DCP 2.0

Page 19 of 27 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Its also very useful during a cut. It helps to keep fat loss chugging along at a constant pace rather than slow down or plateau; prevents the frustration of stalling!
    Nothing worse than hitting a fat loss plateau

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would actually concentrate on fasting and preworkout doses. You will find the best results with those (the fasted doses will be the equivalent of a pre-bed dose, with a massive and quick shift from glycogen to fatty acids as bodyfuel.
    How important is 3 x day vs twice a day? If doing pre bed how would the overall dosing change?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah DCP on a controlled bulk, for those who've never tried it, is definitely worth doing. Nothing like recomping unexpectedly on bulking cals.
    This is what happened to me. I kept upping my calories (carbs) starting around my workouts, then extended them to other meals until I started to bloat.

Backed them off by 1 meal and off I went. I feel I was in caloric surplus by 750-850 calories (or so) and all I got was stronger. Also, some conditioning, around 60-80 mins off cardio/week. Scale didn't budge; any other time adding roughly 200g carbs/day would put me into the SHW with pure fat gain.

Also, I went 4x/day dosing, with one additional bedtime dose.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    This is what happened to me. I kept upping my calories (carbs) starting around my workouts, then extended them to other meals until I started to bloat.

Backed them off by 1 meal and off I went. I feel I was in caloric surplus by 750-850 calories (or so) and all I got was stronger. Also, some conditioning, around 60-80 mins off cardio/week. Scale didn't budge; any other time adding roughly 200g carbs/day would put me into the SHW with pure fat gain.

Also, I went 4x/day dosing, with one additional bedtime dose.
    So 8 caps total per day? Sounds about right - I've noticed as a bigger guy, a bigger dose improves response.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

5. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    So 8 caps total per day? Sounds about right - I've noticed as a bigger guy, a bigger dose improves response.
    Yessir, 8 caps. I know more isn't always better, but in this case I think it was for me @ 290.
    •   

6. Just ordered another bottle. Should be with me tomorrow; stacking it with Alphamine, Forkolin and Reduce XT.

7. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Just ordered another bottle. Should be with me tomorrow; stacking it with Alphamine, Forkolin and Reduce XT.
    Gonna be a great stack!

***NOW @ NP***

8. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Just ordered another bottle. Should be with me tomorrow; stacking it with Alphamine, Forkolin and Reduce XT.
    Sounds wonderful. Best of luck!

9. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Let us know how it goes, should be much fun!

10. I certainly will. The first bottle was awesome and preventing fat gain - lets see what it can do for fat loss when combined with IF.

11. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I have to say that TTA never did anything for me beyond retaining water. I tried it several times, the most recent being two bottles of original DCP. However, with DCP 2.0 I have dropped around 6 lbs over a month of fat whilst eating curries, cakes, custard and chocolate!
    I have been taking DCP 2.0 and although can not compare it with original DCP, am very happy with the results I have gotten so far!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Wow now there's a fat loss concoction!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

13. I was very happy with my results as well. Though I dosed at 8 caps a day.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I was very happy with my results as well. Though I dosed at 8 caps a day.
    I'm at 6 still and that seems to be doing well but recently bumped my calories and weight is staying the same. Might bump to 8 and see what happens
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I'd really like to hear some more comparisons between the original and the new and improved DCP.
    This^^^^
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I was very happy with my results as well. Though I dosed at 8 caps a day.
    I didn't realize you went up to 8. Looks like I know where I'm heading.

17. I really think its pretty size dependent. 6 should be plenty for most folks - it's just us 275+ manbearpigs that need a little extra help in the flub department

***NOW @ NP***

18. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I really think its pretty size dependent. 6 should be plenty for most folks - it's just us 275+ manbearpigs that need a little extra help in the flub department
    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF BRO IM 288 RIPPED 8% BF!

Agreed.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF BRO IM 288 RIPPED 8% BF!

Agreed.
    You a big dude. Nice work!!!

As for dcp I used it only pre meals with recompadrol and definitely LOvED it!

Will have to do again on a bulk.

I love mangeferin. So that sold me

20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    You a big dude. Nice work!!!

As for dcp I used it only pre meals with recompadrol and definitely LOvED it!

Will have to do again on a bulk.

I love mangeferin. So that sold me
    The only truth to my statement is that I'm 288. I was yankin his chain.

21. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I'd really like to hear some more comparisons between the original and the new and improved DCP.
    I missed this;

It's hard to compare for me, as my goals and training style are drastically different. The OG version I used while actively dieting, and on restricted calories. I feel it worked very well for this, at the time.

As I've stated, the new DCP I simply wanted to see what I could "get away with" in terms of (clean) caloric surplus without fat gain. As I've stated numerous times (which I'm sure everyone is tired of reading) it was INCREDIBLE for me. I've no doubt that if I was cutting, it'd be awesome.

However, I encourage people to not sleep on this product during a "bulk"; it allows you to loosen the macros up significantly.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I missed this;

It's hard to compare for me, as my goals and training style are drastically different. The OG version I used while actively dieting, and on restricted calories. I feel it worked very well for this, at the time.

As I've stated, the new DCP I simply wanted to see what I could "get away with" in terms of (clean) caloric surplus without fat gain. As I've stated numerous times (which I'm sure everyone is tired of reading) it was INCREDIBLE for me. I've no doubt that if I was cutting, it'd be awesome.

However, I encourage people to not sleep on this product during a "bulk"; it allows you to loosen the macros up significantly.
    Thanks for your comparison!

23. I agree, I have really stepped away from counting macros (back on it tomorrow) and still down 4 pounds in 11 days.
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I missed this;

Very nice. Hopefully we get to see some winter bulking logs with DCP 2.0 soon

25. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Very nice. Hopefully we get to see some winter bulking logs with DCP 2.0 soon
    This would be pretty sweet!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 11:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log