ProHormone Decision

BigEasy87

Awards
I am 19 and have been debating about ordering some pro hormones. I realize my test is high at my age and was wondering if it would be safe for me to take. I was thinking about ordering some Havoc.

Can anyone help me out with some wisdom, becuase I am fairly new to bodybuilding. Also a PCT if I go through with it.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
bro, i know its tempting... but youre too young, youre just gettin started bodybuilding, and youre not all that big for your size... hold off on all this.. itll pay off down the road. just stick to the essentials.

food
protein
creatine
bcaa's/eaa
fish oils
and maybe something like anabolic pump

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Too young good sir! You have plenty of natural testosterone left! If anything, take a good look at your diet and training program. If you have any questions, there are training and diet sections here on the forums and I am sure all of us would be more than glad to help you out!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
exactly, just learn, work hard, and be patient... it will come

wahs

Awards
bro, i know its tempting... but youre too young, youre just gettin started bodybuilding, and youre not all that big for your size... hold off on all this.. itll pay off down the road. just stick to the essentials.

food
protein
creatine
bcaa's/eaa
fish oils
and maybe something like anabolic pump
skip the bolded, gimic supplement. other than that solid advice.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good food, consistency, and rest is all you need at this point to grow like a weed!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
skip the bolded, gimic supplement. other than that solid advice.
I would really like to hear your thoughs on this so called..."Gimmic Supplement".

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Everyone always says, "Your test is high enough at that age already."

I'd like to know just how high is free total/bound test in an 18 year old average male as opposed to one who, say me, is 25.

Anyways, I do not doubt that his test is high enough at that age, I'd just like to know how much higher for a change. I'd like a scientist to come up in he'yaaaah.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established

food
rest
Fixed :thumbsup:

BigEasy87

Awards
I had a feeling prohormones would be unsuitable for now, but what's the harm in asking, trying to stick with my clean diet, hard work and determination.

Thanks for your concern and input boys

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I'd like to know just how high is free total/bound test in an 18 year old average male as opposed to one who, say me, is 25.

Anyways, I do not doubt that his test is high enough at that age, I'd just like to know how much higher for a change. I'd like a scientist to come up in he'yaaaah.
Not only is it higher, but it's the potential that can be unmasked by training at that age. I wish I had started that early, but I got discouraged early by the fact that I had a poor diet.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I had a feeling prohormones would be unsuitable for now, but what's the harm in asking, trying to stick with my clean diet, hard work and determination.

good deal, thats all it takes bro... and i would still consider anabolic pump if i were you... idk what would make that guy think its a gimmick supp....:think:

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Great advice so far. Do yourself a huge favor and listen to these guys and wait till your a bit older and experienced before you start taking PHs (steroids).

I have been lifting since I was a freshman in high school and at 24 I did my first PH cycle and still kinda regret it because I don't think it was necessary.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya its really just not worth the risk you would be takin at your age to gain the same thing you could otherwise... itll just take a lil while longer.

Manchester

Manchester

Awards

The drop is not that significant between 18 and 25. Here is a standard table for men:

Age Avg Test Level
15-24 750 ng/dl
25-34 700 ng/dl
35-44 650 ng/dl
45-54 600 ng/dl
55-64 550 ng/dl
65-74 500 ng/dl
75-84 450 ng/dl
85-99 400 ng/dl

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The drop is not that significant between 18 and 25. Here is a standard table for men:

Age Avg Test Level
15-24 750 ng/dl
25-34 700 ng/dl
35-44 650 ng/dl
45-54 600 ng/dl
55-64 550 ng/dl
65-74 500 ng/dl
75-84 450 ng/dl
85-99 400 ng/dl
Nice! I am glad it isn't that significant since I turn 25 next year!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

:clap2:

reps bro - for having a good attitude and taking on board some good advice