Studio pictures taken from OCB Midwest States

  1. Advanced Member
    Sporto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    436
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%

    Studio pictures taken from OCB Midwest States












    I was amazed...I thought the pictures came out really well!

    Sporto
    IFPA Professional Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    Scivation Sponsored Athlete

  2. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,126
    Rep Power
    497536
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The last one is CRAZY.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  3. Registered User
    Old Navy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    71
    Posts
    1,406
    Rep Power
    1103
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    The last one is CRAZY.
    Tommy:

    I agree. Your serrates shot is absolutely awesome. Your side chest is also a keeper.

    Nice work. Your conditioning was ON. Congratulations, Pro.

    I'm going to add these to my Friends of Old Navy Gallery on my web site, Friend.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Much respect!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    867
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Nice Job man!!
    Well deserved!
  6. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27398
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow. If it were not for my intrinsic heterosexuality ...
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  7. Advanced Member
    Sporto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    436
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Navy View Post
    Tommy:

    I agree. Your serrates shot is absolutely awesome. Your side chest is also a keeper.

    Nice work. Your conditioning was ON. Congratulations, Pro.

    I'm going to add these to my Friends of Old Navy Gallery on my web site, Friend.
    Thanks Scott! I was really surprised they turned out as well as they did...the lighting and background really captured everything quite well.

    How's your offseason going thus far?

    Sporto
    IFPA Professional Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    Scivation Sponsored Athlete
  8. Registered User
    Old Navy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    71
    Posts
    1,406
    Rep Power
    1103
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sporto View Post
    Thanks Scott! I was really surprised they turned out as well as they did...the lighting and background really captured everything quite well.

    How's your offseason going thus far?

    Sporto
    Tommy: Thanks for asking. It's going great. I'm +13 pounds and still showing a lot a vasculaity. I'm lifting heavy and often. I'm having fun getting ready for my next show in June. I posted your photos in a new thread on the OCB web site. Check out the comments.

    Regards, Scott
  9. Advanced Member
    Sporto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    436
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Navy View Post
    Tommy: Thanks for asking. It's going great. I'm +13 pounds and still showing a lot a vasculaity. I'm lifting heavy and often. I'm having fun getting ready for my next show in June. I posted your photos in a new thread on the OCB web site. Check out the comments.

    Regards, Scott
    Oh wow...I'll check them out now!

    That's what it's all about...liftin heavy and often. I'm glad to hear about the vacularity! I'm experiencing the same thing by slowly raising calories and loving it. Let me know if you hit a road block and need any help!

    Sporto
    IFPA Professional Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    Scivation Sponsored Athlete
  10. Registered User
    Old Navy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    71
    Posts
    1,406
    Rep Power
    1103
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sporto View Post
    Oh wow...I'll check them out now!

    That's what it's all about...liftin heavy and often. I'm glad to hear about the vacularity! I'm experiencing the same thing by slowly raising calories and loving it. Let me know if you hit a road block and need any help!

    Sporto
    Will do, Warrior. We two UPS Labs Sponsored Athletes need to stick together and help each other.

    Old Navy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 400+ kids taken from polygamist compound
    By EasyEJL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:59 PM
  2. whe should measurements be taken from?
    By warren in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 03:41 PM
  3. 2007 OCB Midwest States ~ November 17th
    By Sporto in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 08:43 PM
  4. blood taken from application area
    By ItsHectic in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 02:47 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 11:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in