EndoSurge Turbo

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Today is going to be a great day!
    Indeed it is. I can't wait to give it a run myself.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by acidvoodoo View Post
    whens this deal gonna drop
    Once it gets hot enough that they can't hold onto it any longer.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Believe the deal is here fellas. 2 bottles for 20 bucks each? Hell of a deal I'd say!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  4. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. BOGO?! Awwwsnap
    •   
       


  6. Name:  shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  33.9 KB
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  7. Name:  holy-schnikes.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  55.8 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Unbelievable deal - won't last long at that price!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Believe the deal is here fellas. 2 bottles for 20 bucks each? Hell of a deal I'd say!
    Damn. Placing my order NOW! Awesome deal guys.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Damn. Placing my order NOW! Awesome deal guys.
    Ditto, bro.

  11. Got 2 headed my way!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Got 2 headed my way!
    Nice! Gonna log it by chance?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Unbelievable deal - won't last long at that price!
    Give us a BPS special then! with V'lean

    And we shall bite yer hands off!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  14. Serious question. I am just curious if there was a reason why BPS went with a higher % of Mucuna with the Turbo formula over the original. I scanned through this thread...hopefully Im not asking the question a second time.

  15. Don't think it has been asked, as I, too, have had the same question. Perhaps to work and/or assimilate better with the other goodies they added. But, just a guess.
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Don't think it has been asked, as I, too, have had the same question. Perhaps to work and/or assimilate better with the other goodies they added. But, just a guess.
    I recall from prior reading that different concentrations offer varying advantages. Or so I recalled. I am amped to try this stuff though.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Don't think it has been asked, as I, too, have had the same question. Perhaps to work and/or assimilate better with the other goodies they added. But, just a guess.
    Actually my old mind was right...the orginal formula quotes this

    "While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both."

    Again I am not defaming the new formula...I'm just curious and I'm confident some smarter people than I decided to include the 98% Mucuna solo.

  18. After a further review of the available information, it appears the effect was not really an extreme difference. We did quite a few tests with both the high-purity and mixed extracts and concluded that the high-purity was more suited to this formula.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    After a further review of the available information, it appears the effect was not really an extreme difference. We did quite a few tests with both the high-purity and mixed extracts and concluded that the high-purity was more suited to this formula.
    Much appreciated. Testing is always the best way to confirm. Now package a crate for shipment to a specific Canadian retailer please!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Much appreciated. Testing is always the best way to confirm. Now package a crate for shipment to a specific Canadian retailer please!!
    Tim Horton's wants some?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Tim Horton's wants some?
    Shhhh.....don't tell.
  22. EndoSurge Turbo


    This is absolute bull**** that nutraplanet won't ship this to Australia.

    I have got the old version, and never ever had any issues with L-dopa products or anything like that coming into australia for the past 2-3 years.

    I am furious I won't be able to try this

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    This is absolute bull**** that nutraplanet won't ship this to Australia.

    I have got the old version, and never ever had any issues with L-dopa products or anything like that coming into australia for the past 2-3 years.

    I am furious I won't be able to try this
    agreed, very annoying.
  24. EndoSurge Turbo


    What's the issue with shipping to Australia?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    What's the issue with shipping to Australia?
    Nutra has flagged the mucuna prureins as a prohibited substance and therefore won't ship to aus. On the original endosurge it wasn't flagged.
    Whilst we can probably get it through another retailer, it sucks to have to a) wait until I need enough things that nutra won't ship to make it worth putting in an order and b) not be able to take advantage of the intro offer

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post

    Nutra has flagged the mucuna prureins as a prohibited substance and therefore won't ship to aus. On the original endosurge it wasn't flagged.
    Whilst we can probably get it through another retailer, it sucks to have to a) wait until I need enough things that nutra won't ship to make it worth putting in an order and b) not be able to take advantage of the intro offer
    That sucks!!
  27. EndoSurge Turbo


    It's so stupid. Mucuna is not prohibited in Australia.

    I have been ordering it for over 4 years!

  28. I read the write up on NP. Just want to ask a few ?

    Is it good for PCT?

    For PCT, would it combine ok with Vanillean / PP Sustain Alpha / DS Lean Xtreme ?

    Can a healthy male ~ 45 y/o, use this just for its sexual benefits?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Northcutts View Post
    I read the write up on NP. Just want to ask a few ?

    Is it good for PCT?

    For PCT, would it combine ok with Vanillean / PP Sustain Alpha / DS Lean Xtreme ?

    Can a healthy male ~ 45 y/o, use this just for its sexual benefits?
    Absolutely perfect for PCT AND use on cycle for prolactin and prostate support. Yes, combining it with VL/SA/LX would be a decent OTC PCT, though I'd still recommend you get a real SERM and a better AI than just SA.

    And yes, if for nothing else, just taking this for it's sexual benefits alone should prove worth while. The OG Endosurge increased libido in pretty much every guy that used it, and EndoTurbo is pretty much the same formula with a few extra goodies thrown in to make it even better!

    Hope this helps. Any further questions feel free to ask.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post
    A test booster eh. It's not like juice is it? Lol I ask because I ran var once. **** was awesome but I didn't like the endo side effects.
    Either way ill do some research. The best over the counter I've ever seen or taken was probly pink magic. Now I can't find the stuff anywhere.
    Well, that is a very, very good question.

    Let me provide some additional information.

    In short - No, it is not like juice.


    But perhaps a somewhat more comprehensive answer might be helpful. If it were like juice, they would have had to follow the SINCPILJ ("Standard Internet Naming Convention for Products Like Juice"). This standard, the outgrowth of an initiative by now-deceased child actor Gary Coleman, has been used for the past 7 years - principally as a means to help consumers avoid this type of confusion.


    Per para 4.7 of the SINCPILJ, “Any product deemed to be “like juice” shall, (1) in no event, incorporate the term “Turbo” or “Man-dingus” into its name, and (2) must include a warning that “use of this product may cause the user an uncontrolled desire to twist his “manroot” to resemble a crazy straw (or a grammatical equivalent of such warning), and (3) include the term “Spluge” in its name and must be so conspicuously marked on the label.


    I hope that helped; I know I feel better about this whole thing.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sann Turbo V-12
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 09:53 AM
  2. v-12 turbo or swole? Non-responder
    By swoody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 04:18 PM
  3. Help with Cramping on V12 Turbo!
    By jws8118 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2004, 11:34 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 03:05 PM
Log in
Log in