Critique my Meal Plan

JF 423

Awards
So, I've been in a bulk and wondering what my current intake looks like, what should I change, etc? I'm thinking my carb intake might be too high and need to bump protein some more based on fitday stats:

Meal Times Typical Layout
1 730AM 100g Oats / 8oz 2% Milk / 25g Protein
2 930AM PB&J Sandwich
3 1130AM 1 can tuna / 1 banana
12-1PM Workout
4 100PM PWO - 40g Protein / 60g malto-dextrose
5 200PM 1/4 chicken + 1 cup rice
6 400PM 1/4 chicken + 1 cup rice
7 630PM Dinner: Protein source / rice / veggies (w/e wife cooks)
8 830PM Protein Shake w/ 8oz 2% milk + 1 tbsp peanut butter
9 1030PM 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese + 1 tbsp Fish oil

Fitday says I'm at 3300calories (31% / 21% / 48%) (P / F / C). I'm currently around 160lbs...small I know but I have small bones keep in mind.

I want to add some early morning cardio to reduce abdominal fat. Workout M/T/Th/F split. Let me know.

gus.medrano

Awards
typically ive seen 40/40/20 (p/c/f) for bulking.

I'd drink whole milk over 2% as it is a bulk.

and definitely need to work on your pre workout meal

gus.medrano

Awards
Due to high carb...you might want to look at something like slin-sane.

Check it out

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Chico222

Awards
How many calories do you eat now? 3300 kcals is a good start, but I'm sure you'll have to make adjustments as you go.

What's your metabolism like? If you burn through cals like nothing then you are probably ok, but if its very slow then be careful.

Even on a bulk, you shouldn't be gaining too much weight per week, 1/2-1lb per week I would personally say is good. How heavy are you trying to get?

JF 423

Awards
Im right around 3000-3100 kcals...I do burn thru kcals easily maybe my metabolism was trained due to all those years of competitive swimming (stopped years ago).

I am trying to get to 200lbs...most I've been to is 174lbs before...got there at about 1.25-1.75lbs week from around 155. I got really sick for a month and lost alot of weight earlier this year.

I just want to get a good diet going so I can maximize everything right. I have switched to morning workouts at 730AM...so M1 is the same M2 is PWO shake then continue with the same regime pretty much. Not sure if I should do more protein less carbs throughout the day? Should I stick to PB&J and milk each day? So many factors...thanks!

Chico222

Awards
Im my opinion, carbs will help you gain mass faster. You'll need carbs to power through your workout. Let other people weigh in on this....
I eat 3 meals a day with a small meal a night, and 2 shakes throughout the day. My highest carb intake is during the day, switching to predominantly protein at night. I also lace my water with 5g bcaas.

As a reference my breakfast is 1 cup of oats, 16oz of raw milk with 24g protein powder, and 4 raw eggs.