2 Days Out ~ 2 Back Poses

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established

I'll save the insane vascularity I have in the front for the show :) I still have a little tweaking to do on my rear posing because sometimes my glutes show the striations, and sometimes they don't depending on the way my feet/legs are positioned. That, and I took pictures in a new place and the lighting wasn't the best. But still, they've come a long way and I couldn't be happier with my progress :)

I'm more excited than I could ever explain in words at this point!

Sporto

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome work! You're definitely gonna be ready. That rear lat spread makes your waist look tiny.

Good luck at the show!

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work! You're definitely gonna be ready. That rear lat spread makes your waist look tiny.

Good luck at the show!
Thanks rpen!

It is pretty tiny...it measured 27" last night lol.

Sporto

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Simply awesome! Good luck with the show.. Make sure to post plenty of pics!!

Are you going to be following a typical carb deplete/load for the show?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pics arent working for me here at work but based on your avatar... You are looking like 1st place, vascularity looks top notch! what is your BF % right now?

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Simply awesome! Good luck with the show.. Make sure to post plenty of pics!!

Are you going to be following a typical carb deplete/load for the show?
Define "typical" lol

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
pics arent working for me here at work but based on your avatar... You are looking like 1st place, vascularity looks top notch! what is your BF % right now?
No clue...I don't bother with those. The judges never ask me what my BF% is because it really doesn't mean anything. I can claim to be any BF% I want since there is no real accurate way to measure it other than dissection. The only time I use BF% numbers is when I am measuring the change. But when I do, I never focus on the number that whatever method I choose spits out at me...because it's meaningless. The key is to be consistent in how you are measuring it and track the change so it can take into account the % of error that comes along with it. Then the BF% number actually has some value that you can utilize.

So, other than StriatedGlutes%...I dunno :)

Sporto

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang yo ur lookin insane....good luck at the comp

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great man and that tree is really showing in your back. Good luck in your show.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Define "typical" lol

Sporto
lol.. i guess nothing you are doing is too "typical" how about i rephrase it "what is your week coming into the show looking like carb wise"

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
lol.. i guess nothing you are doing is too "typical" how about i rephrase it "what is your week coming into the show looking like carb wise"
I was leading you into that lol

Nothing I do is from the standard cookie-cutter advice most contest prep gurus will spit out to their clients. But then again, that's why I look the way I do, and 90% of the guys I compete against that follow that nonsense come "holding water" or whatever excuse they come up with.

I outline every detail in my journal of exactly what I do every day...even during peak week :) It's in the Workout Logs section...

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
With how low your lats attach your waist looks extremely tiny. That 2nd pic, to me.... defines v-taper.

You look excellent and here is some positive energy for 1st place!

Old Navy

Old Navy

Awards
  • Established
I see a Pro Card in you wallet after tonight. Go for it, Tommy.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
man you look great - good upper and lower back definition!! Great job.

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
Mate, you look dry as a bone as well as ready to win another comp!

It's good that you don't follow 'the herd' in terms of contest prep methodology, since if you eat, train & prepare like everyone, you'll look like everyone, right?

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Grats on the win man. You made that one easy for the judges. Scillio.. or however you spell it had lots of mass up top but no cuts in his legs, he looked slightly retarded always doing the most muscular pose for the camera back stage lol.

what qualifications does Layne Norton's wife have to be a judge? never new she was even into BB. I'm suprised they let her judge considering she is his wife. I'm sure she is not biased but you'd figure they wouldn't take the chance.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow...thanks for the comments guys! I just got back to this thread since the last time I came into this section (been sticking mostly to the Scivation and USP Labs forums on here), and saw some new comments since the show, so I appreciate that! The show went well. I ended up winning the overall and the pro card :) So it was a victory all the way through. Here are some pics taken in between prejudging and finals at the contest:

Sporto

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Sporto,

What's your height and weight in those pictures?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Really shredded. Although for some reason your back looks a bit more ripped in the first pic, you look simply awesome.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Really shredded. Although for some reason your back looks a bit more ripped in the first pic, you look simply awesome.
Yea, it appears that way...could be lighting though..

Here's a picture from on stage:

Sporto

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look amazing bro! Congrats on the Pro Card you def deserve it my man!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
you had some nice lines in your lower back

Nice job