Microdrol on Sale! Only $25.00!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subject line says it all. Use the following coupon code at checkout (copy/paste). Limit one per customer:

Mi32#Drol

Only available at the Bradley Asgard Store

Microdrol™
(2α-17-α-dimethyl-5-α-androst-3-one)
1% Atomized Solution

FOR ORAL USE ONLY
Description: Microdrol (2α-17-α-dimethyl-5-α-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution contains 5mg per 2ml of 2α-17-α-dimethyl-5-α-androst-3-one (a.k.a. Methasterone) atomized in food-grade oral penetrating agents. The atomizing of Methasterone reduces this powerfull anabolic to its smallest particle size, while the food-grade penetrating agents allow for fast easy oral delivery. Just like similar molecules, Methasterone has a half life. When taken in a solid dose form, you rely on the body to break the tablet or capsule down and then the molecule, resulting in delayed delivery, and depending on the excipient load and chemistry, possibly poor or no delivery. The typical results from a capsule or tableted product is only about 20% of the molecule being delivered in the fist hour. And with the molecule only possessing a half life of 6-10 hours, in order to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule from a solid dose, you must take 10-20 mg (2-4 mg the first hour) 2-3 times a day. However, with Microdrol (1% Atomized Methasterone Solution) in its atomic state, the FULL DOSE of 5mg can be delivered within 1 hour (as compared to 2-4 hours with solid doses), reaching peak blood plasma levels sooner.​

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I just tried to order and the site doesn't allow me to pick a shipping method

This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us.
but there is only 1 shipping method to pick.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn I hope I don't miss out on this...that damn shipping problem...

jeremiah0079

Awards
Just tried the code and it said it was not valid, so what's the deal? Is it over already?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great Deal i will be picking some up.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
So when's the shipping problem gonna be fixed.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
waiting for the bug to be worked out then ordering!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
real good deal fellas

NateSVT

Awards
The code didn't work for me either but as soon as it's fixed I'll be buying a bottle!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Went through the checkout process up until the order review. Couldn't find a place to enter the code. If I put it in the "gift certificate" box, I get a $25 discount instead of the microdrol for $25.

NateSVT

Awards
Yeah I just logged in and it still doesn't work.

"Coupon code "Mi32#Drol" is not valid."

I'd like to order this soon.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Just tried it myself and nothing.

Hey Royd!! whats up with this bro.

gymrat0706

Awards
im interested in buying a bottle or two. Either the website is still being worked on or it still has glitches

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
How long would a bottle of this keep for? I'm not ready for anything synthetic yet, but at the price I'd love to get some to use down the road.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It should last for about 2 years at least, damn this sucks can't get the order in! Royd whats the deal?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Appealing to me, but I am a bit unclear about this:

Serving Size and Directions: It is important to frequently administer MICRODROL to stabilize blood concentrations of the active. This can be accomplished by using 1-2ml serving of MICRODROL twice (2) daily. Keep dosages 8 hours apart. Most importantly, take at same time every day. There is no need to increase the dose. Over the 8 weeks the blood plasma levels will slowly build due to a accumulation effect. We do not recommend exceeding 2ml in a single dose and do not take more than 4ml total in a 24-hour period.
Is this suggesting an 8 week cycle?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Rather long for a SD/Methasteron cycle, no? Atleast compared to other clones. I'm not understanding this, maybe I missed reading something?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
You can order it now but it doesn't come out to 25.00 with the code. The code only took 25 off of the price which is 59.xx

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Where the Rep's at?

Well that's great we can order it now butt!!!

I want this deal........... Microdrol on Sale! Only $25.00!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject line says it all. Use the following coupon code at checkout (copy/paste). Limit one per customer:

Mi32#Drol

If the deal's expired than fine I can handle that. But know one has said jack about it so WTF.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's over so I'm hoping it's just another little glitch.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking this finished off with some epi sounds nice.

Hope the code starts working for yall.

NateSVT

Awards
Eight weeks??? Why is would we run this for 8 weeks? Does that mean we need 2 bottles of it? Every other superdrol product is 3-4 weeks.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
So this what I get and I'm sure everyone else is getting when they enter the code "Mi32#Drol"

Grand Total $45.91
Subtotal $59.99
Discount (Mi32#Drol) -$25.00
Shipping & Handling (United Parcel Service - Ground) $10.92

Thats not what the add seemed to say.......

Microdrol on Sale! Only $25.00!!!!!

:wtf1:

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
So this what I get and I'm sure everyone else is getting when they enter the code "Mi32#Drol"

Grand Total $45.91
Subtotal $59.99

Thats what I got

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Grand Total $45.91
Subtotal $59.99

I didnt even get that :( I didn't get a discount

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
The reps need to handle this situation before the B.S. flag get's raised

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
That's what I got last night and that shipping is crazy for one little bottle.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Yeah $10 is pretty steep but what's it matter when half the people can't order it anyway.

I doubt they really need are cash but damn when you advertise on this site you better come correct.

When Nutra has issues like this they handle it swiftly and with some kind of tact.

We haven't gotten word one from a rep for atleast a day on what the hell is going on.

Maybe I'm just being impatient?????????

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I'm still curious about the recommended 8 weeks on a superdrol/methasteron clone.

innergy

Awards
Agree with Harry. An eight week superdrol cycle??????

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
yeah 8wks seems a lil long but i want this deal! wheres the help yo?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys I'm still dealing with the website issues. PLEASE hold off until this is fixed. Trust me we will fix this...

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal!!!
just let us know when it's good to go then thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In regards to the 8 week recommendation we just believe in longer lower dosed cycles for better results. We obviously want to optimize your cycle. The dosing recommendations are much lower then your typical encapsulated methasterone product. Of course it's always up to the user how they actually decide to dose/cycle the product.