Difference between Ginger Root and Ginger Root Extract?
- 09-01-2008, 03:36 PM
- 09-06-2008, 10:54 PM
well ginger root is just that ginger root, dried and powdered I suppose for your purposes. the extract ought to be standardized for a percentage of gingerols, and perhaps zingerone. 3-5 percent gingerols is common, yet fairly mild. something in the seventies would likely be an oily yellow tarry substance depending on the composition.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheTransforma in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2010, 05:13 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:18 AM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2008, 02:47 PM
- By BradCowin in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-25-2006, 11:10 PM
- By Nutz in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2002, 05:06 PM