Exubol (2Rkesol) Ajuga Turkestanica

baxmax

Awards
Hey everybody,

My name is Max Levsky, I'm a manager of Boldanic (from Brooklyn NY)
We produce some great organic supplements. =)

Exubol : Ajuga Turkestanica extract "2Rkesol" (30% of phytocdysteroids : Turkesterone 10%, ecdysterone 10% and 10% of minor ecdysteroids incl iridoids) Imported from ICPS : Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances(Uzbekistan).

You heard of Ajuga Turkestanica and you heard of Turkesterone. Why we are different :

1) We've exclusive contract with ICPS on 2Rkesol. As of today, there're only 2 products produced with Ajuga Turk. extract from ICPS : Exubol and Eksumid(ICPS brand). So you don't have to guess if the one you're using is indeed from ICPS or not.
2) 1 tablet of Exubol contains 50mg of 2Rkesol, the next batch will be 200mg/pill. It's the highest dosed Ajuga Turk. supplement.
3) The best prices. Exubol 50 mg x 100 tab is $10/bottle if you order 6 bottles +.
4) Produced in US, in FDA registered facility.

[video]https://youtu.be/MkAtn_3O_M4[/video]

61bNI4Gux-L._SX522_.jpg

71XkwygypnL._SL1500_.jpg

Of course, we'll be doing supplement logs, promo's and lots of other fun stuff.

Boldanic

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everybody,

My name is Max Levsky, I'm a manager of Boldanic (from Brooklyn NY)
We produce some great organic supplements. =)

Exubol : Ajuga Turkestanica extract "2Rkesol" (30% of phytocdysteroids : Turkesterone 10%, ecdysterone 10% and 10% of minor ecdysteroids incl iridoids) Imported from ICPS : Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances(Uzbekistan).

You heard of Ajuga Turkestanica and you heard of Turkesterone. Why we are different :

1) We've exclusive contract with ICPS on 2Rkesol. As of today, there're only 2 products produced with Ajuga Turk. extract from ICPS : Exubol and Eksumid(ICPS brand). So you don't have to guess if the one you're using is indeed from ICPS or not.
You forgot to say at least 4 products.
Tonvara True Turk and Genetic Supplements GENESTRONE also contain ATE from ICPS

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah tonvara is the company I've heard about, based in uk

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Didn't know that,just checked them out. Pretty interesting profile with suma root and icariin.
What's your fave Danes between the two

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't know that,just checked them out. Pretty interesting profile with suma root and icariin.
What's your fave Danes between the two
I personaly would go with True Turk due to higher ATE dose

baxmax

Awards
Danes, I know you are a big fan of ATE, thanks for participating in this thread, people respect your opinion and so do I.
I didn't forgot to mention it, indeed there're 2 supplements are made with ATE from ICPS : Exubol (Boldanic) and Eksumid(ICPS).
Regarding these 2 companies. One of them stopped referring to ICPS after they've been contacted by ICPS, you won't find "ICPS" anywhere on their website right now. For the other one, it's just a matter of time, before they hear from ICPS as well.

baxmax

Awards
Our next batch is gonna be dosed higher, 200mg/tab. But, with the discounts we offer on 50mg right now ($10/100 tabs x 50mg) it's almost 50% cheaper ($48 vs $85 ) than Tonvara and we guarantee that you get legit ATE from ICPS. =)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our next batch is gonna be dosed higher, 200mg/tab. But, with the discounts we offer on 50mg right now ($10/100 tabs x 50mg) it's almost 50% cheaper ($48 vs $85 ) than Tonvara and we guarantee that you get legit ATE from ICPS. =)
Sounds good to me. I will run 2g after high dosed Tomatidine supplement

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, I know you are a big fan of ATE, thanks for participating in this thread, people respect your opinion and so do I.
I didn't forgot to mention it, indeed there're 2 supplements are made with ATE from ICPS : Exubol (Boldanic) and Eksumid(ICPS).
Regarding these 2 companies. One of them stopped referring to ICPS after they've been contacted by ICPS, you won't find "ICPS" anywhere on their website right now. For the other one, it's just a matter of time, before they hear from ICPS as well.
The reason Tonvara removed ICPS name from their site is :

As you will know ICPS are the only organisation that produce the genuine Ajuga Turkestanica extract but they now prefer to deal directly with larger companies than ours buying large quantities. So they have allowed selected companies in Uzbekistan to resell the genuine raw material in smaller quantities and it is one of those companies that we use. It costs us more but we prefer to regularly buy smaller amounts so that our finished product is always as fresh as possible.

