- 11-16-2008, 02:45 AM
Well I must admit my downfall is my diet, and I'm sick of my laziness holding me back. I need some advice on where to start. Even if there are named diets that can be recommended to me. I'm 6'0, 159lbs and maybe 6-7%bf. I need to be in the range of 6000-7500 calories, because my metabolism is on nitrous at all times. Money and food prep are no problem, Just someone please guide me in the right direction.
- 11-16-2008, 06:21 AM
A good start would be to read Sunclouds 'Gaining mass in a nutshell'.
- 11-16-2008, 06:57 AM
11-16-2008, 12:06 PM
That will put you right around 6000 calories
11-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Thank you, If a post my new diet, would you guys give me some opinions?
11-16-2008, 02:47 PM
11-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jumpshot903 in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:24 PM
- By dannyeff in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:24 PM
- By xcfhx6604 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2008, 05:51 PM
- By virtex in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2007, 07:31 AM
- By Hellhound in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2004, 01:48 AM