Bulking cycle

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Bulking sucks, I'm getting fat, and I feel bloated. My body is broken, this is bull****.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I hear bro, were you lean in the summer abs and obliques showing lol yeah I know what you mean. Im bulking too, and I have added size and strength(bench is at 275lbs ph free) but also upped my BF, it does suck, but thats how we are going to get big, set a goal(mine is 195lbs) sustain it for awhile(a month or so) and then start your cut cycle. No doubt it blows, Im recovering from a sinus infection so Its been a bit of a set back. Im not worried tho. and in a few months roughly I'll recomp. All we can do is eat clean and drink tons of water(supps included).

WetWorks

Awards
if your getting fat your over eating on carbs and fat. a lot of bloat comes from carbs. if your broken, its cause your not leaving your ego at the door. post up your diet. 2g protein per pound of body weight, 1g carbs per pound of body weight, and 0.5g fat/ EFA's per pound of body weight.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
if your getting fat your over eating on carbs and fat. a lot of bloat comes from carbs. if your broken, its cause your not leaving your ego at the door. post up your diet. 2g protein per pound of body weight, 1g carbs per pound of body weight, and 0.5g fat/ EFA's per pound of body weight.
yup, watch your carb/fat intake. Like most of us are going to tell you, try to eat clean bro, you'll raise your bf but it should manageable, and you shouldnt be getting tubby, if you are than your eating to much crap. WW has some good points.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
My diet is actually posted in another thread "Bulk diet inside" But I am surprised at the 1g of carbs/ lb bw. Im at about 2g/lb atm. This is very interesting to me, I was under the impression you needed to go with a higher amount. Is this the general consensus? Lower carb intake for bulking? Thanks for the info btw.

WetWorks

Awards
My diet is actually posted in another thread "Bulk diet inside" But I am surprised at the 1g of carbs/ lb bw. Im at about 2g/lb atm. This is very interesting to me, I was under the impression you needed to go with a higher amount. Is this the general consensus? Lower carb intake for bulking? Thanks for the info btw.

protein is the only thing that builds muscle. fat is for energy and hormones production, carbs are for energy and energy for your brain. both protein and fat are essential, but there is no essential carb.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your body can only use so much protein for purposes of tissue repair per day. Once it has all it needs the extra protein just gets broken down to glucose.

A lot of people now are doing 1-1.5g/lb of protein a day. The major advantage of the rest being carbs is that carbs are cheap compared to protein. There's no sense wasting money on meat when the unused portion just gets converted to glucose anyway.

You need fats too, of course, mostly unsaturated. About 0.5g/lb is a good estimate.

future king

Awards
sodium would another reason for the bloating

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
woah, a lot of mixed thoughts in here. Bloating don't be concerned with because carbs and water go hand in hand and if you're taking in a good amount of cho then comes the bloat. Not an issue there, also don't be afraid of sodium. Sodium is excellent for great pumps in the gym. As long as you're not killing your food with sesalt than you're good to go there. Just drink a lot of water to keep that in balance and you should be fine.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I put on fat like mad eating 2g of carbs per lb of bodyweight

I would immediately cut that way down to see if the problem lies in your carb response

leansteel

leansteel

Awards
When I eat just 195 grams of carbs, I lose weight fast. I actually do not have the energy to do anything but sleep. Just to maintain weight at 195 lbs, I have to eat 3200 calories a day. I consume 500 calories a meal plus a late night protein shake of 200 calories. I consistently consume more than 50 grams of carbs per meal, which means I take in at least 300 grams of carbs a day. I also take in 210 grams of complete protein, not counting the proteins found in bread, oatmeal, and other complex carb food. How much protein and carbs should I take in with a 1.5 ml twice daily dosing of oral turinabol lv by primordial performance? Should I increase my calories by 300 or 500 per day?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
lol, I havent had abs since i was about 20 lol. But its just that instead of a flat stomach, I have a pudge. Not very attractive. I recently worked it all the way down to almost flat, still no definition.. but then I started the bulk.. welcome back pudge.

WetWorks

Awards
When I eat just 195 grams of carbs, I lose weight fast. I actually do not have the energy to do anything but sleep. Just to maintain weight at 195 lbs, I have to eat 3200 calories a day. I consume 500 calories a meal plus a late night protein shake of 200 calories. I consistently consume more than 50 grams of carbs per meal, which means I take in at least 300 grams of carbs a day. I also take in 210 grams of complete protein, not counting the proteins found in bread, oatmeal, and other complex carb food. How much protein and carbs should I take in with a 1.5 ml twice daily dosing of oral turinabol lv by primordial performance? Should I increase my calories by 300 or 500 per day?
410g protein a day. you want to eat for the weight you want to be, not the weight you are.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
410g protein a day. you want to eat for the weight you want to be, not the weight you are.

Thats a very interesting way to look at it. I think I may incorporate that theory. So even though your body can only process a certain amount of protein, what your saying is by overloading it, your actually promoting muscle growth, as opposed to just eating what your body can actually handle to maintain?

WetWorks

Awards
Thats a very interesting way to look at it. I think I may incorporate that theory. So even though your body can only process a certain amount of protein, what your saying is by overloading it, your actually promoting muscle growth, as opposed to just eating what your body can actually handle to maintain?
yes

leansteel

leansteel

Awards
I just finished an 18 day cycle of oral turinabol. I put on 20 lbs of nearly all muscle, but I did gain a little on the stomach as well. I went from 195 to 215. I upped my calories from 3200 to 4200-4500. I basically just increased my protein intake by 24g per meal and increasing my carbs very little, if any. So, just increasing the protein intake does seem to work for me.

nach0

Awards
you just changed my outlook i like your way of looking at it. thanks