You will see from our website information that, whilst it states that the product originates from Uzbekistan, we do not make any direct claim that it is sourced from ICPS. This is at their request as they now restrict official use of their name and associated information for trademark/copyright reasons, which we respect. We therefore no longer show up on the ICPS database, so when you contact them they would not have found our company.

baxmax

Awards
Danes, honestly, I don't really care how they explain that). If they get it indirectly from ICPS, good for them.
Boldanic can offer customers the best deals on Ajuga Turkestanica extract from ICPS.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, honestly, I don't really care how they explain that). If they get it indirectly from ICPS, good for them.
Boldanic can offer customers the best deals on Ajuga Turkestanica extract from ICPS.
Not me either but one thing is for sure. I dont trust anyone until I get the answer from ICPS. (Which will be soon)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Not me either but one thing is for sure. I dont trust anyone until I get the answer from ICPS. (Which will be soon)
Yes and post the answer here Danes so we can decide who to buy from ?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting info in this thread. I am a Tonvara Turkesterone believer and I learned some things already. One advantage of Tonvara was also that it is in Europe.

I would not mind to test your products (I also tried Genestrone, but pricewise I am not convinced, I had better RCE extracts at lower price).

Do you send your products from the US? Or is there a European warehouse. Since I had to pay high taxes on my last US order I am kind of reluctant to ordering from the US at the moment

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
What is C-11 hydroxylated turkesterone or is it just plain turk? That's the ingredient in exubol according to their website

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting info in this thread. I am a Tonvara Turkesterone believer and I learned some things already. One advantage of Tonvara was also that it is in Europe.

I would not mind to test your products (I also tried Genestrone, but pricewise I am not convinced, I had better RCE extracts at lower price).

Do you send your products from the US? Or is there a European warehouse. Since I had to pay high taxes on my last US order I am kind of reluctant to ordering from the US at the moment
Genestone and whole Genetic Supps is nothing than joke.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genestone and whole Genetic Supps is nothing than joke.
Ok, good to know. Genestrone was decent when double dosed, but just too pricey for this. I also tried their PA and didn't feel anything

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, good to know. Genestrone was decent when double dosed, but just too pricey for this. I also tried their PA and didn't feel anything
And I totaly understand why you felt nothing from their PA product because those scam companies make caps or tabs of Soy granules and saying its PA.(sure it contain PA but just few mg)

They never answered my questions regarding their supps

Sorry to the OP of this thread.
We should leave this thread about Exubol

baxmax

Awards
Sorry, we don't ship intl at this moment. When we get 200mg batch, it will be a lot easier to deal with intl shipping.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take 4 pills a day. 2 before your workout and 2 in the PM?

I ordered two bottles on amazon.

baxmax

Awards
Danes, gonna PM you.
jt75, should have it this week
I don't have the exact date yet, but ETA is next week.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Today is day 12 for me. I started on Friday 4/21/2017. Nothing to report yet. I have been doing 1200mgs=24 tabs (8 tabs 3 x a day). I am doing mine 10 minutes b4 breakfast lunch and dinner with 90 grams of protein.I did use Thermolife Ebol which had Turkesterone in it sourced from the ICPS. One thing of notice so far is sleep has improved.

The things I will be looking to post reviews on are:
Muscle Pump/Fullness
Improvement in endurance
Improvement in recovery
Strength gains
Sleep improvement

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is day 12 for me. I started on Friday 4/21/2017. Nothing to report yet. I have been doing 1200mgs=24 tabs (8 tabs 3 x a day). I am doing mine 10 minutes b4 breakfast lunch and dinner with 90 grams of protein.I did use Thermolife Ebol which had Turkesterone in it sourced from the ICPS. One thing of notice so far is sleep has improved.

The things I will be looking to post reviews on are:
Muscle Pump/Fullness
Improvement in endurance
Improvement in recovery
Strength gains
Sleep improvement
Its not fast kicking so be patient :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any news from ICPS?
I have good News to share With you guys.

Boldanic does actually buy RAWs from ICPS! I got email from ICPS .

Congrats to Boldanic! They are actually the only Company in US and Europe who gets their Raws from ICPS!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news.

So now waiting for the new 200mg batch