HGHup Sides

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
my friend is 20 and wants to take hghup. i know ppl who work for supplements will say to wait cause its legal reasons, but what are the real side effects of hgh up for that age group, or any test booster for that matter. i mean, it doesnt work like a ph does or gym candy does, so are there any bad sides besides maybe high blood pressure and acne?

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
at 20yrs old any hormone booster is a waste of money because he is still young and natural test is really high and you wont raise it much with a supp

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
hes ran natural test boosters b4 and have experienced gains

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Wait until your at least 21 years old. You can mess up your natural production of hormones.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
at 20yrs old any hormone booster is a waste of money because he is still young and natural test is really high and you wont raise it much with a supp
That is by far not always the case...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I used it and had no negative effects. I noticed that I leaned out, got stronger, and had great sleep.

There is not set number of age to judge whether something is safe or not. It can mess up a 35 year old just as much as say an 18 year old... It just determines what their blood work and body systems look like and when maturity is done.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
age isnt everything. someone could stop growing at 18 and can take stuff then and others keep growing till 24. just because TF says u gotta be 21 to by a ph from the actual warehouse (not the website) doesnt mean thats the set age lol

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think HGH u boost GH. I don't think it's a test booster. Unless you factor that HGH boost test.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my friend is 20 and wants to take hghup. i know ppl who work for supplements will say to wait cause its legal reasons, but what are the real side effects of hgh up for that age group, or any test booster for that matter. i mean, it doesnt work like a ph does or gym candy does, so are there any bad sides besides maybe high blood pressure and acne?
Read the label; all possible sides are listed there, and they will be as relevant to a 20-year old as anyone else using HGHup♂. Whether or not any are experienced will depend entirely on the individual. Please note that effects may be amplified in females.

I think HGH u boost GH. I don't think it's a test booster. Unless you factor that HGH boost test.
HGHup♂ is primarily a Growth Hormone booster, yes; but it also boosts Testosterone as well.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
not trying sound like a cynic or bash any company products... but swoldierboy, you should tell your friend to stick to the basics rather than spend $$$$$ on legal supps which claim to give amazing results comparable to steroids. I'm not saying HGHup is bad or ineffective, but i'm just saying that I think your friend is expecting 10 - 20lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks... Not gonna happen unless your using steroids or something more advance and un-natural.

Stick to the basics:

Protein, Creatine, Fish oil, Multivitamin, good Pre-WO supp and for proven testosterone maximization..... Zinc & Magnesium, Nettle Root and DIM.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
he takes all that. plus its free for him so why not take it ;D

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
and no, he doesnt think its a version of steroids. he wants a few pounds of fat off and a little muscle gain. im not asking how to get big, i got that part. just wanna know any sides on this product ppl have experienced

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
hes ran natural test boosters b4 and have experienced gains
He ran test boosters before and saw some gains now wants to run another test booster. Is that because he screwed up his own hormonal production and needs the feeling of higher test? This is the question to ponder.

IMO many test boosters are mild. They are mainly for PCT. I've taken test boosters before as a dry run and as PCT and I think I had more test in my system from not jerking off for 4 days.

Side effects will vary for each person. And side effects might start when you finish the run, do to the imbalance of test/estro that could be a result.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
nah he feels fine. he just wants to get bigger. id ont know why ppl cant see this!!! its just like taking a supplement. why? u wanna get bigger, not cause u dont have enough protein, u jsut want more to get bigger lol

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
nah he feels fine. he just wants to get bigger. id ont know why ppl cant see this!!! its just like taking a supplement. why? u wanna get bigger, not cause u dont have enough protein, u jsut want more to get bigger lol
To put it politely. Ignorance and vanity play into rash decisions like taking any kind of real supplement. We want to make sure someone isn't using ignorance and vanity to sway thier decision. I know people want to get big, but impulsive thinking can make you do bad things. Plus most of us, who have done many runs of real stuff (after proper research and years of working out the basic ways), can safely say that good eating habits, sleeping, and proper nutrition are the real ways to get big.

