Really need some help guys

hitstick42esu

Awards
Whats up guys. Now I know im a new member, but I have been viewing the forums for years. Anyway, the reason that I am starting this thread is that I have been experiencing some bloating issues with my new supp cycle.

The Stack Consists of (8 Weeks) (Started May 7th:

Testopro
Triazole
Glycobol
Con-Cret
along with
Assault Pre
After Shock Post
I use Dymatize Casein before bed and Iso Whey for daily intake.

Now that you know my stack, Here are some stats:

Before Cut/Stack: 217 pounds
After Cut/Before Stack: 192
I got down to 7-8 percent body fat. Then I decided to start this stack in order to increase muscle mass so I dont feel like a little guy after the cut and to put strength on for MMA. Trying to gain anywhere from 8 to ten pounds in 8 weeks (the length of the stack).

My diets very strict. Right now I am eating a surplus of calories that match with my daily activity (landscaping, Weight Training, Sprints, Training)..Yah I like to keep busy.

Anyway, I started at 192.2 on saturday the 7th and today (wednesday) I awoke and weighed in at 196.8. Now I know its early to start worrying and I also know that I am not eating enough to gain that kind of weight that fast. I feel and look very bloated, I lost my precious abs (they come and go when they please) and am not happy. Could this be one of the supps im taking? Im thinking its the con-cret along with the mono and other sources of creatine from assault pre and after shock post. Would this be normal creatine bloat (water weight) in the first week. Or could it be the Glyco bloating me out. I take in 1 cup of oats and a scoop of iso whey with my glyco so i am getting the proper amount of carbs and am using the protein in order to spike my GH levels. Im just confused, I dont want to be fat haha.

Please help guys and I am extremely sorry about this long a** article!

hitstick42esu

Awards
thats what i'm thinking, I mean I am drinking alot of water throughout the day. Thanks for the fast reply, greatly appreciated man.

joelast

joelast

Awards
I'd wait it out a few days see if it was just a fluke or if you body adjusts.

Is it uncomfortable or affecting your training? If it's not I'd say F it, if you're training for performance (MMA) you might have to let your aesthetics take a back seat for a while.

hitstick42esu

Awards
Actually, Ive been having a great week of training and I do feel stronger. You know what, your right about letting aesthetics take a back seat for awhile. Sometimes I worry to much about em which leads to hindered performance. Im going to do what you said to wait it out and see where it takes me since cutting is part of my sport so im not worried about that. Hopefully my performance keeps increasing..that could be a scary thing haha.

Thanks man, appreciate the wise words

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Actually, Ive been having a great week of training and I do feel stronger. You know what, your right about letting aesthetics take a back seat for awhile. Sometimes I worry to much about em which leads to hindered performance. Im going to do what you said to wait it out and see where it takes me since cutting is part of my sport so im not worried about that. Hopefully my performance keeps increasing..that could be a scary thing haha.

Thanks man, appreciate the wise words
Bulk and cut. Bulk and cut. The story of our lives. You will get a little bloated at times, maybe lose your abs during a bulk, but when you cut it will all come back. I think your body will regulate itself when you get a little more used to the cycle and you will be fine. Who cares if you look a little fat as long as you are gaining strength and building a bigger body under a layer of fat that will be easy to lose.

hitstick42esu

Awards
Bulk and cut. Bulk and cut. The story of our lives. You will get a little bloated at times, maybe lose your abs during a bulk, but when you cut it will all come back. I think your body will regulate itself when you get a little more used to the cycle and you will be fine. Who cares if you look a little fat as long as you are gaining strength and building a bigger body under a layer of fat that will be easy to lose.
Your right sir. Well said, well said.. As the cycles been going I have not had bloat issues much at all. I guess my body grew accustomed to the supps. Im loving this cycle by the way.

xxjoker122

Awards
you r fine dude dont worry about it sure u can think of 500000000 different reasons why u gained the weight but the chances ofit bieng bad for u or u body r slim..u should be happy that u gained weight at least i always am

hitstick42esu

Awards
you r fine dude dont worry about it sure u can think of 500000000 different reasons why u gained the weight but the chances ofit bieng bad for u or u body r slim..u should be happy that u gained weight at least i always am
thats a good way to look at it man, I mean i always had a tough time puttin on weight. Ehh so what if I have to cut a little longer, ill live haha