Things that make you bigger and stronger that most people don't think of.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
List something. Can be a food, a diet, a supplement, an activity, what ever.

Ill start. Happiness lowers cortisol and boost the immune system Pot seems to help this process.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Mcdonalds

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Charles Poliquin increased my bench press in 30 seconds or so using dry point needle techniques.

Cross friction massage to connective tissue can be very effective if you have someone who knows what they are doing. Deep tissue massage/anything that improves tissue quality between sessions.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Pre-hab is doing things to prevent injury. Rotator cuff work is a common example.

MFR=myofascial release with a foam roller, tennis ball, PVC pipe, etc.
Thanks pal! Im definately gonna look into those.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
List something. Can be a food, a diet, a supplement, an activity, what ever.

Ill start. Happiness lowers cortisol and boost the immune system Pot seems to help this process.
Pot x2! Plus it makes you stupid so you get retard strength

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Pot x2! Plus it makes you stupid so you get retard strength
Gotta love that retard freak strength! New research is showing that it may not be so bad for long term memory. Might even be a neuroprotective. I know their are some people out their who would wake up and smoke everyday, get good grades, and they still don't seem like idiots. I think other drugs will damage your brain more than pot.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Lots of heavy "negatives" work. May require a spotter to really push this. Do this for a couple months and you'll be amazed at your strength increases.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love that retard freak strength! New research is showing that it may not be so bad for long term memory. Might even be a neuroprotective. I know their are some people out their who would wake up and smoke everyday, get good grades, and they still don't seem like idiots. I think other drugs will damage your brain more than pot.
Probable like most things people different. For me I hated the way I felt when I was high... Also hate the way i feel when I drink... Love the way I feel after a great workout tho!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probable like most things people different. For me I hated the way I felt when I was high... Also hate the way i feel when I drink... Love the way I feel after a great workout tho!!!
React different* I must me stooooooned

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well we have something in common. I avoid alcohol whenever I can.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deloading, warming up properly, bands, GPP work, stretching, core work and like rodja said rehab work and foam rolling/lax ball

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Salad - stretches your stomach so you can eat more.
I've heard this. More info pls.. Does this mean eating it early in the day helps expand your stomach so you can eat more during the day, or does this mean eat salad before your meal to get more down?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post workout sex and deadlifts

good for really finishing those muscles off.

Meat44

Awards
Milk, milk, and milk.
Skim milk if you are worried about fat intake

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
falling in love boosts nerve growth factor, drop sets at the end of a session, dynamic neuromuscular stabilization, cheat meals

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do enjoy a good gallon of milk a day. yum

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Deloading, warming up properly, bands, GPP work, stretching, core work and like rodja said rehab work and foam rolling/lax ball
Stretching!

Lengthens your muscles, you look bigger and get better seperation
You also avoid injury!

Doing pullups as WIDE as possible will make your shoulders broader over time...I know, my completely slack and un pumped chest measurement is about 38, I wear a 42 suit jacket because of my shoulders

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
training legs twice a week, higher frequency, fasting once in awhile, not being to over obsessive about your diet

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being educated
And being hardcore!

Waking up everyday knowing that I can't wait to eat steak and lift some heavy iron! I'm glad I was born with it I know most people hate working out and eating healthy.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hack squats. Properly performed with a barbell, not a machine!! Nobody does these anymore.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Google it!

It is like a BB Deadlift with the bar behind your legs. Heels raised is a sensible option to help keep neutral spine. Extremely good for quad development.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chewing boiled chicken and chasing it down with water. For some reason I can only get 4oz of chicken down at a time before I have to "chew an chase" lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hack squats. Properly performed with a barbell, not a machine!! Nobody does these anymore.
I still do them occasionally, being I lift at home I don't have many options on accessory work for legs so I throw them in every once in a while. They are real awkward at first but you get used to it. Putting your heels on a plate on the floor behind you helps a little bit

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Training partner that keeps you accountable on lifts and where possible diet :). Good input so far :)

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
go heavier then 5x5 get into the 2-3 rep range or heavy singles

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Not jerking off for a week. I swear it increases testosterone big time. It's also common knowledge among boxers that you never jerk off for days before your fight.

Dare you to try it and see!

juanf11

Awards
Vitamin D, 5,000 + IU's a day
Whole milk
Eating alot of fats (good or bad)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ok try this one.... Sitting on your hands before your workout.... There numb... You don't even feel the weight... Don't ask me how I figured that out....