Exubol 200 (The highest dosed 2Rkesol on the market)

  1. Exubol 200 (The highest dosed 2Rkesol on the market)


    Hey guys,

    200 mg version of Exubol is now in stock

    This is the highest dosed STANDARDIZED Ajuga Turkestanica on the market : 200 mg/cap.

    We started selling it on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VXJRB1/)
    it'll be on boldanic.com - next week.

    Intl customers will be able to purchase it on ebay.

    It's sold for $32 on Amazon right now (seller fulfilled, Amazon Prime will be different)
    We expect it to be sold for $35/bottle on our website ad $95 for 3 bottles.

    Name:  61OQ3YDJhDL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  114.8 KB
    Name:  71fhbj8alAL._SX522_.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  33.2 KB

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    Name:  Letter ICPS.JPG
Views: 281
Size:  159.6 KB

    Name:  PicICPS.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  328.9 KB
    Name:  PicICPS2.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  341.7 KB
    Me, as a huge fan of ecdysteroids, those pictures makes me happy!

    Thank you for bringing to us quality!

  3. Great news. Will definitely order once it is available for international customers on eBay

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Great news. Will definitely order once it is available for international customers on eBay
    Definitely great news!
    ICPS Ajuga turkestanica extract contains 10% turkesterone + 10% ecdysterone + 10% Ajugasterone with Cyasterone.
    •   
       


  5. This totally clears up any confusion once and for all around who gets raws from ICPS to produce REAL turkesterone.

    Boldanic is the only company worldwide getting raws from ICPS.
    Fantastic news!
    Well done Max!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    This totally clears up any confusion once and for all around who gets raws from ICPS to produce REAL turkesterone.

    Boldanic is the only company worldwide getting raws from ICPS.
    Fantastic news!
    Well done Max!
    It is ! This really made me happy

  7. @Danes how much per day would you take? 1g or 2g?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    @Danes how much per day would you take? 1g or 2g?
    1g is not a bad dose at all but I personalt would go for 2g.

  9. Any love for Amazon Prime members?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    It is ! This really made me happy
    Idk why but feel like that also made you get a chubby?!? Am I wrong?!?

  11. @YamahaC76 Yup, gonna be available for Prime members soon.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @YamahaC76 Yup, gonna be available for Prime members soon.
    @baxmax , I'm totally new to this product, but why the change in dosage from 50mg per pill to 400mg!

  13. @YamahaC76, 50mg was a trial batch, we needed to gather some feedback etc. People didn't like the idea taking 20-40 tabs daily, we couldn't ship it intl., so we decided to produce 200mg/caps. BTW The very first supplement made with Ajuga is Eksumid, was dosed at 25mg/pill.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @YamahaC76, 50mg was a trial batch, we needed to gather some feedback etc. People didn't like the idea taking 20-40 tabs daily, we couldn't ship it intl., so we decided to produce 200mg/caps. BTW The very first supplement made with Ajuga is Eksumid, was dosed at 25mg/pill.
    @baxmax I appreciate the help! I couldn't have stumbled into this at a better time! I'm engaged for sure and am intrigued by both products!
    I figured it had to do with the pill count, I was reading on the official site about how many pills to take, so I like this change! I have a question, in the paperwork, it mentions a 5mg/kg figure. So for me, the anabolic properties would start at about 350mgs (70kg is my weight), making 400mg a perfect dose per pill I noticed on the ingredients everything is standardized to 10% (trukesterone etc.) So where does that fit into the anabolic equation on me meeting that macro? I am still trying to understand the manufacturing terminology.

  15. @YamahaC76, 200mg/cap, not 400 mg, 400mg is the suggested serving size, 2 caps per serving.

    With each capsule you get 60mg of phytoecdysteroids, I suggest to begin with 5 capsules/day. You can always adjust your dosage if needed.

    Also, you shouldn't take Exubol or Ecdynize after 5-6 PM and definitely don't take it before bed. Revise your total caffeine intake.
    Name:  Exu200.png
Views: 214
Size:  632.6 KB

  16. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @YamahaC76, 200mg/cap, not 400 mg, 400mg is the suggested serving size, 2 caps per serving.

    With each capsule you get 60mg of phytoecdysteroids, I suggest to begin with 5 capsules/day. You can always adjust your dosage if needed.

    Also, you shouldn't take Exubol or Ecdynize after 5-6 PM and definitely don't take it before bed. Revise your total caffeine intake.
    @baxmax okay, so that would be 300mg of the phytoecdysteroids total at 5 pills correct? Ill take the recommendation for sure. I take Mesomorph as a pre workout. How would you recommend dosage as not to interfere or cause issues from mesomorph? (such as too much of an increased heart rate) I do workout at 7pm. I appreciate the response. I haven't taken a product like this before.

    Can you briefly explain the differences between Exubol and ecdynize?

  17. @YamahaC76, Yes, 300mg.
    Exubol/Ecdynize may intensify the effects of caffeine or other stimulants. That's where you should do your own research.

    I can't really explain the differences between them two in a few words : different standardization (97% vs 10%/10%/10%) different plant source, but as per my experience, Ecdynize has a more pronounced stimulating effect on CNS.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Idk why but feel like that also made you get a chubby?!? Am I wrong?!?
    You are totaly right

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You are totaly right
    Hahaha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @YamahaC76, Yes, 300mg.
    Exubol/Ecdynize may intensify the effects of caffeine or other stimulants. That's where you should do your own research.

    I can't really explain the differences between them two in a few words : different standardization (97% vs 10%/10%/10%) different plant source, but as per my experience, Ecdynize has a more pronounced stimulating effect on CNS.
    Good explanation.

    I mean even Turkesterone and Ecdysterone have similar effects, they also have different effects.
    Personaly, I would definitely stack ecdynize with Exubol. (But its not needed)

    I always love extra ecdysterone

  21. Subbed for info
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The highest dose of Bold 200
    By liftin4fun in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 07:34 PM
  2. Changes in the mirror but not on the scale
    By Im Pretty Big in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:18 PM
  3. The 29 Healthiest Foods on the Planet
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:54 PM
  4. Is AM the only good board on the net?
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 08:07 PM
  5. The Senate Is Voting On The Prohormone Ban June 8th!!
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:12 PM
Log in
Log in