DCP 2.0

Page 14 of 27 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    why? reduce dosage of og? 2.0? or both? also, would stacking with other bitter melon products provide additional benefits or is there a point where more bitter melon gives diminishing results or sides?
    no answer in the other thread, figured i'd post in here

2. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    no answer in the other thread, figured i'd post in here
    reduced dosage of what? And as for the bitter melon, you could stack it with a momordica-containing GDA if you like, or any GDA you respond well too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

3. 2.0 version to be taken on empty stomach or w/ food? If the former, what's the min time before eating?

4. I would take 20-30 minutes before eating. Let's see what others have to say.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes. The evidence for ArA and PPAR interaction has gotten even stronger.
    Interested in info relating to this thanks.
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I would take 20-30 minutes before eating. Let's see what others have to say.
    Yeah, Matt said timing really shouldn't matter. I typically like my fat burners on an empty stomach.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | sales@evolutionarymuse.com | Inspire to Evolve

7. Any problems stacking with Alphamine and the new Alpha t2?

8. Do it! Now's a great time to pick up a couple of bottles for cheap.

9. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Do it! Now's a great time to pick up a couple of bottles for cheap.
    Yeah NP's 4th sale is amazing.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Do it! Now's a great time to pick up a couple of bottles for cheap.
    No doubt. That's a ridiculous price.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | sales@evolutionarymuse.com | Inspire to Evolve

11. It's one of those worth the money type of products, so at sale price it's a great deal.

12. Matt,

Sir, a question for you. On Wednesday I begin daily fasts for a month, for religious reasons. Being in the Northern hemisphere I have my pre-fast meal at 1:30am, I then fast for approx 21 hours and break my fast with a meal at 10pm, so two meals in 24 hours. I will be training at 8:30 pm, so that soon after I finish I will be able to eat. With that in mind, would two capsules of DCP 2.0 with each meal (four in total) be enough? Also I'm intending to lose as much fat as possible during this month. Is there anything else you can suggest supplement wise. I already have eviscerate and green coffee extract.

Thanks.

13. I'm not Matt, but Vanillean could be a supplement you could add.

I'd like to hear Matt's response as well. Is 3/3 a possibility?

Please let us know how it goes for you.

14. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I'm not Matt, but Vanillean could be a supplement you could add.

I'd like to hear Matt's response as well. Is 3/3 a possibility?

Please let us know how it goes for you.
    Thanks mate. It is a possibility - but I just wondered whether it will yield better results since I'm only eating twice a day within a four hour window.

15. I would actually concentrate on fasting and preworkout doses. You will find the best results with those (the fasted doses will be the equivalent of a pre-bed dose, with a massive and quick shift from glycogen to fatty acids as bodyfuel.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would actually concentrate on fasting and preworkout doses. You will find the best results with those (the fasted doses will be the equivalent of a pre-bed dose, with a massive and quick shift from glycogen to fatty acids as bodyfuel.
    I can't eat or drink anything from 1:30am until 10pm, so I can't dose pre-workout as I'm training at 8pm. The only times I can does is post workout once I've broken my fast at 10pm and another one around 1:00 or 1:30 before I begin my fast. Should I do 3 on 3 or would 2 on 2 be sufficient? nd would there be any benefit in adding Vanillean?

17. There is a definite thermogenic benefit to adding Vanillean, for sure.

Is there some kind of loophole you can exploit? Technincally these are food supplements, not food...and you might be allowed small sips of water?

If you can do 3/3 you will notice a better effect vs 2/2 for sure.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is a definite thermogenic benefit to adding Vanillean, for sure.

Is there some kind of loophole you can exploit? Technincally these are food supplements, not food...and you might be allowed small sips of water?

If you can do 3/3 you will notice a better effect vs 2/2 for sure.
    Thanks mate. Nothing can enter the central cavity regardless of its form or composition. I'll go 3 and 3 then. My intention is that for 1.30am meal it will be only protein and fat, so hopefully the DCP will help burn fat for the day rather than stored carbohydrates.

19. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks mate. Nothing can enter the central cavity regardless of its form or composition. I'll go 3 and 3 then. My intention is that for 1.30am meal it will be only protein and fat, so hopefully the DCP will help burn fat for the day rather than stored carbohydrates.
    Can you please let us know how the 3/3 dosing scheme works for you. I'd be interested in your thought and results.

20. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Can you please let us know how the 3/3 dosing scheme works for you. I'd be interested in your thought and results.
    Will do. I have a feeling this is gonna be kick ass! I sitting at around 12%, so a month of 21 hours fasts with DCP 2.0 should shred me up pretty well! I may keep a log if there's enough interest.

21. Definitely interested in following a log.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Definitely interested in following a log.
    Same here.

23. The logs I have followed make me real interested in this product. I'm going to have to grab a bottle soon

24. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Same here.
    Ok guys...will start the log in a couple of days when I start DCP 2.0

25. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    The logs I have followed make me real interested in this product. I'm going to have to grab a bottle soon
    You can get it for $29.84 right now at Nutraplanet, very good deal right now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 11:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs