Help with a Bulking stack

hvmetalhead

Awards
I am Trying to bulk up, I have Taking Powerdrol right now and it has doubles my mutablisim but cut my appatite.

I know i need to ear to gain, and i have to keep my carbs and protien high for best results from the powerdrol.

but it seems i just cant eat enought in a day. I have tryed mass gainer shakes but they sit like a brick and i cant ear anything for the rest of the day. and i have tryed just eating high cal foods but i'm still not getting enought cals.

what would you recomend?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u gotta expand ur stomach. how old are you?? i can barely understand what u are saying. did u say powerdrol doubles my metabolism but cuts my appetite? easy, get off of whatever powerdrol is and EAT. dont make excuses.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take digestive supplements such as probiotics and enzymes.

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
Easy way to add good cals to your diet is to grind up steel cut oats in a coffee grinder and add them to every shake.

Shoot some olive oil a few times a day. Goes down easy and each tablespoon is over 100 calories.

Lots of good clean high-cal foods out there. Just have to get yours hands on them and work them in whenever possible. And sometimes when it comes to gaining, shoveling the food in even when you aren't hungry is necessary.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Easy way to add good cals to your diet is to grind up steel cut oats in a coffee grinder and add them to every shake.

Shoot some olive oil a few times a day. Goes down easy and each tablespoon is over 100 calories.

Lots of good clean high-cal foods out there. Just have to get yours hands on them and work them in whenever possible. And sometimes when it comes to gaining, shoveling the food in even when you aren't hungry is necessary.
Ground up oats = awesome.

People complain of dieting to bulk but it's so easy if you know shortcuts. I mean, you can grind up 1/2 of a cup of oats and chug it in like 10 seconds. That's 27g of carbs right there. Just do that with a few of your whole food meals and you'd have more than 75g of EXTRA carbs. Too easy... Haha

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I remember you recommending red potatoes to someone. Would you say they're better than sweet potatoes / yams? Haven't tried them in years.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember you recommending red potatoes to someone. Would you say they're better than sweet potatoes / yams? Haven't tried them in years.
They're not quite as good from a nutrition standpoint, but I prefer them.

manicstudio

Awards
Oats are also acidic as hell and GE trash.
GE TRASH....as in genetic engineering trash??? So is there a major difference between chuggin the ground steel cut oats vs. The reg. Cheaper old fashioned oats??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GE TRASH....as in genetic engineering trash??? So is there a major difference between chuggin the ground steel cut oats vs. The reg. Cheaper old fashioned oats??
Nope. The oat crop in and of itself is highly GE.