I need to know what the most potent, fast acting supplement on today's market is.

Next to HGH , what is second??

• Need to know what the best supplement is on the market

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Workout routine change?

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Diet change

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Length of time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regginretae

Banned
Awards
I used to have hgh included in my stack. But since I've been out of the gym this last year due to injury. I have found that hgh among other supplements I would take have been banned and hard to come by. So is there anything that is just as good as hgh on the market that is easily available. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thought u said in another thread that Fizogen m1bol and 17bol are the shizzzz . im begining to doubt that you really had actual Gh

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Submitting a write-in for The Strap.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Red meat. Prayers and vitamins like the Hulkster.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Regginretae

Banned
Awards
I was replying to a guy who was using supplements by BSN, he wasn't happy with the results he got using those particular supplements. And I tried the same **** and felt very little and then tried fizogen m1 17 and got decsent results and was happier with fizogen over bsn...... And you ****suck3rz act like you know it all and you guys are Fu€kn arrogant. I thought this site was for guys to come for info and share info. Not measure ****s... There are are other sites with guys who are willing to help others out. So Fu€K this site and FU€K YOU!!!!! sh!tyalkin bitchez,, read my username in reverse. YOU GUYS ACT LIKE NIGGERS.

Regginretae

Banned
Awards
It says NIGGEREATER for you illiterate fu€ks who can't read.

Regginretae

Banned
Awards
I'm outta here you guys are weak ass girly men with gyno titts. You guys sit here on this site talkin trash to new guys like myself cuz nobody gave you the right info now you gyno titts, bald and balls the size of peanuts. Your lifting days are over so you **** with guys like me who are trying. I'm
a member to another site with a whole different group of guys willing to help a guy out. Not make ridiculous comments. Talk about a waste of time. I don't know what I was thinking joining a new site. So Fu€k off. You girls can have this site

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this thread is something else :rolleyes:

Regginretae

Banned
Awards
Point was.. Instead of using this site for what it's intended for, you pu55ys criticize rather than inform. Just like niggers. People like that would rather measure d!ck5 and talk sh!t, rather help some guys out. I was just testing this site out cuz it fell in my lap. I have a more resourcful site with guys who are trustworthy and know their ****. And the **** we get isn't even on your list anywhere on this site.. One more thing, I'm from northern Minnesota and if any of you €unts who were bashing my posts live any where near or in Minnesota let's get together I would love to see a 150lbs 21 year old punk Fu€k with me. I'll meet you any where. I hope to god you live in MN and still have balls left so I can crush what's left. You lil bitch

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
What's your bra size gyno bitch?
isnt that what you told me i thout i have tgyno bro? and you must be illiterate because your SN backwards is eaterni**er ? for 1 thats ****in gay and 2 youre probably some douche bag ass little kid in highschool. glad youre leaving

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
read my username in reverse.
It says NIGGEREATER for you illiterate fu€ks who can't read.
We're illiterate? Your name backwards would be "eaterniggeR"

Hahaha, and i thought trolling was a dead artform :pokey:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
actually, it reads "eaterniggeR" backwards.. but i'm sure you knew that.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
You said you were leaving, but you didn't. You called everyone illiterate, but if your name is backwards that would kinda make you dyslexic. Sorry you need somebody 25 lbs lighter than yourself to pick on and sorry you can't take a joke. Btw- vitamins are the core of supplementation and beef is full of natural creatine and aminos. Have a good day, rekcuftsicsar

skatorb69

Awards
Lol what a douche, sorry most of us dont qualify to kick your ass since we dont weigh 150 lbs, but hey if someone here does your 25 lb weight advantage should come in handy. Maybe you could head over to the local grade school to start training for your fight cool guy....

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
What's your bra size gyno bitch?

Bigger than your mom's but hey at least someone noticed :kiss:

......Phuck !!! I think I accidentally gave this douchebag some rep instead of demoting him some more :twak:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bigger than your mom's but hey at least someone noticed :kiss:

......Phuck !!! I think I accidentally gave this douchebag some rep instead of demoting him some more :twak:
dont worry il get him for ya ;)

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
Jeez, I had to check real quick to make sure I wasn't on bb.com.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree with the double face palm on this one. I wish I had four hands to give it the quadruple face palm.