PH Question for exp user

dieselpowered

Awards
I tend to think I know a good amount about supps/PH's, however this one has me a bit confused. I recently purchased a product called Black Label Steel Crushers Pheracane. I Cant find much in the terms of reviews but my buddy who owns a supps store sold me it basically saying its a great product for exp users. I usually value what he says and the advice he gives me but this time im a bit skeptical so on that note here is the question.
Last time i took a PH i took a superdrol Clone which totally annihalated my sex drive so for this he told me to take a product called Testapropin( TEst Booster for Libido)throughout the course of the cycle.He also has reccomended a product called Revolution Pct, taking 1 pill a day for the entire cycle. Obvioulsy I wouldnt be taking this for a PCT, more for cycle assist, it claims to help prostate(saw palmetto),Liver support(milk thistle), cardio vascular support, Estrogen Blocker, and revitalize energy levels. In addition I would be taking My Daily Vitamins(fish oils, b-12, multi , etc etc) and Liv 52 for liver support being that it is a low dose of milk thistle in the Rev pct product. Test Boosters are supposed to boost your natural test, therefore how could taking a test booster to help my libido work when the PH is basically going to eliminate my natural Test. Does anyone see a prob with taking all of this stuff on top of a PH? I mean obviously the PCt product is all natural stuff that prob wont hurt taking anytime but the booster on a PH has anyone ever done that? Thanks in advance and I really appreciate your time and expertise,
DieselPowered

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first off, at your size u dont need a PH. second, ive never even heard of what you bought so it sounds like u didnt do research before u bought it (if u cant find reviews AFTER u bought it). third, for PCT, get a serm along WITH what u have stated so far about PCT. and its find to take milk thistle, multi, bcaas on top of a cycle.

for a better response, post in the right section.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ive used steel crushers..

you dont wanna use them... send them to me

you also sound like a perfect candidate for burgerdrol

run it 52 weeks dose 3x per day with milk

also, if u use it.. buy a serm/letro/dostinex/nizoral ect ect

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established

hahaha

dieselpowered

Awards
oh cool this site has comedians, and my bad didnt know where else to post or i would have posted there, reguardless of the fact i appreciate the input. And you say at my size I dont need a PH, well than at what size do you need a PH? If i was already at the size I want to be at than i wouldnt need to take anything to get bigger...so just dont really understand that statement.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 5'10" and 170 you are still inside normal weight range. Unless you are in contest grade lean bodyfat at that weight you can easily add more mass with decent diet, workout routine and sleep.

dieselpowered

Awards
got it, thanks bud. I know how important diet it but my metabolsim is insane. I basically eat 3500-4000 cal daily some days more and still somehow cant put the weight on. Its hard for me to consume more with the amount of hours i work. Frustration is the reason for the PH for me seems like its what ill need to push me over the edge

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But in reality it won't. If all you can eat is what maintains 170 for you, no matter what a hormone cycle gets you to, after you are done you'll just drift back to 170 anyhow. And 3500 calories isn't a crazy amount at all.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at your height, i wouldnt run a PH till you hit around 200, low BF %

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
pheracane - 5mg (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) unless Im mistaken is pheraplex and there are plenty of reviews on pp, did you search the chemical name when you were looking for reviews or just the product name?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards

Oh dude, burgerdrol is the sh!t! I packed on 18lbs of lean 100% USDA choice beef while taking that for 26 weeks straight.