NPC Registration - Valid for how long? - AnabolicMinds.com

NPC Registration - Valid for how long?

  1. New Member
    avgBdybldr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    217

    NPC Registration - Valid for how long?


    hey guys/gals, just a general question here. when you register w/the npc, how long does that $80 registration last? a year?

    thanks

  2. Advanced Member
    Ripped1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    509

    The membership runs out dec 31st each year


    What shows are you looking to do avg

  3. Registered User
    Old Navy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    71
    Posts
    1,406
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1101

    Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    hey guys/gals, just a general question here. when you register w/the npc, how long does that $80 registration last? a year?

    thanks
    Yes, if you purchase it now, it expires on December 31, 2008

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    avgBdybldr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    217

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1 View Post
    The membership runs out dec 31st each year


    What shows are you looking to do avg
    my best friend and i are looking at doing our first show at the st. augistine, FL show on november 3.

  5. Advanced Member
    Ripped1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    509

    Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    my best friend and i are looking at doing our first show at the st. augistine, FL show on november 3.
    Ah you got plenty of time. Nothing like stepping on stage in perfect shape. Are you doing a 16 week prep?

    I find that always worked best. Remember those who put 100 percent dedication into it get the best placings. You can always tell who had dieted half ass

  6. New Member
    jonnyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    87

    When registering for a show, a lot say they have the NPC cards available there for 80$, does that mean you can register the of the show to be an NPC member instead of mailing it in ahead of time?

  7. New Member
    avgBdybldr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    217

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyp View Post
    When registering for a show, a lot say they have the NPC cards available there for 80$, does that mean you can register the of the show to be an NPC member instead of mailing it in ahead of time?
    good question.

  8. Advanced Member
    Ripped1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    509

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyp View Post
    When registering for a show, a lot say they have the NPC cards available there for 80$, does that mean you can register the of the show to be an NPC member instead of mailing it in ahead of time?
    That is correct.

  9. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    11091

    Yeah, I turned in my registration form and paid for my NPC card at weigh-ins the night before. They just mail it to you later.

  10. New Member
    jonnyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    87

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Yeah, I turned in my registration form and paid for my NPC card at weigh-ins the night before. They just mail it to you later.
    Awesome, just one less check to get lost in the mail

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ECA for how long...
    By bulldogz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 01:44 AM
  2. Clen with M1T. How much for how long?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 02:58 PM
  3. PCT for how long?
    By Wider is better in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 05:13 AM
  4. 7-keto + Green tea+ gugle for how long?
    By patrol in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2004, 06:26 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in