Help me out

bigbuzzum

Awards
This summer I was very over weight at 355 Lb's...

Im now 230, and around x-mas i should be around 225...

I have been in a serious cut for 7 months, and have still gained tons of muscle, my strength shot up a ton, leveled off, and stayed there as I continued to loose a lot of body fat.

For January, I want to start eating a little bit more "clean still". Maybe very slightly above my maintenance calories, im gona do this for about 6 weeks, then cut for the summer, and hopefully fill in some loose skin..any tips or idea's, I don't want to gain fat back at all.

Here is a before and "now" pic of me
Thanks guys..

Attachments

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This summer I was very over weight at 355 Lb's...

Im now 230, and around x-mas i should be around 225...

I have been in a serious cut for 7 months, and have still gained tons of muscle, my strength shot up a ton, leveled off, and stayed there as I continued to loose a lot of body fat.

For January, I want to start eating a little bit more "clean still". Maybe very slightly above my maintenance calories, im gona do this for about 6 weeks, then cut for the summer, and hopefully fill in some loose skin..any tips or idea's, I don't want to gain fat back at all.

Here is a before and "now" pic of me
Thanks guys..
WOW! Bro! Those are some hella results! First of all I would like to congratulate you man! Just keep your food clean and make sure you up the protein intake. I am not sure how many grams you are taking in total, but it should help you fill in the gaps. From the look of it, just keep doing what you are doing man, unbelievable!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Holy mother of god man, CONGRATS on the fat loss proud of you keep it up to reach your goals, for your bulk session up the protein intake and make sure your doing compound lifts and getting atleast 8 hours of sleep a night to recover, but can say much else without any other info like workout rountine, daily cals and macro carbs/protein/fat and all the other pedigree info bro