P slin bulking Diet

Modzilla

Awards
So I have worked out i will be needing to consume approx 3750 Kcals a day to increase my LBM, as I am fairly fortunate and struggle to put on much BF I will be aiming for closer to 4000kcals a day.

Im also going to be running P-slin (Monster Mass Shake style) and Neovar during this time so i want to be keeping high GI carbs at a minimum apart from around the times Im taking the p slin

Please critique:
(26yrs old, meso with a bit of ectomorph in me, loads of training experience currently at around 192lbs aiming to be 205 by end of feb)

7am: (4 x Neovar) 2 packets of oats in water handful mixed berries and chopped banana. (more simple CHO here?)
7:45: 6 x egg whites on WW bread (3 x fish oil, 1 x Multivit)
10:00: 1 serving dymatize Gourmet protein (whey caesin mix) small handfull mixed raw nuts
12:00: Varied lunch but something along the lines of Salmon, mixed veggies and brown rice.(3 x fish oil, 1 x multivit)
14:30: WW bread with natural peanut butter or FF cream cheese. 1/2 serving dymatize shake
17:30: start drinking my MASS MONSTER SHAKE(take 2 x NP coleus Fors and 1500mgs BA) shake consists of:
800mg P-slin
1 full serving All The Whey weight Gainer
100gms WMS
6gms leucine
10gms Taurine
5gms Creatine Mono
sip on this all the way through workout with an extra 1500mgs BA 1/2 way through.
around 19:00 (workout 18:00-19:00) 4 x neovar finish off MMS shake and drink 1 bottle gatorade. 1500mgs BA
19:20 1/2 serving ATW weight gainer in water.
20:00 dinner along the lines of baked sweet potato, mixed veggies and lean protein
21:30 1 seving Dymatize protein in FF milk (3x fish oil, 1 multi vit)
23:00 cottage cheese on 4 x WW rice cakes

Bed

I will be taking 2g fenugreek ED for the first 3 weeks (1 week off for Xmas) then changing supplement regime to included AX+ stoked but same pslin/neovar protocol.

Mainly Q's are on my diet.
I wil try to workout my macro breakdown as feel im a little low on kcals at the mo but I try not to focus too much on this - i tend to just adjust diet according to how i feel and if weight is increasing.
will be working out 2 days on 1 off 3 days on 1 off.

Cheers in advance.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What are your macro breakdowns? As in how much of the diet is fat/protein/carbs? It looks like you may need to up the protein/fats but I can't totally tell.

I'd probably get in more whole foods if you can. Looks like you're taking in a lot of powders.

Not bad, though.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt bother with fenugreek to be honest as it helps produce milk in women, i think icariin would be a better option, and we need more details on your diet like irish said.