Old but new

dman2

Awards
help first cycle doing dbol 20mg day for 2 weeks stack with 20mg tbol and weight gainer amino creatine good diet mostly protein, stats are 46 yr 212lb 16% BF any ideas dont want to hurt myself but want to gain and keep it what about pct?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
whats your pct? mostly protein diet? what about healthy fats, carbs...etc.? r u taking organ protection supplements while on cycle? something to THROW IN WITH pct is Prime so u dont lose strength gains

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
help first cycle doing dbol 20mg day for 2 weeks stack with 20mg tbol and weight gainer amino creatine good diet mostly protein, stats are 46 yr 212lb 16% BF any ideas dont want to hurt myself but want to gain and keep it what about pct?
Just to clear this up. Cycle is 20mg dbol + 20mg tbol per day for two weeks?

Sounds really silly. I suggest going back to the cycle drawing board.

dman2

Awards
20 mg dbol frist 2 weeks then stack 20 mg of tbol for a total of 4 weeks any suggestion on the pct? I am taking an animal pk with 500mg of milk thistle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
20 mg dbol frist 2 weeks then stack 20 mg of tbol for a total of 4 weeks any suggestion on the pct? I am taking an animal pk with 500mg of milk thistle
that cycle sounds stupid. but anyways, pct needs to be nolva. and milk thistle isnt everything. what about bp? heart? LDL and HDL?

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That cycle is a waste.

Firstly oral-only cycles are not very good. Really should have test in there as a base.
Second the doses are too low; should be at least double that: 40mg.
Also dbol only gains will be mostly water which you will lose afterwards. If you absolutely have to do an oral only cycle then tbol or anavar are probably better choices: at least 40mg for 6 weeks.

A simple PCT should work. Nolvadex for 3 or 4 weeks 40mg/day for first week then 20mg/day after. Could sub Clomid instead at around 50 mg/day - supposed to work a little better but can make you emotional.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
very true. 20mg of dbol isnt really anything. if ur gonna do a steroid, run it right or else its a waste. and by the looks of everything, its gonna be a waste anyways.