Mdrol
xtren
epi

Support
CEL cycle Assist
ai Cycle Support

Supplements
taurine
variety of natural Multi vitamins (should look into something better)
beta alanine
Protein

PCT and Off day supplements
Suppress-C
inhibit-E
clomid
nolva
Clen
OSTA
IForce Tropinol test booster

Started using Osta a few days ago and decided to run a pulse cycle when done.

Plan,
take ph's 3 times a week for 8 weeks.

Mon, Wed, and Fri

10mg MDrol pre workout and 10mg of epistane post workout and experiment with tren.

I will start taking cycle support 1 week before cycle and run it 2 weeks after.

Take tropinol test booster on off days package says it will increase test by 300% and suppress estrogen by 30%. I doubt it will actually do that

Maybe run Clen on some days off.

i was am looking into furuza and D-Plex maybe add them in the variety to help cut.

What do you guys think?

:firedevil:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks sloppy. I would never preform this, where did you even get this idea?

sitman

Awards
lol

I read many threads about pulsing sounds like a good idea but not very many people would agree with it. Well the SD will give me size with sides and Epi will suppress sides and harden muscle in theory. On off days i can rely on tropin to boost test and suppress estrogen. I got this idea after i read the Tropinol review. I am not going to take all the stuff listed just need to pick and add some maybe.:blink:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never pulsed, im not the person to ask. But I id rather see you do a proper cycle.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
epi won't suppress sides.

don't know where you heard that.

sitman

Awards
I am concerned with gyno and liver damage sides. I read that epi reduces gyno and if i skip days i wont stress the liver as much. Seems like pulsing is not favored but seems like a great idea and if i am not happy with pulsing i can switch to a regular cycle. If i feel normal on days off with minimal sides then this is a great idea but if i am going to feel like crap its not worth pulsing.

sitman

Awards
I am hoping that someone with pulsing experience will look at my plan and recommend something.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Why are you using both Nolva and Clomid on PCT?

sitman

Awards
That is just the list of supplements i can get a hold of.

amethyst

Awards
I am hoping that someone with pulsing experience will look at my plan and recommend something.
I'm waiting on pre blood work before I start a pulse cycle, but pulseing that many compounds isn't going to reduce sides, just run the sd by it's self for a 3 wk cycle thenrun the others on a later cycle, regular or pulse, my guess is you would feel like major shyt takeing sd,epi and tren together your liver will thank you too