Difference between Ginger Root and Ginger Root Extract?
- 09-01-2008, 05:36 PM
- 6'0" 165 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 09-07-2008, 12:54 AM
well ginger root is just that ginger root, dried and powdered I suppose for your purposes. the extract ought to be standardized for a percentage of gingerols, and perhaps zingerone. 3-5 percent gingerols is common, yet fairly mild. something in the seventies would likely be an oily yellow tarry substance depending on the composition.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheTransforma in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2010, 07:13 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2008, 10:18 AM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2008, 04:47 PM
- By BradCowin in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-26-2006, 01:10 AM
- By Nutz in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2002, 07:06 PM