My Ultimate Bulk Diet! Help/feedback!!!

zmils24

Awards
So today i decided while i had the free time i would make my own personal bulk diet that suited me. I know i had an earlier post needing help with a diet but i wanted to make one with things i liked and on that suited me better. I spent forever grabbing everything and writing down the nutrition facts and calulating them all. So tell me what you think, i know its a lot but i want people to criticise it and tll me whats good/wrong and where i need improvement for i am still learning and enjoy all the help i can get!! Im actually still wondering if i myself would be able to stick with this but i want to kno if its even worth my while before i ty.

Meal 1:
6 hardboiled eggs w/ yolks
1 Everything Bagel w/ Cream cheese
1 1/2 cups of whole milk to wash it down
Total:1115 cals, 61g fat, 51g of carbs, 62g protein

Meal 2:
1 peanut butter and jelly on Multigrain Double protein bread
1 Can of tuna
1 poptart
Total: 980 cals, 39g fat, 102g carbs, 52g protein

Meal 3:
5 oz. burger
3 oz of whole grain pasta with Ragu Sausage and garlic sauce
1 1/2 cups of milk
Total:940 cals, 42g fat, 60g carbs, 57g protein

Meal 4:
1 Chicken Breast
3oz of whole grain pasta with Ragu
1 1/2 cups milk
Total: 650 cals, 14g fat, 60g carbs, 46g protein

Meal 5:
Repeat Meal #3

Meal 6:
Whey shake with whey, 1 cup oats, 2 tbsp PB, 2 tbsp EVOO,1 1/2 cups whole milk, throw in some water
Total: 1235 cals, 53g fat, 69g carbs, 81g protein

Grand Total throughout day:
5860 cals
251g fat
402g carbs
355g protein

Now i was thinking about possibly taking a meal out because i wasnt sure if i could do it although i would like to try but i just couldnt stick with my other diet cause it was all stuff i hated so i took the time to go and try and make something i liked! so please give me feedback! Tear it to shreds if its thats bad !!

I am 6'1 200lbs, looking to be at around 225(yeah i know i have a long long long ways to go but its my goal)

oh yeah and i wanted to ask, what would be the best to eat BEFORE workout?? casue i wouldnt care if i had to switch the meals around and what would be best AFTER workout. ill be takin the homeade shake right before i fall asleep

tygy96

Awards
This is helluva alot better than most of the bulking diets ive seen recently. Dont really know where the pop tart came from but if you end up gaining too fast which i could see happening at almost 6000 cals, thats something you could cut first.

In terms of the workout question, I'd focus on a carb heavy diet before the workout and a protein rich diet afterwards. I find I get the best workouts after ingesting about 60g of carbs.

Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
ya i agree your nutriton looks pretty solid man. thats alot of food lol. my goal is to be actualyl 202lbs *currently 185* and i am similar stats of you 6'2 :) how did you go from 190 or so to 200? would love to here from ya, nice to see a tall guy bulking for one :) :) :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
before a workout less fat ans a little less protein

10g fat 30g protein and some carbs should be good to get you goin,. and no upchuck during your squats.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
So today i decided while i had the free time i would make my own personal bulk diet that suited me. I know i had an earlier post needing help with a diet but i wanted to make one with things i liked and on that suited me better. I spent forever grabbing everything and writing down the nutrition facts and calulating them all. So tell me what you think, i know its a lot but i want people to criticise it and tll me whats good/wrong and where i need improvement for i am still learning and enjoy all the help i can get!! Im actually still wondering if i myself would be able to stick with this but i want to kno if its even worth my while before i ty.

Meal 1:
6 hardboiled eggs w/ yolks
1 Everything Bagel w/ Cream cheese
1 1/2 cups of whole milk to wash it down
Total:1115 cals, 61g fat, 51g of carbs, 62g protein

Meal 2:
1 peanut butter and jelly on Multigrain Double protein bread
1 Can of tuna
1 poptart
Total: 980 cals, 39g fat, 102g carbs, 52g protein

Meal 3:
5 oz. burger
3 oz of whole grain pasta with Ragu Sausage and garlic sauce
1 1/2 cups of milk
Total:940 cals, 42g fat, 60g carbs, 57g protein

Meal 4:
1 Chicken Breast
3oz of whole grain pasta with Ragu
1 1/2 cups milk
Total: 650 cals, 14g fat, 60g carbs, 46g protein

Meal 5:
Repeat Meal #3

Meal 6:
Whey shake with whey, 1 cup oats, 2 tbsp PB, 2 tbsp EVOO,1 1/2 cups whole milk, throw in some water
Total: 1235 cals, 53g fat, 69g carbs, 81g protein

Grand Total throughout day:
5860 cals
251g fat
402g carbs
355g protein

Now i was thinking about possibly taking a meal out because i wasnt sure if i could do it although i would like to try but i just couldnt stick with my other diet cause it was all stuff i hated so i took the time to go and try and make something i liked! so please give me feedback! Tear it to shreds if its thats bad !!

I am 6'1 200lbs, looking to be at around 225(yeah i know i have a long long long ways to go but its my goal)

oh yeah and i wanted to ask, what would be the best to eat BEFORE workout?? casue i wouldnt care if i had to switch the meals around and what would be best AFTER workout. ill be takin the homeade shake right before i fall asleep
This is helluva alot better than most of the bulking diets ive seen recently. Dont really know where the pop tart came from but if you end up gaining too fast which i could see happening at almost 6000 cals, thats something you could cut first.

In terms of the workout question, I'd focus on a carb heavy diet before the workout and a protein rich diet afterwards. I find I get the best workouts after ingesting about 60g of carbs.
ya i agree your nutriton looks pretty solid man. thats alot of food lol. my goal is to be actualyl 202lbs *currently 185* and i am similar stats of you 6'2 :) how did you go from 190 or so to 200? would love to here from ya, nice to see a tall guy bulking for one :) :) :)
nice menu man, got hungry just readin all that, would like to place an order for one #3 and a #6 to go, please. nah man just messin with ya, but definitely looks solid to me

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am an ecto to the 10th power :) maybe i should try this distilled!
Yea its the only way my room mate last year could put on weight. He was taking almost a cup a day of EVOO in, added it to every meal. He made some solid gains and added mad crazy strength. Id say his macro's were about.....

Protein:350+
Carbs: 400-500
Fat: ~200

He was about 5'7, 165lbs and 6%BF, I spoke with him the other day and he's up to almost 180lbs and is now repping his old PR's. This is about the course of a year and a half....all natural and still at 6%BF. He has to work his ass off to keep his size and he sure does.

Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
Unless your an extreme hard gainer; like Ecto to the 10th power. Thats waaaay too much fat. and calories
Yea its the only way my room mate last year could put on weight. He was taking almost a cup a day of EVOO in, added it to every meal. He made some solid gains and added mad crazy strength. Id say his macro's were about.....

Protein:350+
Carbs: 400-500
Fat: ~200

He was about 5'7, 165lbs and 6%BF, I spoke with him the other day and he's up to almost 180lbs and is now repping his old PR's. This is about the course of a year and a half....all natural and still at 6%BF. He has to work his ass off to keep his size and he sure does.
damn man! a cup of evoo? talk about dedication lol.. i use prob around 6-9tbsp a day lol maybe i should start adding more. i also think my body reacts very well to high amounts of carbs, i believe that is when i start putting on mass.