non hormone related supplements

1. Question non hormone related supplements

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if there was anything second to hormone related drugs that would be a good bulking "supplement" not including aminos/creatine/protein powder/appetite inducing drugs and generally eating a lot.

i.e. is there any new "products" out there that dont affect HPTA? I had a quick read about SARM's but it seems that they still effect LH/FSH/HPTA?? amongst other things.

and I gather PH all affect HPTA as well..

Any ideas?

Cheers

2. To be brutally honest... Food!

Sounds like you are looking for a natty test booster though.

3. Cissus and DTH
    •   

4. yup will have to do some more research on Natty test boosters.. a pharmacist friend of mine doesnt beleive in it.. but hey.. thats a typical response from a pharmacist I guess.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bodysculpt View Post
    yup will have to do some more research on Natty test boosters.. a pharmacist friend of mine doesnt beleive in it.. but hey.. thats a typical response from a pharmacist I guess.
    Some people swear by them and some doubt their effectiveness. I have always gotten decent gains from things like Tribulus etc. Never tried ecdysterones though, might be something worth checking out.

6. what about something like animal m-stak, thats made for bulking but it's non-hormonal...i'm on my second stak now and from what i read is supposed to be when you really see results from it. i gained about 3 or 4 lbs from the first cycle of it

7. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    what about something like animal m-stak, thats made for bulking but it's non-hormonal...i'm on my second stak now and from what i read is supposed to be when you really see results from it. i gained about 3 or 4 lbs from the first cycle of it
    Whatever you want really. Just do some research before you make a decision and read over some of the logs here on AM. Then make your pick!

8. x-factor is a good option

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 10:11 AM
  3. This has to be hormone related
    By Dadof2 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 07:40 PM
  4. Hormone related sides...
    By Jason_L in forum Supplements