work out cycle HELP

clax

Banned
Awards
so im 18 and need some advice to make my workout more hard im open to any thing so if you could gust tell me your thoughts.. what been successful for you, what not been successful ETC...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why dont you put down what your current workout regimine is and it would be easier for people to help you. What to add what to take out so forth and so on...

clax

Banned
Awards
haha it gonna be a long one
monday
squat
barbell hockey lunges
barbell reverse lunges
leg press
AB cable pull down
hanging knee raises
plank for 3 min
side planks 2 min
AB machine sit up
tuesday
bench
incline bench
db flys
assisted machine flys one handed
preacher curls
incline curls
cable curls
skullcrushers
cable pulldowns
WEDNESDAY
Abs i just pick 4 to do
then shoulder press
shoulder raises DB
pull ups wide grip
thursday i do
db row
pull down row
cable row
then i do lats
lat pull down
ect ill be back later to finish this up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heres the answer to ur question, and im not gonna suggest steroids or PHs cause ur only 18: this is what has worked

Prime by USP Labs, Creatine Mono, CEE, Whey protein (i make my own weight gainers), test boosters for hardening of the muscles, nitrix (i know ppl hate BSN, but nitrix is the only NO that has worked for me), HGHup

What hasnt worked:
Green magnituded, Neovar ( i know its mono but it doesnt work), powder weight gainers (only reason i say this is cause they only have about 18 servings max other than iso mass so its expensive to keep in stock). AAKG, pre workouts suck cause once u stay on it u rely on them so once u dont have it for a few weeks u have crappy workouts.

hope this helps bro

clax

Banned
Awards
the goals and to get huge id like to be up to 170-180 by end of summer and have 6-7% BF. sounds challenging but i do put the time in :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well first of all your workout routine, for me at least, seems way outta wack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe i misread it cause its all in like a single column, but this is what i do and its worked perfect for me.

Day 1 - Chest and Triceps
Flat DB bench, Incline DB bench ( i alternate DB and BB every week) with a superset at the end of each. DB flys on flat or incline, more flys on the fly machine at my gym, and a few sets on hammer strength decline

Day 2 - Back and Biceps
again, i always change my workouts but this is an example of this weeks training.
Lat pulldown, low row, DB row, v bar row, some hammer strength pull downs, reverse flys and pull ups. Biceps - DB curl, EZ bar curl close grip, preacher curl, incline DB curl

Day 3 OFF

Day 4 - 5x5 day Squat, Bench, BB Row, Shoulder Press, Deadlifts

Day 5 - OFF

Day 6 - Legs and light on arms
squat, lunges, front squat, leg press, extensions, calves
BB curl, Skull crusher, cable curl, tricep rope push down

Day 7 - OFF

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
maybe i misread it cause its all in like a single column, but this is what i do and its worked perfect for me.

Day 1 - Chest and Triceps
Flat DB bench, Incline DB bench ( i alternate DB and BB every week) with a superset at the end of each. DB flys on flat or incline, more flys on the fly machine at my gym, and a few sets on hammer strength decline

Day 2 - Back and Biceps
again, i always change my workouts but this is an example of this weeks training.
Lat pulldown, low row, DB row, v bar row, some hammer strength pull downs, reverse flys and pull ups. Biceps - DB curl, EZ bar curl close grip, preacher curl, incline DB curl

Day 3 OFF

Day 4 - 5x5 day Squat, Bench, BB Row, Shoulder Press, Deadlifts

Day 5 - OFF

Day 6 - Legs and light on arms
squat, lunges, front squat, leg press, extensions, calves
BB curl, Skull crusher, cable curl, tricep rope push down

Day 7 - OFF
Great workout plan.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
alright is the resting days crucial
This is the single most important thing for any workout routine.

And I wouldn't use any supps at the moment. Dial in your diet before adding supplements.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rest days and sleeping well at night are very crucial. i actually try to eat more on resting days than i do on training days but i eat as much as i can everyday. that workout plan i made up kinda. i love the idea of 5x5 but not every other day so i thew it in my splits and its done wonders. u hit every muscle group twice a week. with the 3 rest days u get plenty of rest to be able to do that. most ppl who do splits like chest and tris only hit it once a week. arms recover very fast so they can be stimulated again. if u go too long without that u can lose strength so thats why i created that workout routine. hope it helps

clax

Banned
Awards
I get really bad night sleep consisting of waking up 2-4 time a night ha any thoughts

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
This is the single most important thing for any workout routine.
And I wouldn't use any supps at the moment. Dial in your diet before adding supplements.
I agree with this guy

I get really bad night sleep consisting of waking up 2-4 time a night ha any thoughts
try to get good sleep or take a nap ya know? its not always practical but try to lol

the goals and to get huge id like to be up to 170-180 by end of summer and have 6-7% BF. sounds challenging but i do put the time in :)
You just start lifting? Id suggest starting strength or 5x5 for now. Get some size b4 you start cutting. Gotta get some meat :yup:

as for supps creatine / whey protein, best and pretty much only supps proven to add muscle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright ZMA how does it assist in sleeping?
ZMA doesnt make u fall asleep faster or get u sleepy ya know. it makes u sleep fuller or deeper. i usually wake up at least once during my nightly sleep and that re starts ur full cycle of sleep. ZMA allowed me to reach my REM stage of sleep and continue through it and continue to grow without any disturbance. try it. its cheap and it works.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1balla how did you like that prime and hghup?
my thoughts on HGHup alone - needs to me used at least 2 bottles back to back to see a true HGH effect. thats why pure HGH is used as like 6 month cycles. i was on it when i was 12 by a prescription cause i was tiny and wanted to reach my teenage size faster and i was on it for 4 months about. i saw some fat loss from it. its hard to tell what strength i gained cause the Prime is mainly for strength

my thoughts on Prime alone - ive taken it three times including my stack with HGHup. i take it on the 69 protocol and it has worked wonders. i now recommended it as a part of PCT simply because usually one will lose some strength after a cycle and Prime will make ur strength go up even more. im not worried about strength anymore, just size.

my thoughts on both staked: great stack. should have ran another bottle of HGHup after the stack though. i will next time i get a hold on 2 bottles. all of my stats of the stack are in my signature if u wanna check it out. i think i have a final review page either on that link or a better one under the APP NUT section on this forum. if i remember correctly, my bench went up about 40 pounds, gained a net gain of i think 6 pounds. lost a few pounds of fat (had it measured weekly). i was on a clean bulk diet as well.

Hope this helps! i would recommend that stack to anyone but add in another bottle of HGHup.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10