 10 POUNDS WORTH THE DAMAGE OF HDROL? PROBABLY NOT, WILL I BE DOING ANOTHER COURSE, PROBABLY NOT. For now, i am just training hard and working out my diet for maximum gain, and your right thats why i have submitted my diet to AM.

    I shall revise my diet and look to get the proteins from meats, look for roughly 50g of protein per meal, and keep the carbs low and the fats low, as for using this diet to 'Become a Carb overload Fatty in 4 weeks' i highly doubt an intake of this amount of carbs would enduce that, however each to their own.

    But thanks for the advice, and i take constructive critism as well as praise.


    Ryan

    Oh and also i said about not responding to this thread on the original diet, not for this new one.
  19. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,383
    Rep Power
    1203636
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
    Cheers for the advice mate, I know it looks a little strange and that the carbs are high, trying to bulk as well as keep the fats down as much as possible. But thanks for the advice



    Urmm dude i think you looked at it wrong, let me sort out any confusion

    my 3390 calories a day, come from the 6 meals, 646 calories (meal one) + 553 Calories (meal two) + 554 Calories (Meal three) + 282 Calories (Meal four) + 500 Calories (Meal five) + 855 Calories (Meal Six) = 3390.

    Also i didnt say that 3 TBlsp of EVOO is 1.9 g fat and 21 g protein i have said that its 0 carbs 0 protein and 45g of fat, your looking at the wrong line dude.

    I dont know what the confusion is with my protein and carbs and fats, so your on your own there But i hope thats straightened a little out mate.
    sorry man lol it was like early in the morning/night when iw as reading that my bad man and good luck with the future
  20. New Member
    Hustlers's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    217
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

    Gotcha, it's all a learning process for everyone. We all have good intentions. However, we are judged by our actions and consequences not the intent of them.
    Just keep plugging away. I hope ur PCT is str8 fo urr health. At 20 u don't want to be destroying ur natty levels already. Goodluck man, - oh it was just a joke about the the diet.
  21. New Member
    Collateral's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    sorry man lol it was like early in the morning/night when iw as reading that my bad man and good luck with the future
    Thats okay dude, no harm done

    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlers View Post
    Gotcha, it's all a learning process for everyone. We all have good intentions. However, we are judged by our actions and consequences not the intent of them.
    Just keep plugging away. I hope ur PCT is str8 fo urr health. At 20 u don't want to be destroying ur natty levels already. Goodluck man, - oh it was just a joke about the the diet.
    I know what you mean, i suppose you learn by your mistakes, thanks for all the info, ill let you know how the diet and training goes
  22. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    118325
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You dont understand the basics of nutrition. Id suggest you start there.
  23. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2249
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    30.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlers View Post
    Ok so you've gotten a bit of good advice...and I really believe that the person giving it above is trying to be nice about it. I'm going to be a little more direct:
    Pros
    You're documenting and making an attempt to track your habits
    You Posted because you know there is something wrong with it
    Cons
    The diet is a complete failure-you need to scrap it.
    You don't really even have a basic foundation in dieting--if you do at all it's not showing here.
    You are 20 and on cycle before you have even attempted to understand dieting/training/R&R --Haven't given yourself a chance to grow

    This whole post really made me want to grind my teeth.
    Whey Protein/Protein Flap Jacks/ 5 biscuits???? None of this is remotely cheaper or more convenient than a proper diet. If there was a name for this diet you have concocted it would be "Become a Carb overload Fatty in 4 weeks"

    The avg cost of whey protein in the US is more than 1 dollar per scoop.
    2 scoops = 50g protein= $2.25-$3.00
    12-18 eggs= $1.79-2.40= 84-126g of Protein
    From what I understand it's expensive as hell to get good US products in the UK.

    Not only are you wasting more money by heavily depending on supps for protein you aren't getting any calorie dense and nutritious food.
    STICK TO WHOLE FOODS.
    -Its Faster
    -Its more convenient
    -It tastes better
    -Is not as harsh on your entire system
    -And promotes a healthy metabolism among other things

    Have you ever read a body building magazine in the least? They always have sample diets.

    Chicken, Salmon/Tuna/Flounder, Eggs, Steak, Ground beef, greek yogurts, milk, cottage cheese-should be main sources of protein
    Yams, wheat pasta, brown rice, white rice, steel cut oatmeal are just a few of natural sources to get CARBS
    Healthy fat sources are endless.
    Vegetables...if you're not eating some at least 2x a day you're wrong...

    You should be eating every 2-3 hours.

    I hope you fix this, so that you can start making some gains from this cycle. It really saddens me that you have gone this route at this time in your life.

    -Do you understand why no one wanted to respond to this thread? I'm not perfect but damn man......
    P.s. What the hell is a sandwich filling??? Everytime I read it I want to punch someone in the face...seriously wth is it? lol
    first, whey protein is absolutely NOT that expensive. on nutraplanet you can get 5lb tubs for $30-35. each have 70 something servings. thats <.50 cents a scoop.

    second, NO ONE NEEDS to eat every 2-3 hours. thats hogwash with no factual basis.

    third, why does everyone suggest yams, mahi mahi, tilapia and all the finest to 20 year olds? keep it simple. cans of chicken breast, chili, eggs, nuts and fruits. one thing i eat nearly every day i put it down in 5 minutes cause it goes down so easy - 6 whole eggs, a can of turkey chili and a tablespoon of olive oil to cook the eggs in - 900-1000 cals. cost? less than $2.50 .
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  24. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    first, whey protein is absolutely NOT that expensive. on nutraplanet you can get 5lb tubs for $30-35. each have 70 something servings. thats <.50 cents a scoop.

    second, NO ONE NEEDS to eat every 2-3 hours. thats hogwash with no factual basis.

    third, why does everyone suggest yams, mahi mahi, tilapia and all the finest to 20 year olds? keep it simple. cans of chicken breast, chili, eggs, nuts and fruits. one thing i eat nearly every day i put it down in 5 minutes cause it goes down so easy - 6 whole eggs, a can of turkey chili and a tablespoon of olive oil to cook the eggs in - 900-1000 cals. cost? less than $2.50 .
    Diets don't have to be expensive, and neither does Whey...agreed here
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  25. New Member
    BigKoolWhip's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    323
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

    meal plans good make sure its spread out or you will get to fat. the reason i think your chest is weak because your chest and shoulder days are to close so you could be over training. same thing happened to mine.
    shut up and squat!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rate My Diet Please! (I'm New)
    By spatter13 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 04:06 PM
  2. Rate the Diet :)
    By BB Ambitious in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 11:17 AM
  3. Rate the Diet
    By MattRoeske in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 11:57 PM
  4. rate my diet
    By ashe555 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 05:36 PM
  5. rate my diet.
    By Donny1985 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 10:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in