Protein is only one of the pieces to the puzzle on how to get bigger. There is much more nutrion that goes into gaining muscle. Supplements can range from crap like GNC sells also known as expensive piss, to real things like PH's and PS's. Test Boosters fall below PH's and PS's, but above the wasted money of supplements purchased at GNC and other fine bull**** purely commercial wont sell anything real supplement stores. So therefor, taking a test booster isn't JUST A SUPPLEMENT!!

When your body gets a boost in testosterone it counteracts by producting more estrogen. The more testosterone your body has the more estrogen it has to make (yes guys have estrogen). When you suddenly stop the extra testosterone (finish your booster, PH, or PS) you are left with estrogen levels that are, for sake of understanding, higher then your normal ratio of test to estrogen. This puts your body out of natural homeostasis. This leaves you volunerable to such sides as gynocomastai, prolactin build up, and other estrogenic responses in the body. Bottom line is this is where you get your bitch tits, swollen nipples, loss of hair, and shrunken nuts. These responses are different in everyone and could not be near as severe as what I explained, but that is why WE want to see you KNOW what you are getting into. Test Boosters are mainly used during PCT to bring your test levels up to fix that ratio of test to estrogen. I tried to explain this in laymen terms, so that you could get a quick understanding of what I mean.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
dont listen to any of the idiots telling you to wait until you 21.

Its not hardcore steroids.

If anything, you are helping you body by possibly raising your LH and therefore your natural testosterone. Any natural additional recovery puts less stress on your body.

You aren't going to get mass amounts of test that aromatizes into estrogen...that happens when you run 250mg+/week of injectable testosterone not some OTC test booster. Actually, for many people, they have little aromatase with super-high levels of T. It depends on you body, and certainly, a test booster is going to be far from enough to cause estrogen issues.

Don't worry about it and have fun.

O, and all this crap about 21 being the magic number and your endocrine system not being developed blah blah blah...its almost all horse crap just past from mouth to mouth. I'm so sick of hearing 'you have so much natural testosterone you don't need steroids".....are you kidding me? People are so genetically different its insane. Its also not a miracle time frame to be 20 and to have high testosterone levels, running a cycle puts your T levels SOO much higher than any natural human. Im 20, and I thought I was "fine"...my levels turned out to be 300ng/dl and now i'm on TRT I don't have any obvious "problems or drug abuse" to cause this.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
dont listen to any of the idiots telling you to wait until you 21.

Its not hardcore steroids.

If anything, you are helping you body by possibly raising your LH and therefore your natural testosterone. Any natural additional recovery puts less stress on your body.

You aren't going to get mass amounts of test that aromatizes into estrogen...that happens when you run 250mg+/week of injectable testosterone not some OTC test booster.

Don't worry about it and have fun.
Monster, I agree that taking a test booster can be mild. However you CAN get aromatizing estrogenic effects with way less then 250mg+/week of injectable test. You can get those effects from PS's and PH's as well.

I am trying to educate someone, vs give them reckless advice.

Sometimes giving someone something to research makes them learn a whole lot more about what they take.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Monster, I agree that taking a test booster can be mild. However you CAN get aromatizing estrogenic effects with way less then 250mg+/week of injectable test. You can get those effects from PS's and PH's as well.

I am trying to educate someone, vs give them reckless advice.

Sometimes giving someone something to research makes them learn a whole lot more about what they take.
I understand your point..I'm just trying to calmn down some of the hysteria surrounding these test boosters.

Most PS' and PH's aren't going to cause these issues until after your cycle is over. They are non-aromatizing and they shut down your testosterone production during your cycle. If anything, you will end up with super-low T, which will also result in low-E. Hence the effect from winstrol, or havoc that causes dry joints and reduction in water weight/gyno at times.

The problem occurs after the cycle, when you natural T jumps back too quick, and the estrogen, from being suppressed by the non-aromatizing compound makes a rebound by an increase in natural aromatase enzyme. This is why people use SERMS to bring back the T and allow the body to balance itself out...

