Difference between Ginger Root and Ginger Root Extract?
- 09-01-2008, 04:36 PM
- 09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
well ginger root is just that ginger root, dried and powdered I suppose for your purposes. the extract ought to be standardized for a percentage of gingerols, and perhaps zingerone. 3-5 percent gingerols is common, yet fairly mild. something in the seventies would likely be an oily yellow tarry substance depending on the composition.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bishop17 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:51 PM
- By RexGrandis in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:33 AM
- By anabolicgiraffe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:46 PM
- By Beau in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2006, 06:16 PM
- By chrisrico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2004, 04:13 PM