New to the board...

Pumpkinhead

Awards
Figured I will be in this section more then anything and new to this board, so figured I would say hey to everyone.

Just started back bulking, had to take some time off from comps as I just had major surgery...still not healed 100% but I can't let myself shrink up anymore. 12 weeks post op my weight had dropped alllllll the way down to 240's..so I said screw the doc. 6 weeks in just weighed a bit over 260...so only 20lbs more to go... if all goes well my offseason bulk will hit 285 this year and stage weight will be 245ish.

biggest problem so far is working the legs hard...had some major back work done and alot of hardware in their..so far its just been tons of extensions, curls, seated calve raises, and 1/4 rep leg presses..biggest worry is legs this bulking season....

Just thought would say HI....I have been around the block, so maybe I can help some new guys out. Everyone has different methods for bulking... All I can say is no point in arguing on here what the best method of bulk is, all that matters is how you look onstage!!!