non hormone related supplements

bodysculpt

Awards
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if there was anything second to hormone related drugs that would be a good bulking "supplement" not including aminos/creatine/protein powder/appetite inducing drugs and generally eating a lot.

i.e. is there any new "products" out there that dont affect HPTA? I had a quick read about SARM's but it seems that they still effect LH/FSH/HPTA?? amongst other things.

and I gather PH all affect HPTA as well..

Any ideas?

Cheers

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To be brutally honest... Food!

Sounds like you are looking for a natty test booster though.

bodysculpt

Awards
yup will have to do some more research on Natty test boosters.. a pharmacist friend of mine doesnt beleive in it.. but hey.. thats a typical response from a pharmacist I guess.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yup will have to do some more research on Natty test boosters.. a pharmacist friend of mine doesnt beleive in it.. but hey.. thats a typical response from a pharmacist I guess.
Some people swear by them and some doubt their effectiveness. I have always gotten decent gains from things like Tribulus etc. Never tried ecdysterones though, might be something worth checking out.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about something like animal m-stak, thats made for bulking but it's non-hormonal...i'm on my second stak now and from what i read is supposed to be when you really see results from it. i gained about 3 or 4 lbs from the first cycle of it

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what about something like animal m-stak, thats made for bulking but it's non-hormonal...i'm on my second stak now and from what i read is supposed to be when you really see results from it. i gained about 3 or 4 lbs from the first cycle of it
Whatever you want really. Just do some research before you make a decision and read over some of the logs here on AM. Then make your pick! :thumbsup: