DCP 2.0

Page 4 of 17 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Perfection take patience. I want it now!

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by ExciteBK View Post
    Since there is no TTA, does this mean there is less chance of getting those wretched cramps? The original DCP crippled me, even with taurine, mag and potassium.
    Correct.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    548511

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Correct.
    But the cramps helped me relate to my women friends?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    But the cramps helped me relate to my women friends?
    Don't worry, we have kept the red and white color motif, and each bottle will have a string attached.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Don't worry, we have kept the red and white color motif, and each bottle will have a string attached.
    A little extra loose black pepper extract to make you cry, too.
  6. Registered User
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,916
    Rep Power
    1069632

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    A little extra loose black pepper extract to make you cry, too.
    pct go horribly wrong?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  7. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    pct go horribly wrong?
    He left out EndoTurbo and Formasurge. Got what he deserved.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  8. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    He left out EndoTurbo and Formasurge. Got what he deserved.
    Lol well done.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  9. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    pct go horribly wrong?
    Hey, it wasn't me with the cramps!
  10. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Any new teasers?
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Any new teasers?
    I have a picture of me in a towel.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have a picture of me in a towel.
    So does everyone on AM.

    What else ya got?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have a picture of me in a towel.
    Go on...
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Go on...
    It's a paper towel.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's a paper towel.
    Go on...
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Go on...
    It's made from recycled material.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Going green has never been sexier.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    BulkPerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    874
    Rep Power
    318651

    In for pics
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  19. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    548511

    In for pics too.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  20. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have a picture of me in a towel.
    Bounty, Brawny, or Sparkle?

    "The Quicker Picker Upper"?

    "The Strength to Get Things Done"?

    "You Want It Clean, You Need Sparkle"?
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Bounty, Brawny, or Sparkle?

    "The Quicker Picker Upper"?

    "The Strength to Get Things Done"?

    "You Want It Clean, You Need Sparkle"?
    Sparkle? You know we here at BPS are on Team Jacob. Someone needs "reeducation".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Reeducate me please. I happen to like "the quicker picker upper."
  23. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Reeducate me please. I happen to like "the quicker picker upper."
    He was making a Twilight joke lol
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  24. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    247702

    The Twilight Zone is nothing to joke about. Some of that **** could really happen.
  25. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    The Twilight Zone is nothing to joke about. Some of that **** could really happen.
    In geometry class, my favorite triangle was always the Bermuda.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  26. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    The Twilight Zone is nothing to joke about. Some of that **** could really happen.
    'How to serve man' - It's a Cook Book! A COOK BOOK!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  27. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    I must be the only one not into vampires and werewolves.
  28. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    You aren't alone....


    Name:  2344517066_polls_i_like_turtles_4958_207342_answer_3_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg
Views: 404
Size:  10.5 KB
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I must be the only one not into vampires and werewolves.
    And yet you sure know a lot about the details of the story.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  30. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    I had to google "Team Jacob", I guess that makes me an expert.
  31. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    You aren't alone....


    Name:  2344517066_polls_i_like_turtles_4958_207342_answer_3_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg
Views: 404
Size:  10.5 KB
    I like turtles, too. We eat them in a tomato gravy.
  32. Registered User
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Age
    44
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    6637

    Bump
  33. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I like turtles, too. We eat them in a tomato gravy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teefury-theperfectevening2.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	79967
    MMMMM...turtle soup!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  34. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teefury-theperfectevening2.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	79967
    MMMMM...turtle soup!
    We don't call it soup, though. We call it turtle sauce picante. Nice pic, though!
  35. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    548511

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    We don't call it soup, though. We call it turtle sauce picante. Nice pic, though!
    my favorite
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  36. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    I think it's time for a new revelation of this great up and coming new reformulation.
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    And....we have product fitting into 2 capsules, rather than 3. This was a HUGE hurdle to pass, not only from a price point (3 caps would have increased the price by $3 a bottle) but convenience.

    Should have final product very very soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,128
    Rep Power
    548511

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    And....we have product fitting into 2 capsules, rather than 3. This was a HUGE hurdle to pass, not only from a price point (3 caps would have increased the price by $3 a bottle) but convenience.

    Should have final product very very soon.
    Great news, man. Saw on facebook and figured that it meant it would save on cost. Stoked to give this a spin.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    As mentioned, I had to use multiple ingredients to replace the TTA from the original formula...this is one of the main ones targeting PPAR-a.

    Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 Jun 15;422(4):568-72. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2012.05.025. Epub 2012 May 11.
    Catalposide is a natural agonistic ligand of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α.

    Lee JH, Jun HJ, Hoang MH, Jia Y, Han XH, Lee DH, Lee HJ, Hwang BY, Lee SJ.
    Source

    Division of Food Bioscience and Technology, College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul 136-713, Republic of Korea.

    Abstract

    Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPARα) is a nuclear receptor that regulates the expression of genes related to cellular lipid uptake and oxidation. Thus, PPARα agonists may be important in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia and hepatic steatosis. In this study, we demonstrated that catalposide is a novel natural PPARα agonist, identified from reporter gene assay-based activity screening with approximately 900 natural plant and seaweed extracts. Results of time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer analyses suggested that the compound interacted directly with the ligand-binding domain of PPARα. Cultured hepatocytes stimulated with catalposide exhibited significantly reduced cellular triglyceride concentrations, by 21%, while cellular uptake of fatty acids was increased, by 70% (P<0.05). Quantitative PCR analysis revealed that the increase in cellular fatty acid uptake was due to upregulation of fatty acid transporter protein-4 (+19% vs. the control) in cells stimulated with catalposide. Additionally, expression of genes related to fatty acid oxidation and high-density lipoprotein metabolism were upregulated, while that of genes related to fatty acid synthesis were suppressed. In conclusion, catalposide is hypolipidemic by activation of PPARα via a ligand-mediated mechanism that modulates the expression of in lipid metabolism genes in hepatocytes.
    Copyright 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.


    PMID:22583896 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,776
    Rep Power
    3675139

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As mentioned, I had to use multiple ingredients to replace the TTA from the original formula...this is one of the main ones targeting PPAR-a.

    Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 Jun 15;422(4):568-72. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2012.05.025. Epub 2012 May 11.
    Catalposide is a natural agonistic ligand of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α.

    Lee JH, Jun HJ, Hoang MH, Jia Y, Han XH, Lee DH, Lee HJ, Hwang BY, Lee SJ.
    Source

    Division of Food Bioscience and Technology, College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul 136-713, Republic of Korea.

    Abstract

    Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPARα) is a nuclear receptor that regulates the expression of genes related to cellular lipid uptake and oxidation. Thus, PPARα agonists may be important in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia and hepatic steatosis. In this study, we demonstrated that catalposide is a novel natural PPARα agonist, identified from reporter gene assay-based activity screening with approximately 900 natural plant and seaweed extracts. Results of time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer analyses suggested that the compound interacted directly with the ligand-binding domain of PPARα. Cultured hepatocytes stimulated with catalposide exhibited significantly reduced cellular triglyceride concentrations, by 21%, while cellular uptake of fatty acids was increased, by 70% (P&lt;0.05). Quantitative PCR analysis revealed that the increase in cellular fatty acid uptake was due to upregulation of fatty acid transporter protein-4 (+19% vs. the control) in cells stimulated with catalposide. Additionally, expression of genes related to fatty acid oxidation and high-density lipoprotein metabolism were upregulated, while that of genes related to fatty acid synthesis were suppressed. In conclusion, catalposide is hypolipidemic by activation of PPARα via a ligand-mediated mechanism that modulates the expression of in lipid metabolism genes in hepatocytes.
    Copyright &#169; 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.


    PMID:22583896 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    TTA going away makes me sad ****ers!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 12:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 09:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 10:31 AM
  4. Got Dcp?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 09:43 PM
  5. Dcp
    By rampage jackson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in