no pct my body crashed

steven50cal

Awards
i did a test and tren cycle for 4 months being srupid i did no pct ive lost 12 pounds and alot of strength and ive been breaking out bad. ive been off cycle for about a month how long till my natural testosterone starts going again and i gain some weight back? and how long till i can jump back on and do it right this time?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
6 months to a year but will most likly never fully recover try picking up some CLOMID dumb***

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It will probably be a long time before you recover. Even with PCT it can take several months to fully recover. I'd suggest waiting at least 6 months depending on how you feel. It would probably serve you well to get a blood work up.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established

naaa jk get that blood test, then work from there

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
lol... lindsay says.. "why no pct"... dont ban me please :(

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Omen again

nice!!!

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
i did a test and tren cycle for 4 months
I'm speechless...4 months of test/tren and not a nod to pct? If i were you i'd run to the doc's don't say a word about the sauce though ins might not cover (i've only heard). best case you'll feel ok in about a year...worst case..the damage is done...get going!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Are you shaving very much? What are your symptoms? Have you developed a sudden interest in soap opera?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
who doesnt know about pct? do people research anything before they put it in their body wow

honda450

honda450

Awards
This is one of those posts you wish you didn't read cause all you can do is laugh at stupidity..

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
So this guy wont be back here anymore huh. lol. Wow. Hope he went to the doc!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
WOW.. Im slightly diasapointed with the people who have posted in this thread...I want you all to take a look at the AM logo at the top of the page and notice the three words under it LEARN,TEACH,LEAD.

You all did none of that right there. Somone who made a very bad mistake came to AM looking for help or at least some insight so that he can attempt to fix this and you guys crucified him...

If you dont have anything constructive to say then dont post in this thread. Im sure he allready knows that he F*cked up...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would try the bloodwork approach so that you can see what damage was done and set about fixing it. I would not even consider going back on again until your levels are correct again. During that time I would read and order your PCT for later so that it is included.

You can still gain muscle even off cycle. Switch up your training, shock your muscles, eat and get back in the gym and do it right. Should give you a solid base for when you straighten the body back out.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Your rat appears to be very ill. Use him as a research tool and order some toremifene citrate from a research chem supplier and feed the rat 120mg for 5 days and then drop to 90mg for 2 days, then run 60mg for 2 weeks, then 30mg for another week or so.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
That is the type of advice that I would expect to see from a member on here!

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Sad thing is his doc will probably mess him up more. If it were me i'd get hcg, igf-1 lr3, peg mgf and about two bottles worth of the toremifene. I'd pin prop for a few more weeks and try to atleast get something out of the cycle before/while running the hcg too.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed to some extent. but without bloodwork he has no clue what damage was done.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If he has a decent doctor or asks around for one, you can just be straight up with him/her.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
WOW.. Im slightly diasapointed with the people who have posted in this thread...I want you all to take a look at the AM logo at the top of the page and notice the three words under it LEARN,TEACH,LEAD.

You all did none of that right there. Somone who made a very bad mistake came to AM looking for help or at least some insight so that he can attempt to fix this and you guys crucified him...

If you dont have anything constructive to say then dont post in this thread. Im sure he allready knows that he F*cked up...

well said....... reps sir.......

Come on guys. Many of you guys are very knowledgable. At least yell at him to SEARCH. Not belittle the guy. He came here in a submissive state asking for help and he was attacked.

Original Poster.

Please get some clomid to restart your test. Then get to a doctor as soon as possible. You may or may not need an AI like armidex to lower estrogen. I would start clomid immediately at 50mg ED for at least 30 days.

Alot of good advice thus far. Just get on a SERM and get to a doctor. Not sure what you would tell him/her. Just ask him/her to check all your hormones.

DO NOT JUMP BACK ON CYCLE until you get things lined out and learn more about steroids and how they effect the male anatomy. Please and thank you.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
go buy like 5 bottles of ZMA. i dont know if other natty test boosters are a good idea buy maybe

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Agreed to some extent. but without bloodwork he has no clue what damage was done.
Well he's been surpressed for 5 months and shut down for who knows how long. I don't really see what having bloodwork done would do at this point except waste money. He should run a typical pct protocol for an extended cycle now, then get bloodwork and then see an endo if he hasn't recovered. At this point its like he's been on for about 25 weeks. Lots of guys run 20 week cycles and Id guess atleast a third of them run the hcg before pct and not on cycle. There are big risks sure, but its done.

edit: there's also the issue of this going on medical records and him having problems getting health and life insurance, honesty is not always the best option. Btw at this point I'm used to not getting reps... after all most of the time I do just state the obvious :sad:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well he's been surpressed for 5 months and shut down for who knows how long. I don't really see what having bloodwork done would do at this point except waste money. He should run a typical pct protocol for an extended cycle now, then get bloodwork and then see an endo if he hasn't recovered. At this point its like he's been on for about 25 weeks. Lots of guys run 20 week cycles and Id guess atleast a third of them run the hcg before pct and not on cycle. There are big risks sure, but its done.

edit: there's also the issue of this going on medical records and him having problems getting health and life insurance, honesty is not always the best option. Btw at this point I'm used to not getting reps... after all most of the time I do just state the obvious :sad:

Well I was mainly talking about going in and claiming other problems. He needs to know if any liver issues and blood pressure issues are a problem as well as test levels and such. Now grant you I don't have the male parts but it just seems like knowledge is power here.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
go buy like 5 bottles of ZMA. i dont know if other natty test boosters are a good idea buy maybe
im not trying to be a d*ck but i dont think ZMA is going to help his situation, i think thats just to help people sleep a little better, not a test booster at all............

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
We should stop the thread, he isn't coming back.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, yah, thats to bad though, he really needed some help, by a doctor not people on AM........not saying we arnt helpful, but that was serious, he could become sterile and never have kids and sh*t!!
but that goes to show why you gotta study stuff before putting it in your body
end this thread...............

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, yah, thats to bad though, he really needed some help, by a doctor not people on AM........not saying we arnt helpful, but that was serious, he could become fertile and never have kids and sh*t!!
but that goes to show why you gotta study stuff before putting it in your body
end this thread...............
Yeah well at least he's not sterile! lol j/k

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
ooopps! sterile.....fertile.....all the same lol jk, but i dont know what i was thinking lol!! i do it all the time!
thanks for correcting me, i woulda looked like a fool if it stayed up there haha