offseason lean bulk

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Looking to lean bulk starting at the end of summer until beginning of april next year.. goal is 20lbs lean mass. Ideally I'll break the 200lb mark even if only briefly.

Maintenance cals roughly 2800.. so I'll be starting at 3500 for the first few weeks and upping from there, meals will stay about the same but I'll add oats and evoo to shakes to increase the calls further from 3500 as i find it very difficult to physically eat much more.

Pre-bulk pics are located here --

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/153586-170lbs-511-critique.html

Any suggestions as far as carb cycling, keto, etc?

Training will probably be a 5x5 routine focusing on a heavy compound each day then 2-3 supporting exercises. I love the idea of doing a DC 2-way split but my strength just isn't up to par for that style lifting yet.

Any certain training routine I should try?

I'll also do a cycle of either Alpha-One, turinabol-lv, or actual Test-E with dbol to kickstart. Haven't decided anything in this area yet.

Comments, suggestions, criticism welcome.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would carb cycle keeping carbs the same number on workout days, and keto days at maintence on off days..

a nutrient repartitioner like recompadrol or glycobol can also save you from dirty meals or help you assimilate the carbs and nutrients better and keep fat to a smaller level

5x5 is good, i generally like to get my clients to pick their favorite traditional routine, and then either 5x5, bulgarian volume training, DC, FST7 the next week. keeping your muscles confused and hitting different fibers with training types you can grow and hardly hit plataeus.

IF you cycle,

Test with a anadrol kickstart. thats great .