Tribulyze - Protodioscin based Testosterone Booster.

baxmax

Awards
Hello,

This is Max, from Boldanic.

We've released the new product : Tribulyze.
What? Another Tribulus? No! It's Tribulyze, one of a few products on the market in this category that contains verified % of Protodioscin.
Tribulyze contains MIN 40% of protodioscin. The current batch 8745 (MFG 08/17) contains 43% of Protodioscin.
A bit more info on what Tribulyze is :
https://boldanic.com/#/productInfo.php?****555
https://boldanic.com/forum/forum/main-forum (The COA is posted here)

amazon_tribulyze_front (1).png

tribulyze_1_in (1).png

tribulyze_2_in.png

tribulyze_3_in.png

amazon_tribulyze_back_1 (1).png

baxmax

Awards
Some of you may ask how it compares to Sopharma's Tribulus. There's may be a few % difference in Protodioscin between the two. But with Tribulyze you get 66% more of the product, at a cheaper price.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Where is the actual product label?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I can bet pretty much there are no other Tribulus products (except Tribosten) that contain 40%+ protodioscin.

If you find me one with even 20% protodioscin then I will personaly send you or other something nice!
Finding a product which claims the % of protodioscin is not enough. A lab report is what I want !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool stuff :)

I need to admit, your Trib is really good. Massive boners ++. I like that :D
music to my ears...I've got 2 bottles coming!!!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
And I can bet pretty much there are no other Tribulus products (except Tribosten) that contain 40%+ protodioscin.

If you find me one with even 20% protodioscin then I will personaly send you or other something nice!
Finding a product which claims the % of protodioscin is not enough. A lab report is what I want !
I´m intrigued to get some Tribulyze. Buy 2 Tribulyze and get 2 Exobul is a nice deal as well.

Danes, how long time did shipping take to Norway? No problem with customs?

Did you get any information from Bulgaria regarding Vemoherbs Tribulus? They claim up to 60% protodioscin.

baxmax, any thoughts on selling Tribulyze in bulk powder as Vemoherb? If it would be cheaper I think some customers would buy it. I tried Vemoherbs powder Tribulus, it does not taste that bad. Just very sticky. But the price was lower then the caps and I could dose up to 1-5, 1.8g/ED without being to expensive.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I´m intrigued to get some Tribulyze. Buy 2 Tribulyze and get 2 Exobul is a nice deal as well.

Danes, how long time did shipping take to Norway? No problem with customs?

Did you get any information from Bulgaria regarding Vemoherbs Tribulus? They claim up to 60% protodioscin.

baxmax, any thoughts on selling Tribulyze in bulk powder as Vemoherb? If it would be cheaper I think some customers would buy it. I tried Vemoherbs powder Tribulus, it does not taste that bad. Just very sticky. But the price was lower then the caps and I could dose up to 1-5, 1.8g/ED without being to expensive.
It should take just 1 week. Should not be any trouble with customs :)

I personaly doubt Vemoherb is 60% protodioscin.tribulus rich of Protodioscin is sticky. Vemoherb is not :)

baxmax

Awards
Pec.Major,

It won't be sold as a bulk powder. Due to oxidation, the powder will turn into a "stone" and the taste is not good at all.
As an example, on the photo is pure Trib extract used in Tribulyze, no fillers, it was a small trial batch we capsulated.
rsz_20171024_011800.jpg

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pec.Major,

It won't be sold as a bulk powder. Due to oxidation, the powder will turn into a "stone" and the taste is not good at all.
I can definitely confirm this!
The powder in tribulyze caps is just like stone :)tried to break one :)

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
baxmax hey any benefit for taking this at 28?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did you go for Tribulus terrestris instead maybe Tribulus alatus.
Some interesting reading: http://www.ergo-log.com/tribulusalatus.html

I also been taking Tribulus Alatus from Tonova (sorry to mention competitors) just to try out.
I'm very interested in these plan anabolics hence been doing product comparison and thinking of ideas.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did you go for Tribulus terrestris instead maybe Tribulus alatus.
Some interesting reading: http://www.ergo-log.com/tribulusalatus.html

I also been taking Tribulus Alatus from Tonova (sorry to mention competitors) just to try out.
I'm very interested in these plan anabolics hence been doing product comparison and thinking of ideas.
Actually tribulus Terrestris has plenty of studies proving Tribulus/Protodioscin actually increase LH-and Testosterone in humans. Even a study from 80s show Tribulus to be potent LH booster. No wonder why pharma company such as Sopharma (who.makes plenty of medicines) still sell Tribulus (standardized for 40+% protodioscin).

We dont know how much Prododioscin it is in those Tribulus Alatus either.

I have low T production due to many years with obstructive sleep apnea..after surgeries, I am.good now but my T levels are still suppressed. Clomid did nothing for me. Did not increased libido, testosterone .nothing.(prescribed by my Endo)

I have been 35 days on Tribulyze (10 caps daily) and I need to admit my libido, sexdrive and mood is amazing. Next week I will do bloodwork so I am excited to see if it does anything to my T levels.

Anyway, those studies are new:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29172782
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28677770

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran 2 bottles each of tribulyze and exubol and had great results, highly recommend!!!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats all good, Im not saying anything against, just trying figure out differences