Shedding stomach fat while gaining muscle - AnabolicMinds.com

Shedding stomach fat while gaining muscle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Shedding stomach fat while gaining muscle

I was just wondering what would be the best way/if possible to shed some stomach fat while putting on a good bit of muscle? I havent been working out as much lately due to my college classes so i lost some muscle. Ive been trying to eat clean and am currently taking gnc thermo CLA's to burn some of the stomach fat, and also taking creatine(not sure if it contradicts the fact im taking CLA's since it takes out water weight) multiv and protein to try and put on some more lean muscle. Ive gotten around 6% BF last summer and i was just wondering if anyone had any tips on gaining a good amount of muscle while still losing some stomach fat (workout tips,eating tips,supplements to try, etc.)

Thanks for the Help!!!!!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by avalenzi View Post
    I was just wondering what would be the best way/if possible to shed some stomach fat while putting on a good bit of muscle? I havent been working out as much lately due to my college classes so i lost some muscle. Ive been trying to eat clean and am currently taking gnc thermo CLA's to burn some of the stomach fat, and also taking creatine(not sure if it contradicts the fact im taking CLA's since it takes out water weight) multiv and protein to try and put on some more lean muscle. Ive gotten around 6% BF last summer and i was just wondering if anyone had any tips on gaining a good amount of muscle while still losing some stomach fat (workout tips,eating tips,supplements to try, etc.)

Thanks for the Help!!!!!
    If you want to recomp, then you had better make sure your NUTRITION is manipulated to perfection for YOU. No one can guarantee that you will lose bodyfat from your stomach as you gain lean mass elsewhere - your body will do what it will do, and you cannot spot reduce fat anymore when recomping as you can on a cut. In the end, all you can do is experiment and see how your body responds to different things. You might also want to use a topical when bulking, especially one aimed at cortisol control, and see how that goes.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.

You cannot lose fat in spots it has to be all over, Rosie is right: and HOT! (Love the new avatar Rosie)

What's a good topical you recommend?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    You cannot lose fat in spots it has to be all over, Rosie is right: and HOT! (Love the new avatar Rosie)

What's a good topical you recommend?
    And even if you lose fat during your bulk (or recomp), you cannot tell your body WHERE to lose it from.

Re topicals, I recommend (in order):
    * Taurus Nutrition's 7-keto DHEA
    * Genomyx's Eviscerate (if you can handle the burn)
    * Genomyx's Eviscerate Smolder
    * LG Sciences' LipoBURN (no water retention during usage)

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Thanks Rosie, also what exactly does a topical do? Do you stack them? and im not sure if i can ask this or not but could i get them off the supplement store pages on this forum? (if you cant answer the last question thats fine). Thanks again for your time.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i just ran a bottle of HGHup and lost stomach fat and gained 4 pounds so it is possible to do both. its just all about diet. i was very strict but at the same time kept my carbs and protein very high, healthy fats the same, and unhealthy fats didnt even come close to my mouth. plus a bunch of green tea and water
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    And even if you lose fat during your bulk (or recomp), you cannot tell your body WHERE to lose it from.

Re topicals, I recommend (in order):
    * Taurus Nutrition's 7-keto DHEA
    * Genomyx's Eviscerate (if you can handle the burn)
    * Genomyx's Eviscerate Smolder
    * LG Sciences' LipoBURN (no water retention during usage)

~Rosie~
    Hey...we can't buy Taurus products yet! NO FAIR!

You must live some place warm to dress like that Rosie. :lmao
    What? No REP POINTS?

FREE AGENT PRODUCT REP LOOKING FOR FREE SAMPLES.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i just ran a bottle of HGHup and lost stomach fat and gained 4 pounds so it is possible to do both. its just all about diet. i was very strict but at the same time kept my carbs and protein very high, healthy fats the same, and unhealthy fats didnt even come close to my mouth. plus a bunch of green tea and water
    Who makes HGHup? and what type of supp is that? I also drink a lot of green tea and water throughout the day. Would you mind posting your sample eating plan while on HGHup? (if not its fine)

Thanks for your help
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks Rosie, also what exactly does a topical do? Do you stack them? and im not sure if i can ask this or not but could i get them off the supplement store pages on this forum? (if you cant answer the last question thats fine). Thanks again for your time.
    A topical could help minimize fat gain during muscle accretion. However, as I said before, NUTRITION is key (R1balla reiterated this) to achieving your goal and recomping. You can stack topicals yes. Yes, you can get them off NutraPlanet.

