Quick lean bulk diet!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ok So I am a college student work almost all night and have school at night also. So there is no time to eat. I am trying to lean bulk. I am 175lbs about 12percent bodyfat. My goal is 195 at 10 percent. Here is my question is there anything at the store that i can just mircowave for liek five min and eat that for lunch, a snack, and for dinner? Something quick? Big problem is i hate tunafish and cottage cheese. So anyone know of something good. I thoguht abotu sagettio's but the fat is was to high 18grams for only 24grams protein.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
You can get tyson cooked chicken breasts at Walmart. They are frozen and can be microwaved. I get those when I don't feel like cooking. Besides, they taste better than the ones I prepare and store in the fridge. It's a win-win for me. Of course, you can also microwave quick oats with salt and splenda or with whey, sweet potatoes too but those typically need 6-10 minutes each.

tygy96

Awards
I agree, as a college student myself this is a major problem since I dont have acess to a stove or grill. Luckily there is a walmart right near me so I agree completely with machinehead, cooked chicken breasts are without a doubt the way to go. I usually boil water in the microwave too to add to oats which is a pretty quick and easy carb meal.

sub001

Awards
I have a little bit better of a schedule but at school I had to bring stuff with me. I would tupperware whole grain pasta and beef, taco salad (no taco, just beef lettuce and tomatoes), or tuna, or chicken and rice. Also I'd bring some shakes with me too and it worked out nice. Eating the same stuff every day got boring but it worked with my schedule and was easy. Hunting down plastic forks on campus was the hard part and I was too cheap to supply my own haha.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Eat tuna and cottage cheese anyway. Its not about taste. Its about muscle. Are you competitive, or just a musclehead. I am competitive, and its about getting on stage for me. Stay focused, and just find something to distract you while you eat. Use a lot of water to choke it down. Its not that hard bro if you keep the goal in mind.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
want to be competive by age 21. As of now no where near it. I have 2 years and alot of food

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
You will never be ready. I recommend you do a local show just to get your feet wet. Your body will grow better after you get in contest shape. I gained 30 pounds in a month after my first show.

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Eat tuna and cottage cheese anyway. Its not about taste. Its about muscle. Are you competitive, or just a musclehead. I am competitive, and its about getting on stage for me. Stay focused, and just find something to distract you while you eat. Use a lot of water to choke it down. Its not that hard bro if you keep the goal in mind.
Agreed, tuna and cottage cheese are fast and very effective. If you dont like the taste you have to decide whether you want a better tasting meal, or a better diet. Give a little to gain a lot.