DCP 2.0

Page 14 of 23 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Yes, I couldn't imagine going longer than 2-3 hours without some sort of food, much less 21 hours.
    i cant do either.
    21 hours without food is not something i would do, becuase i wouldnt want to
    something to eat every 2 to 3 hours is just too excessive. putting calories in ur body every couple hours thats easy just not food

2. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Running Hemo with DCP 2.0 now and the recomp/strength gains are rediculous.
    Can you give us more info on this please?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Can you give us more info on this please?
    I respond very well to the stack. I have experienced a super recomp. Nothing has come close this degree of recomp except Epi. I am experiencing an extreme level of fat loss and strength is moving up nicely. Bold claims...I know but this has been my own personal experience.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I respond very well to the stack. I have experienced a super recomp. Nothing has come close this degree of recomp except Epi. I am experiencing an extreme level of fat loss and strength is moving up nicely. Bold claims...I know but this has been my own personal experience.
    Sounds amazing. Standard dosing for both?

5. Good stuff Metroba!

6. don't congratulate metroba. he's a punk.

7. Jwa makes a good point. I am 300 lbs over weight, bath in moderation, and I'm pretty sure I have both sexual organs. So I'm in no position to be giving out pointers

Megadeth, since Hemo only needs to be taken on workout days, I mega dose it at 8-10 capsules a day. DCP 2.0, I'm taking 4-6 caps a day. I've had decent results taking the rec dosage but 10 is just so much more fun

8. 10 hemo is where it's at.

9. At 12 the pumps are just stupid. You can barely bend your limbs or pump any more blood into your muscle at certain point. It's skin rippingly good . 10 is def the sweet spot for most. Okay back to the topic on hand, DCP 2.0 .

10. Exactly...this thread is supposed to be about DCP. That sexy, sexy DCP (no hemo).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

11. Bahaha okay you win internets today, Dsade.

12. Getting ready to start my second bottle of DCP 2.0.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Getting ready to start my second bottle of DCP 2.0.
    So how'd you like the first?

14. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    So how'd you like the first?
    Very great considering it was largely a vacation thing/off time due to a injury. Can't wait to see how good workouts and diets help!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

15. I'm positive you'll love it even more

16. So ordered some DCP 2.0 and got Omega Burn 24. No problem stacking these two, right?

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    So ordered some DCP 2.0 and got Omega Burn 24. No problem stacking these two, right?
    Should be a good stack.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    So ordered some DCP 2.0 and got Omega Burn 24. No problem stacking these two, right?
    Only a problem if you hate being lean

19. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Only a problem if you hate being lean
    I hate being lean, means i have to do cardio.

20. Well I've been taking X-Gels for the past two months but only preworkout. Finally got DCP 2.0 delivered to me yesterday so needless to say, I'll be stacking the two. If I notice anything, I'll post here. I will say that the review that this product gives off weird tasting burps is true. Not any big deal though. If anything, I am guessing it's just the raspberry ketones.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Raspberry ketone burps are pretty common
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

22. what do you think is more effective for fat loss, 1g TTA per day or the recommended dose of DCP 2.0? And is there a synergy between the two? How does DCP 2.0 and Vanillean compare/synergyze?

23. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    what do you think is more effective for fat loss, 1g TTA per day or the recommended dose of DCP 2.0? And is there a synergy between the two? How does DCP 2.0 and Vanillean compare/synergyze?
    I think there would be synergy between the TTA and DCP 2.0. Not sure on the dosage of TTA with DCP 2.0, though. I'd say DCP 2.0 and Vanillean would have amazing synergy. I would highly recommend the stack and would choose the stack over adding TTA.

24. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I think there would be synergy between the TTA and DCP 2.0. Not sure on the dosage of TTA with DCP 2.0, though. I'd say DCP 2.0 and Vanillean would have amazing synergy. I would highly recommend the stack and would choose the stack over adding TTA.
    My wife need to do 3-4 week cut for a modelling assignment in Italy (I'm so lucky . I am trying to choose the most effective stack to use during a keto diet. So far I've settled on Dcp.2.0, alphaburn, and am trying decide between Alphamine, Vanillean or possibly both. Can you advise which might be the more effective stack? Matt, if you see this, can you chime in as well? Thanks

25. Personally, id go with at least dcp and vanillean. Add in alphamine if you want something a bit more stimmy. The
    MOAs of dcp and vanillean go together really well, especially with some caffeine in the mix too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

26. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Personally, id go with at least dcp and vanillean. Add in alphamine if you want something a bit more stimmy. The
    MOAs of dcp and vanillean go together really well, especially with some caffeine in the mix too.
    Fully agree with this. You cannot go wrong with a DCP/Vanillean stack!

27. both alphamine and vanillean would be a nice combo to add. i love those two products.

28. Alphamine's on my to do list, never tried it.

29. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Alphamine's on my to do list, never tried it.
    missing out brotha. honestly that supplement makes me feel the best i've ever felt mentally.

30. anyone here playing with dosage?
    im still doing the 3x twice daily routine but want to make that 3 times a day which would be 9 pills

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 11:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18