bulking diet help

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
trying to add some mass this winter and i am horrible at planning out a diet. i have no creativity and can never think of anything to take with me on the go. i travel an hour to school and back then another hour and sit at work. i don't have anywhere to prepare food at school but do have a microwave at work.

I've calculated that i need 4,529 cals a day. if anybody can help me out i'd appreciate it. oh and i hate cottage cheese so no suggesting that

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i usually just live off of chicken ground beef wheat pasta and brown rice. and whatever vegetables i decide to cook. trying to find 750 calories six times a day is going to be tough to do

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Easy! You have a microwave so cook something at home like chicken,rice,veggies,olive oil,and nuts. I like to saute it all. Just toss it in a glad Tupperware and nuke it for a few minutes and ther is a meal. You can also make your own home made gainer. This is soooo helpful because it's pretty much 1,000 calories you can take with you anywhere. Try something like this:

2 scoops whey
2 cups whole milk
2 tbsp natty peanut butter
1 cup oats
I like blueberries but any frozen fruit will work

Get creative with it too. I something toss coconut oil in or a banana. You can make it and put it in the thermos and drink half and then drink the other half when you need it. Hope this helps man!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
would i be good with 2,265cal from carbs
1359 cals of protein
and 906 cals from fat?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
would i be good with 2,265cal from carbs
1359 cals of protein
and 906 cals from fat?
I can't imagine you not growing on that. Experiment and see what works for you.