On a test booster, the levels of T aren't going to get nearly high enough cause aromatase issues. I've yet to hear of anyone that can prove a test booster increased their E2 significantly above their baseline. Test boosters generally just help to naturally lower your SHBG, and help to Free more of the total testosterone to become more bioavailable. Sometimes, with a slight increase in LH that will also lead to a slight increase in total T. The body will compensate as necessary and isn't going to increase aromatase enzyme or anything crazy to rasie estrogen...theres no PCT needed for a test booster. The strongest direct test boosters are SERMS, people don't use PCT's for SERMS lol unless you consider a low-dose AI after the SERM to prevent rebound.

My point was the body doesn't just go crazy with estrogen unless you are improperly running a PCT or you are using something thats known to aromatize like Dbol or Testosterone Injections. Alot of the gyno you hear about during cycle has not fully been figured out, sometimes its progesterone related, sometimes its estrogen, but this is because people are using funky methyl grouped compounds that work out well on paper but not necessarily in life. A test booster isn't going to be like this...

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
T and E keep a fairly proportionate ratio, in the late teens early twenties the ratio is skewed more toward the T than at any other time of life, However your E is also very high that's why you see teens with bad acne, facial hair growth. deepening voices etc (andro sides) AND obesity, emotional instability, etc (estro sides). One cannot raise natural test beyond a certain threshold with a non hormonal product; but you can suppress E with natural products like DIM, I3C & Resveritol, giving you a even more anabolic ratio. I wouldn't recommend it but natty test boosters are a waste of money for someone with test that's likely in the 800-900 range. And PHs/DS'/AAS should not be on the table. So if you have to take something besides protein/creatine- DIM and it's likes would be the least harmful choice.

I realize at 20y.o your going to do what you want to do anyway at least know the ramification before acting

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I understand your point..I'm just trying to calmn down some of the hysteria surrounding these test boosters.

Most PS' and PH's aren't going to cause these issues until after your cycle is over. They are non-aromatizing and they shut down your testosterone production during your cycle. If anything, you will end up with super-low T, which will also result in low-E. Hence the effect from winstrol, or havoc that causes dry joints and reduction in water weight/gyno at times.

The problem occurs after the cycle, when you natural T jumps back too quick, and the estrogen, from being suppressed by the non-aromatizing compound makes a rebound by an increase in natural aromatase enzyme. This is why people use SERMS to bring back the T and allow the body to balance itself out...

On a test booster, the levels of T aren't going to get nearly high enough cause aromatase issues. I've yet to hear of anyone that can prove a test booster increased their E2 significantly above their baseline. Test boosters generally just help to naturally lower your SHBG, and help to Free more of the total testosterone to become more bioavailable. Sometimes, with a slight increase in LH that will also lead to a slight increase in total T. The body will compensate as necessary and isn't going to increase aromatase enzyme or anything crazy to rasie estrogen...theres no PCT needed for a test booster. The strongest direct test boosters are SERMS, people don't use PCT's for SERMS lol unless you consider a low-dose AI after the SERM to prevent rebound.

