Hittin a wall while bulking....NOOOOO!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
must admit i was secretly hoping to hear "go grab some taco bell and cookies for a meal thruout the day lol" but yes yes ill try it. thank god my parents live on a farm with cattle that they butcher....free meaaat woot woot
Oh, if you know you wont gain fat off of quick fix meals, then by all means, go for it. I have a cheat meal every day after a workout. Spikes the insulin and slams my body with carbs, proteins and fat.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only thing i coudl say is more carbs..... thats a **** load of protein/food in general so g/l on addding more lol.........shorter workouts? DRINK MILK! that might work def sum extra cals there

sub001

Awards
Try adding more solid meats throughout the day. Eggs are great and all but choke down the dead cows and chickens.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
only thing i coudl say is more carbs..... thats a **** load of protein/food in general so g/l on addding more lol.........shorter workouts? DRINK MILK! that might work def sum extra cals there
Try adding more solid meats throughout the day. Eggs are great and all but choke down the dead cows and chickens.
exactly what i was gonna suggest:stooges:
and there aint nothing wrong with some good ol' taco bell here and there, especially when your bulking:food: go for it:fing02:
but yeah carbs will do the trick.

sub001

Awards
Ehh, if you're metabolism isn't good I'd stay away from stuff like that. Sure you could sit and eat butter for extra calories, but is it helpful for your diet? You need good proteins for muscle and then carbs and other stuff for fuel so you don't burn the muscle, if you have a crappy metabolism taco bell might just make you fat or even if you don't get fat it is taking the place of what could have been a good meal.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rock on guys!!!! Thnx for all the suggestions...how in the world could i forget about adding milk! Thnx mkretz! And ya, i do rockout pretty hard wit the eggs hahahaaa...my mum has chickens and brings me farm fresh eggs all the time so i gotta make her proud by tearin thru em haha.

Made a call to my mom today, shes gonna bring me her old deepfreeze and loadin me up with around 80lbs of random steaks they had butchered this year WOOT! So ill get to addin more dead moomoos and milk and hope for the best :)

Once again, thnx guys :)
:shocked1: Holy sh!t.. 80lbs of beef.. Lucky mother focker..

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
At your weight you need to up the cals a ton. I'd have a major cheat DAY every 3 days. Double your cals and go dirty if you want. Seriously - double your cals for one day every 3.

Feel free to send the extra steak my way.

Sweekaters

Awards
Don't just drink milk, make a blender full of home-made weight gain shake and drink the whole thing throughout the day. Mix milk, protein powder, a ton of peanut butter, greek yogurt, carb powder, basically whatever you want in it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
People with diabetis can lose weight. Maby you ate to much?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Scales jump up and down. Don't let it get to your head. Stay In a calorie surplus and stay consistent and let time be your friend. It does take time to grow. It won't happen over night. Make sure your getting enough rest. People over look the importance of sleep.

Nuts eggs steak peanut butter milk greek yougert are all good If you want to increase cals

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
How do I gain more weight?
Oh, hold on, here is 80 pounds of free beef.

Ha, lucky...
If you only know how much I spend on beef when I bulk.
It's ridiculous.