Designer stack look ok?

adeadbodyman

Awards
Megazol
Propadrol
3-ad

P90x and added in heavy lifting 2 days a week. Trying to focus on upper body bulk gains. I follow the p90x diet, but just more of it. I am at roughly 3500 clean calories a day.
I was also going to add in Methyl 1-d for absorption. Use some DCP and multi-vitamins afterward. Maybe do a 6 week cycle?
About 1 month ago I stopped a cycle of BlueUp (test booster), Green Buldge (creatine), GlycerGrow (accelerator/absorber), and protien shakes. I've just been eating clean and keeping the same workout to try and cut some. But now I am ready for more size.
I have worked out regularly for rougly 5 years, but never really "went after it hardcore" until the past year. (I am 6'1" 31 years old, 200lbs, and I curl 100lbs, and bench 270 (max)) Biceps are 16", chest is 41" (i do have little man boobs).
I would like to get up to 250lbs. of mass size. Don't have to be ripped like some, just not jiggly. Mainly look more "big" rather than the "show ripped" look.

I also am taking Jack3d and purple wraath (intrain) during workouts. Should I continue this and add in all the new designer stuff? ALso, would I add the creatine back in, and also with some Ultimate Nutritions "muscle juice" for mass, size-on, n-gain, etc? Or is all that just too much stuff?
Would the DCP and good multivitamens be ok for pct, or something else needed?
Thanks guys,
mike

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You'll need a lot more than DCP and a multivit for PCT if you're running 3 different steroids. I suggest you start reading about SERMs in the anabolic section. Or maybe look into Dermacrine LV its a lot milder. Don't jump into anything :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Megazol
Propadrol
3-ad

P90x and added in heavy lifting 2 days a week. Trying to focus on upper body bulk gains. I follow the p90x diet, but just more of it. I am at roughly 3500 clean calories a day.
I was also going to add in Methyl 1-d for absorption. Use some DCP and multi-vitamins afterward. Maybe do a 6 week cycle?
About 1 month ago I stopped a cycle of BlueUp (test booster), Green Buldge (creatine), GlycerGrow (accelerator/absorber), and protien shakes. I've just been eating clean and keeping the same workout to try and cut some. But now I am ready for more size.
I have worked out regularly for rougly 5 years, but never really "went after it hardcore" until the past year. (I am 6'1" 31 years old, 200lbs, and I curl 100lbs, and bench 270 (max)) Biceps are 16", chest is 41" (i do have little man boobs).
I would like to get up to 250lbs. of mass size. Don't have to be ripped like some, just not jiggly. Mainly look more "big" rather than the "show ripped" look.

I also am taking Jack3d and purple wraath (intrain) during workouts. Should I continue this and add in all the new designer stuff? ALso, would I add the creatine back in, and also with some Ultimate Nutritions "muscle juice" for mass, size-on, n-gain, etc? Or is all that just too much stuff?
Would the DCP and good multivitamens be ok for pct, or something else needed?
Thanks guys,
mike
I'm going to be honest with you bud...you are not ready to dip into the pro-hormone world. Your looking into stacking 3 ph's and you plan on just DCP and a multi-v for your PCT? :pat:

Now granted the 3 PH's you plan on stacking are mild, but still you have a lot of researching to do before you go this route. Also, from what I am gathering from you...you can achieve solid gains staying natural if you get your diet right to suit your goals and you research a training program that will get you the results you want. If you want to add size and strength then start searching for a program that suits your goals, but make sure it is a program that you want to stick to and will stick to. Also, bump up those damn calories to 5000 a day. Don't worry about putting on fat...you can burn off the excess fat when your ready to cut.

Honestly, if you can't get results from a solid diet and kick ass training program then you have no business using supplements to begin with. Supplements are meant to be that...supplements. So stick with the basic supps like your doing...creatine and protein, etc. Your results may be gradual, but nothing comes easy...it takes a warrior mentality and a willingness to put yourself through hell to get what you want.

If you need anything else let me know and I will be glad to help point you in the right direction.

Cheers!:cheers:

adeadbodyman

Awards
"I'm going to be honest with you bud...you are not ready to dip into the pro-hormone world. Your looking into stacking 3 ph's and you plan on just DCP and a multi-v for your PCT? :pat:"

---Well that's why I'm wanting to know what I'm missing. I have done a good amount of research and can't find a repeated good recommended combination for a pct. Also, my understanding is they are mild, I have read all the side's and cons I can find, which don't seem to really be much at all.---

"Now granted the 3 PH's you plan on stacking are mild, but still you have a lot of researching to do before you go this route. Also, from what I am gathering from you...you can achieve solid gains staying natural if you get your diet right to suit your goals and you research a training program that will get you the results you want. If you want to add size and strength then start searching for a program that suits your goals, but make sure it is a program that you want to stick to and will stick to. Also, bump up those damn calories to 5000 a day. Don't worry about putting on fat...you can burn off the excess fat when your ready to cut. "

---I have dieted strictly "clean eating" and 3500-3700 calories for about 1 year now, and have worked out regularly. I have just seem to "peaked" and that's why I started the p90x to see if it will help get me over the hump. Haven't seen any real results in a few months. Your right though, I had thought maybe I need more food, and your right again, I'm not to worried about putting on a little more fat. Now I don't have a personal trainer or anything, but I do follow a training regiment of my own, that I have gathered through other's success.---

"Honestly, if you can't get results from a solid diet and kick ass training program then you have no business using supplements to begin with. Supplements are meant to be that...supplements. So stick with the basic supps like your doing...creatine and protein, etc. Your results may be gradual, but nothing comes easy...it takes a warrior mentality and a willingness to put yourself through hell to get what you want."

---I am getting results, and have gotten great results from a good diet and training, it just seems that I have hit a plataeu or something for a few months. I am just wanting a extra bump, that's why I was going for the designer stuff, nothing crazy.---

"If you need anything else let me know and I will be glad to help point you in the right direction.

"

Anyways, thanks for the informatiion and ideas. And not that I am contesting or anything, but why are you saying I'm "not ready to get into the pro-hormone stuff?" Is it because I don't know what PCT's to take? Or do you think I need more time lifting how I am? I thought I am ready to move up for what I want, but that's why I wanted to check her, ya'll are the experts!!

thanks again,
mike

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
"

Anyways, thanks for the informatiion and ideas. And not that I am contesting or anything, but why are you saying I'm "not ready to get into the pro-hormone stuff?" Is it because I don't know what PCT's to take? Or do you think I need more time lifting how I am? I thought I am ready to move up for what I want, but that's why I wanted to check her, ya'll are the experts!!

thanks again,
mike
For one...not understanding the most important part of a cycle which is the PCT gives me cause for concern that you are not ready to run a hormonal cycle. The PCT is the most important part of the cycle because if you don't get it right you pay dearly for it for quite some time to come. Additionally, I think you still have plenty of experience to gain before deciding on running a hormonal cycle.

Honestly, I understand the temptation, but hormonals are not magic pills ...you still have to bust your ass like no tomorrow in the gym and eat a diet that will give you the gains you want (you sound like the type that is dedicated to do this), but more importantly...hormonals come with risks and consequences (they are steroids after all) so before going that route you want to make sure you are well educated on the functions of the different hormonal products and how to stack them to get the best results, what the side effects are and how to combat the side effects, and most importantly...you need to be well informed on how to run a proper PCT so you don't f*ck yourself up. So yes, I think there is a lot more you can do by just making some tweaks here and there with your diet and training.

Some threads you need to look into...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/128379-do-your-research.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think.html

That should give you a good base of information to work with.