My point was the body doesn't just go crazy with estrogen unless you are improperly running a PCT or you are using something thats known to aromatize like Dbol or Testosterone Injections. Alot of the gyno you hear about during cycle has not fully been figured out, sometimes its progesterone related, sometimes its estrogen, but this is because people are using funky methyl grouped compounds that work out well on paper but not necessarily in life. A test booster isn't going to be like this...
Many PS' and PH's are not non-aromatizing. Epi and some milder ones are, some like SDrol are pretty rough. SERMS are used to bring down the levels of E. If your body is getting super low natural T, but a spike from outside T, your estrogen levels will react to the outside T and not stay low to counteract the natural low T. It's when you stop the cycle that your natural T is low and your E level is high that you get aromitzing side effects. Which is why people need thier SERM and a test booster to bring the body back to homeostasis. A SERM is not a natural test booster, but a selective estrogen reducer this giving your body the ability to raise natural T to proper levels. And you are totally correct you would not need PCT from test boosters. But before running anything real I would say doing some reseach on the realm of real supplements is def a must have.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Many PS' and PH's are not non-aromatizing. Epi and some milder ones are, some like SDrol are pretty rough. SERMS are used to bring down the levels of E. If your body is getting super low natural T, but a spike from outside T, your estrogen levels will react to the outside T and not stay low to counteract the natural low T. It's when you stop the cycle that your natural T is low and your E level is high that you get aromitzing side effects. Which is why people need thier SERM and a test booster to bring the body back to homeostasis. A SERM is not a natural test booster, but a selective estrogen reducer this giving your body the ability to raise natural T to proper levels. And you are totally correct you would not need PCT from test boosters. But before running anything real I would say doing some reseach on the realm of real supplements is def a must have.
Well, I'm not trying to play mr. correct or anything...you make great points about the research, being careful, and knowing the game you are playing...

However, I think there are alot of misconceptions on SERMS, estrogen, and steroids in general.

SERMs are Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator...they are not "Anti-Estrogens" I've actually read about them a pharmacology text book that refefres to SERMs as "anti-estrogens". I may be wrong on all of this, but SERMS actually BLOCK estrogen from selective receptors...like the breast tissue, and somehow show some sort of imbalance of estrogen to the pituitary which causes the pituitary to drive up LH, thus increasing test levels substantially if they leydig cells are fully responsive.

Clomid (clomiphene citrate) actually is made up of an estrogen, and a SERM like estrogen. Clomid will actually exhibit estrogenic sides besides breast tissue enlargement. People experience mood swings, depression, anxiety, all of the classic high E symptoms on clomid, because its actually an estrogen that binds to the receptors BEFORE the bodies natural.

On the other hand, Aromatase Inhibitors (such as Arimidex, letrozole, formestane, etc) - these bad boys actually eliminate estrogen. They either block or completely eliminate (suicidal) the aromastase enzyme.

Now during a cycle, especially a non-aromatizing, the "outside" T, exogeneous, or whatever you want to call it isn't going to affect the estrogen levels in the body...its not going to aromatize. Its impossible for havoc, superdrol, pheraplex, halodrol, winstrol, trenbolone, M1T, and so forth to cause raised estrogen levels IF they are truly meant to be non-aromatizing. The fact is, some of these compounds will accidentally aromatise in ways we can't understand because the lack of medical research. In such a situation, you are correct, the outside T may be recognized and aromatized causing estrogenic side effects. To counteract this issue, an Aromatase Inhibitor is utilized, not a SERM. A SERM will only work in blocking gyno, wheres the AI will actually solve the root of the problem.

Any other problems experienced on cycle such as low-libido, lethargy, mood swings, "roid-rage", headaches, insomnia, brain-fog...are caused from the LACK OF natural testosterone that results from using a steroid without testosterone base.

After a cycle, SERMS are used primarily to jumpstart the brain into producing LH. Their primary goal is not to block estrogen after a cycle. Estrogen should be extremely low in textbook case after a non-aromatizing cycle. Think about it...the cycle kills your natural T though the inhibition of LH, without natural T you cannot make any E, the steroid isn't aromatizing so you aren't recieving any E, and now you stopped the cycle...so you have ZERO hormones.

The SERM is most powerful test booster of all time. Clomid hits your pituitary hard and forces high levels of LH. Testosterone flood your system from 0-lets say 700ng/dl...on top of this, you E levels have been suppressed and the non-aromatizing hormone can cause your aromatase enzyme to fight back and overproduce causing that T to convert massively to E....the SERM will block the breast tissue to even things out and then an AI can be administered to slowly bring the aromatase enzyme back down to stable levels as you discontinue the SERM.

