All this food and nowhere to put it

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
So i've been working out consistantly for about 3 years i went from 153lbs to about 180-185ish while gaining very little if any body fat. I'm finally going to try and take my diet seriously with the help of the fantastic new iPhone. there's a program which makes it a lot easier to keep track of everything, it has thousands of nutrition facts stored in and a place to make custom foods and meals.

Now here's the question, I always used to think I ate a lot of food until keeping track and trying to reach about 3,600 cals a day I don't have a consistent diet with eating the same foods but find things to fit in my cals fats carbs and protein. day 1 was fine but day 2 i feel like i'm full all the time is there anything to help with that or just keep stuffing food in my face until i'm about to puke?

also this is my first "dirty" bulker and probably the first time in my life i'm not going to be able to see any abs in a few months so some moral support would be very helpful :sad: any suggestions you can throw my way i'd appreciate it

oh almost forgot. when i put in my cals and everything and put it my weight training it estimates how many calories that burns and subtracts it from the total amount. so if my goal is 3,600 cals a day and i say burn 500 lifting should i add an extra 500 cals to get back to where i want or just not count what's burned from exercise?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
If your feeling really stuffed, eat less but just eat more often. say if your eating 4 meals a day, break it down to say 6-7 if you can. I know i can't . I only manage to get in 4-5 meals a day due to work but i still manage to get the cals in.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
If your feeling really stuffed, eat less but just eat more often. say if your eating 4 meals a day, break it down to say 6-7 if you can. I know i can't . I only manage to get in 4-5 meals a day due to work but i still manage to get the cals in.
thats what im trying but some days with school and work its not really possible. gut health is helping quite a bit

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
thats what im trying but some days with school and work its not really possible. gut health is helping quite a bit
jug down the milk as well :dance:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
jug down the milk as well :dance:
i really can't stand the taste of milk by itself. skim is alright but blah. now that you said that though i might go grab some delicious chocolate milk. **** is aawwwweeesssooooommeeee

knucks3man

Awards
chocolate Milk, 1qt is about 32 grams protein....i drink alomost one a day...lol

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
chocolate Milk, 1qt is about 32 grams protein....i drink alomost one a day...lol
Lot of fat...

The P/F breakdown is dismal w/chocolate milk. Stick to a whey shake with skim