Supp Stack help.

w7shred

Awards
So I have been lifting for a while and I work at a gym so I am fine with a diet and routine but I need help finding a stack that I can use to help me maximize my strength gains. I don't want to take anything that a Post-Cycle is mandatory.

What I was going to order to take together is..
PowerFULL 90ct. or e-bol

USPlabs YOK3D

BPI Sports A50

OxyELITE Pro
**I only am taking this once before work to give me energy in the Kitchen.

I am taking Superpump 250 1/2 scoop with 1/2 of 1-MR
And I only take protein before bed and post workout
and I take a BCAA's shake during my routine.
Any Suggestions?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains:

IGF-2 (or HGHup), Prime, Superset or starting strength workout routine.

w7shred

Awards
so would YOK3D, A50 and prime be an alright stack?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so would YOK3D, A50 and prime be an alright stack?
Well from what I've seen about A50 it seems like a way overpriced nothing special product. YOK3D I don't even know what that is, and I'm not seeing anyone use it so there must be a reason for it.

I like prime though and definitely think it's a good choice as long as you're running 69- protocol or 9-12 protocol.

w7shred

Awards
what would you recommend for a natural test booster then?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/3/1 routine
Prime
Creatine
Beta-Alanine
If ur under 25 dont go "boosting" your test, waste of cash
Drop the the junk pres and get Jack3d or Presurge to get more creatine and other goodies with less junk and undeclared stims
Keep it simple stupid

w7shred

Awards
alright thanks guys, I emailed Austin btw. I can't PM.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try the HGHup + Free Test + Lit up (DAA) stack. im really diggin Free Test. Didnt see anything at first, but about half way through the bottle my strength started to fly up. Prime is always a good supp to throw into any natural stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/3/1 routine
Prime
Creatine
Beta-Alanine
If ur under 25 dont go "boosting" your test, waste of cash
Drop the the junk pres and get Jack3d or Presurge to get more creatine and other goodies with less junk and undeclared stims
Keep it simple stupid
not always true. sure you should wait, but its not always a waste of money. when i was 19 (well before i became a rep) i took IGF 2 with Prime and 2nd gear and saw about 6 pounds of lean muscle and body fat decrease.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok i will give you this as usually ppl have NO IDEA where there hormone levels are at. And say boosting your test levels from 500 to 800 with free test rising and a decrease in estrogen will result in more favorable results then if they were left alone. For me personally test boosters work at 19, since my test is 381, free test 71.9 and estro is 46. So ill give it to you.

w7shred

Awards
any special way to take them other than the way it says on the bottle?

w7shred

Awards
ok yeah got the 69 pro. for the prime and lookin like AM/PM for hghup

w7shred

Awards
just had my first workout on it. I felt unstoppable but I didn't wait long enough I had tons of juice left at the end... I was like lurking around still doing pullups. hopefully weighted ones soon. But i think that this little stack is going to work the balls. Thanks guys. I just need a little more of a solid routine.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/3/1 plus selkow chins and dips routine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just had my first workout on it. I felt unstoppable but I didn't wait long enough I had tons of juice left at the end... I was like lurking around still doing pullups. hopefully weighted ones soon. But i think that this little stack is going to work the balls. Thanks guys. I just need a little more of a solid routine.
Glad to hear it feels good for you!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
try the hghup 5 pre-bed and let me know how you sleep ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was just about to suggest that. i dose HGHup at 5 at bedtime. but its really subjective to the person

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you mean when your bottle is over but u still have HGHup left?

btw, this is one of my fav stacks