would appreciate feedback on progress

laguna4me

Awards
I have been working out for most of my life but only since I have turned 31 have I become serious about my body.

I am 5'11" weigh 256 lbs, measurements are neck: 17 1/2" biceps: 18 1/2" waist: 36" thighs: 28" calves: 18" and chest/shoulders measured outside: 62" inside 52"

I'm trying to get cut to get down to about 240 lbs of lean muscle. I'm looking for some suggestions.

In 10 years I have gone from 190 lbs with about 15% body fat to now at about 20%

Any suggestions? Should I continue to bulk up? Or just concentrate on getting cut?

Attachments

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Start to cut imho
I can see an outline of abs and obliques.
You have big arms, big chest, big lats and traps..
All thats missing for what I'd consider the "right" or "perfect" physique is those abs.. cut down to what you said and you should look very clean
BTW congrats on the bulk, I can only hope to look that good at your age.

laguna4me

Awards
thanks MPfit

Getting cut is something I'm having a hard time with....

Been trying to stick to the 2-3 lbs of fat loss per week by monitoring my calories, protien and carbs.

I really do appreciate the comments! It really is a lot harder than I remember it being when I was 24 yrs old!!!!!!!!

I remember being 225 lbs and 9.5% body fat....and could drink beer all week long! Now....I smell a pizza and my left ass cheek swells up LOL :) ha ha ha

Big B