You're welcome. In saying all this, going from your queries here, sounds like you need to just look at the basic factors of nutrition and training and stick to the basic staple supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyflan1 View Post
    Hey...we can't buy Taurus products yet! NO FAIR!

You must live some place warm to dress like that Rosie. :lmao
    You will be able to soon

No place in the US is that warm right now - I miss my New Zealand summer!

Who makes HGHup? and what type of supp is that? I also drink a lot of green tea and water throughout the day. Would you mind posting your sample eating plan while on HGHup? (if not its fine)

Thanks for your help
    HGHup is a natural Growth Hormone booster made and produced by Applied Nutriceuticals - read about the product here at NutraPlanet or on their website.

Your nutrition must be individualized specifically for YOU - there is no point following what someone else has done, because they are not you.

I recommend reading more on nutrition and training for recomping. Otherwise, pick a goal - fat loss or muscle gain, and go with that, and then do the other.

~Rosie~

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for your help
    Applied Nutriceuticals makes HGHup. My diet has been the same for a clean bulk, i just started to do abs and a bit of cardio while on HGHup.

Chicken, Rice, Pasta, Eggs, Bagels, Oats, Potatoes, Steak...etc

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

R1 .....

do you stick with brown rice only ?? or do you also use white rice ??
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    R1 .....

do you stick with brown rice only ?? or do you also use white rice ??
    i do both, but prefer brown rice...when i eat a carb only meal, i will eat oatmeal with a bagel or a big plate of pasta. my rice is usually a side with my chicken or something like that

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Thanks
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I can't believe that noone mentioned Need2slin yet for a recomp...I have not used the others but I know that the slin works.
  15. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i just ran a bottle of HGHup and lost stomach fat and gained 4 pounds so it is possible to do both. its just all about diet.
    I am going to say that it is also highly dependent on your level of development. If you're a long time dedicated and consistent lifter, then 'recomping' probably won't show improvements in a reasonable time frame. If on the other hand, you're a couch potato who has never touched a weight then recomping is quite viable.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    I am going to say that it is also highly dependent on your level of development. If you're a long time dedicated and consistent lifter, then 'recomping' probably won't show improvements in a reasonable time frame. If on the other hand, you're a couch potato who has never touched a weight then recomping is quite viable.
    Well said.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

This is just one of those things where you have to do your own trial and error and dial in a diet that is right for YOU. You can hand a diet to one guy - and it'll work great but, hand it to another - and it might not. There's a lot of factors that go into when and where fat is burned and you have to learn your own body.

Anyone can do a radical "crash diet" and eat nothing ... and lose a lot of fat ... and they will also lose a disheartening amount of muscle with it - no skill involved to do that. You have to find a diet that balances with your metabolism, dna, and exercise exertion levels - and even then you can't control where the fat is going to come off.

Like for me ... when I cut, my legs are the FIRST to shed the fat - they get shredded fast. Next comes my shoulders and upper body ... last (dammit) is my waist. I laugh my ass off at those "ab cruncher" commercials that say you can spot reduce fat on your stomach using their little machine - it's funny. Same goes for the thigh master and all that other snake oil being peddled out there.
  18. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    There's a lot of factors that go into when and where fat is burned and you have to learn your own body.
    Of which you have next to no control over (eg. genetics). All you can practically manage is your calorie balance so yes, learn your own body's calorie requirements and use it to achieve your goals.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

tabatta cardio, interval training and cardio, supps that keep glucose low like pslin, recompadrol etc, a topical 7keto wouldnt be bad either. L trypophan maybe pre bed- increase seratonin than the metabolism
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaining weight and a stomach???
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 01:10 AM
  2. gaining muscle/losing fat
    By manosduras in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:55 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 03:24 PM