Food suggestions

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
I'm at 180 and have been bulking for about 8 weeks. I have recently been promoted but my job requires me to be in a car a lot. I have been bringing a lunch with me to cut out fast food, I'm getting more hungry and end up w/ a hungry stomach for a while (i'm a hardgainer and I have a metabolism like a horse)

Lunch box contents:

2 sliced deli turkey BLT's on wheat bread
3 PB&J's
2 bananas
1 bag of grapes
1 boost (high protein easy 240 calories)
1 gallon of water
2 granola bars.
4 scoops of UpYourMass mixed w/ water

Lots of food for a 8-9 hour shift but I don't want to have to resort to fast food for extra calories. Any suggestions on what to add or replace?

spimp187

Awards
Posting the macros here would be helpful if you want to get responses.

Off the top, I would say get rid of the Boost - it looks like complete crap to me...

"Water, corn syrup solids, sugar, milk protein concentrate, vegetable oil (canola, high oleic sunflower, corn oils), calcium caseinate, sodium caseinate, and less than 0.5% of potassium citrate, natural and artificial flavor, magnesium chloride, magnesium phosphate, salt, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, beta-carotene, biotin, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, potassium iodide, calcium phosphate, soy lecithin, choline chloride, vitamin E acetate, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3, vitamin K1, carrageenan, potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, chromic chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, ferrous sulfate.
Contains milk protein and so