Just trying to help you clear some things up. So in regard to a test booster, theres no supression of estrogen, unless you are using an AI based test booster...where in that case it just drops E and raises the ratio of T. Then all you need to do is taper down. Natural test booster are NOT "outside" T as well, so they won't cause estrogenic problems.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would hope no one taking an OTC herbal product is looking for 20 lbs... that would be quite silly, I don't think swoldierboy is that uneducated.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Test converts to Estrogen AND Androsterone converts to Estradiol. having low Estrogen dose not mean you wont have *lots of Estradiol - DIM and Clomid are alike in that they are weaker estro-compounds than that which is converted from Test and Androsterone which means that they satisfy the chemichal balance by volume (ppm) meaning the body stops trying to make estros, AND DIM/Clomid estros are less potent per part there in reducing the chance of estro-related sides while maintaining many of the positives related to estrogen

*when I say lots I mean in relation to the test/androtest its all about the ratio balance.

for example if you have 0 test and 1 estro thats 0:1 and at that point 1 is a lot of estro

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Test converts to Estrogen AND Androsterone converts to Estradiol. having low Estrogen dose not mean you wont have *lots of Estradiol - DIM and Clomid are alike in that they are weaker estro-compounds than that which is converted from Test and Androsterone which means that they satisfy the chemichal balance by volume (ppm) meaning the body stops trying to make estros, AND DIM/Clomid estros are less potent per part there in reducing the chance of estro-related sides while maintaining many of the positives related to estrogen

*when I say lots I mean in relation to the test/androtest its all about the ratio balance.

for example if you have 0 test and 1 estro thats 0:1 and at that point 1 is a lot of estro
Not sure I'm following that...

Testosterone >>>5Alapha-Reductase>>>Androsterone (AN)
Testosterone>>>5Alpha-Reductase>>>DHT>>>Androstanediol>>>Androsterone

Those are the pathways I can find to androsterone...and theres no estrogenic result

Are you talking about androstendione? I see Testosterone >>> Androstendione (through the 17bHSD)>>>to Estrone (E1) which then drops down to Estradiol (E2). But Androstendione only stems from testosterone, and Progesterone, and DHEA.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
This is the kind of research I am talking about. Now I have alot of research to do and probably wont sleep tonight!! Great informed discussion. Sorry to jack your thread though.

A SERM was once described to me as a pharmacological agent that would "chip" away selectively at the levels of estrogen, or higher estrogen levels. Being a med for breast cancer it could very well be possible that it works directly at the specific breast tissue, but what about the rest of the body?

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
me and my friend are both in med school. heck, i just had an exam over all the hormones in the body, i know whats up with the human body. just asking any sides ppl have had lol

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
me and my friend are both in med school. heck, i just had an exam over all the hormones in the body, i know whats up with the human body. just asking any sides ppl have had lol
How can a 20 year old be in Med School? You are in Pre-Med or are you the next Dougie Howsers?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
How can a 20 year old be in Med School? You are in Pre-Med or are you the next Dougie Howsers?
yea really...jesus I'm 20 and Im business/finance w/ pre-med...its going to be YEARS before I'm in med school.

Theres no way you could be in med school at 20 unless you finished all your organics, organic labs, biologies, etc...in high school or something crazy..its just not possible!

RobbyG66

Awards
I wouldn't waste a cent on test boosters. Its all a load of ****. Don't compare a natty test booster to a ph or injectables. Stop spreading bs.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't waste a cent on test boosters. Its all a load of ****. Don't compare a natty test booster to a ph or injectables. Stop spreading bs.
Test boosters aren't like PH's PS's or real gear, thats been the point from THE ENTIRE thread.

Test boosters do have thier place in PCT. I wouldn't run PCT without them.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
this thread is dumb lol i never said my friend is looking for results like juice, just asking any sides ppl have ahd from HGHup specifically

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Just tell your friend to do it. Tell him to log it so we can all see his progress.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
half way through my first bottle of HGH.
Slight improvement in strength
I feel a little bit larger
increased vascularity
no sides to be noted

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I love it when people don't even read the first poost, and they just post some random bull ****.