Hot weather Australia - No Appetite

EctoMeso

Hay guys just wondering on some ideas to help me keep my weight on and help to add weight/muscle during Australia's stinking hot summer months...
Basically i just havent felt like eating no where near as much due to the heat, as with most ppl. and have been supplementing more of a liquid diet then anything, either with protein shakes or ice cold milk as much as possible. I have been still having my main meals breakfast lunch dinners, but just not eating a full 6+ meals but rather as a said before supplementing the in betweens with more a a liquid dairy diet... and plenty of water of course.

But anyway any1 have any ideas or tips on bulking and gaining muscle during the hot summer months??

Cheers

EctoMeso

ahh yea found this apparently its for summer months, the 20rep squat diet (so it says) i havent read the book so i dont know if its it or true or not but neway. seems very simple to do....

Mrs just told me im gettin a bit soft in the ol belly lol... so i guess maybe gettin of my bulking cycle which ive been on for quite a few months mightnt be such a bad idea haha

Breakfast
4 eggs
2 slices of toast
1 glass of milk
Snack
Bran Muffin
1 glass of milk
Lunch
Sandwich (i.e. meat, cheese, tuna fish, etc.)
piece of fruit
1 glass of milk
Snack
Granola bar
Slice of cheese
1 glass of milk
Supper
Meat (i.e. chicken, beef, pork, etc.)
Pasta, Rice, or Potatoes
Cup of veggies
1 glass of milk
Snack
2 slices of toast
1 glass of milk
*drink plenty of water throughout the day

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that diet looks like maybe 1500 cals lol just carry small snacks or meals with you throughout the day and force it in, then ur stomach will stretch and u will WANT to eat more even though its hot. i live in houston, tx, so i know a little bit about the heat lol snacks include, nuts, almonds, turkey slices. eat with your ice cold glass of milk (sure sounds good right about now haha) with a P&J sandwich as a snack.

EctoMeso

that diet looks like maybe 1500 cals lol just carry small snacks or meals with you throughout the day and force it in, then ur stomach will stretch and u will WANT to eat more even though its hot. i live in houston, tx, so i know a little bit about the heat lol snacks include, nuts, almonds, turkey slices. eat with your ice cold glass of milk (sure sounds good right about now haha) with a P&J sandwich as a snack.
haha does sound good m8, cheers for that. lol. i normally carry around nuts and peanut butter sandwiches ect with me at work... and ill freeze up around 1liter or milk or more depending on wots left at home and get stuck into that through out the day also throwing in protein powder. Ice cold milk on a hot day is the nuts lol.....

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
You could cut down on the wholegrain stuff and switch to white bread here and there if you don't eat it already, that should help.

Keeping caffeine intake down should help also, caffeine not only suppresses appetite but is a diuretic so the more you have the more water you have to drink which leaves less room for food.

But I think the best thing would be to try a natural appetite stimulant, not sure whats out there but I imagine you should have good luck with it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont believe in stimulants. why? look at cons locked up right now. all they do is eat 3x a day and train and those are the most jacked guys out there. if they can do it, we can do it.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Hay guys just wondering on some ideas to help me keep my weight on and help to add weight/muscle during Australia's stinking hot summer months...
Basically i just havent felt like eating no where near as much due to the heat, as with most ppl. and have been supplementing more of a liquid diet then anything, either with protein shakes or ice cold milk as much as possible. I have been still having my main meals breakfast lunch dinners, but just not eating a full 6+ meals but rather as a said before supplementing the in betweens with more a a liquid dairy diet... and plenty of water of course.

But anyway any1 have any ideas or tips on bulking and gaining muscle during the hot summer months??

Cheers

relax bro, winter is round the corner.

but if u need more nutritious calories... just blend together ice, oats, Whey protein chocolate flavor and peanut butter.

You get a peanut chocolate smoothie which tastes fukn gooood. I kid you not, it tastes like liquified peanut M&Ms... except it's packed with nutrition.

Zaneseed

Awards
relax bro, winter is round the corner.

but if u need more nutritious calories... just blend together ice, oats, Whey protein chocolate flavor and peanut butter.

You get a peanut chocolate smoothie which tastes fukn gooood. I kid you not, it tastes like liquified peanut M&Ms... except it's packed with nutrition.
that sounds great ill try it out. cheers