New Grunt Adventures in color and 2D!!!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Allright, children and grown-ups, time for us to take the Grunt from a puny 215 lbs and turn him into an icon of shredded, massive power! Yeah, that's what I'm talking about here!

About the color and 2D thing, well, the smarter of you have figured that I will be documenting said adventures with digital, high resolution pictures.

Here is a general outline of the Adventure plan:

November and December 2007: Bulk, hard. Bulk cycle.

January to mid-February 2008: Maintain, cruise.

Mid-February 2008 to Mid-April 2008: Recomp or cut, depending on bf%.

Mid-April to June 29, 2008: Precontest run to June 29 or, if I am not quite ready then, the November 2008 competition, where I will dominate, annihilate and basically rule the day.

Now, I can either do the June 29 show, which can qualify me for the Provincial championship on July 5, which can qualify me for the Nationals on Sept. 7. Now June 29 is pretty early on, my initial plan was aiming for a competition in November 2008, which may well end up being what I will do anyway. That would only qualify me for another show in June 2009 though, but by that time, if everything goes well, I should be at a very good level of development, possibly enough to make my goal of turning pro a reality right then.

So what do you experienced competitors think, take my time before doing my first competition, or aim for an early show and then try to improve between them? Bear in mind I am already 40, so I don't have that much time ahead of me for turning pro and then doing some damage before I get old... :eek:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Painfully simple, brutal bulking plan:

Week 1: Test prop 700mg, Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Dbol 40mg ED
Week 2: Test prop 700mg, Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Dbol 60mg ED
Week 3: Test prop 350mg, Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Dbol 80mg ED
Week 4: Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg
Week 5: Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg
Week 6: Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Superdrol 20-30mg ED
Week 7: Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Superdrol 20-40mg ED
Week 8: Test Cyp 700mg, NPP 700mg, Superdrol 30-40mg ED

Then, cruise with about 350mg test/week.

Food: Well I am going to be eating pretty much all I can, really. This is the FIRST TIME that I bulk using anabolic steroids, believe it or not. I plan on making the most of it. Right now, with just 2 meals in me, I am at 3,400 calories and am still hungry, so you guessed it, eating enough should NOT be a problem for me.

I plan on Lifting 3on/1off, body split in 5 bodyparts but training chest twice a week as it is my glaring weak point. Cardio will be done at LEAST 3 times a week, 30 minutes at medium intensity prior to lifting. Abs will be trained 3 times a week at least also, and glutes specifically twice a week at least too, since they are my other glaring weak spot. Don't ask, I have big quads - for me at least. ;)

I had originally planned on using GH, 10iu 3x per week with 10iu slin, but this is not happening due to my financial situation taking a turn for the worse and GH prices and availability moving resolutely towards the unattainable to me. Even IGF and MGF are put in doubt at this point.

All is not lost though, as the GH 10x3 might find its way into this cycle or at least possibly the ensuing cruise, which would still make things quite a bit better.

Your thoughts and comments, my dear friends, are more than welcome.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I think your bulk is too short. IMHO you should plan for the later contest and run a nice solid cycle for at least double the length of time you had planned. I don't know why but longer cycles seem to solidify gains.

Secondly during your long bulk you should run mini insulin cycles. Yes it is too bad you can't get the HGH to run w/ the slin.

At any rate my primary suggestion is a longer mass building cycle designed to achieve a new setpoint that will hold that new mass.

Just my 2 cents bro.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
OK so obviously I am done with my bulk. To recap, I finished my cut at 195lbs really flat, and I rebounded to about 205 equally ripped but with good fullness a couple weeks later.

I now weigh 240, a 35lb gain in my short 8-week bulk. Yes, it was pretty all-out.

I didn't have access to EQ at the time so it was simple test + NPP + Dbol and a superdrol finisher, which I *LOVED*. I now officially hate dbol. Wrecks my appetite AND energy levels. Why and how some people report feeling great while on it, I don't know. I'll stick to superdrol and anavar, thanks.

Anyway, here are the pics of a fully bulked-up Grunt76:

Attachments

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hello, anyone here?

Anyway, I am 10 months out, no panic.

I'm thinking of doing a gentle cut, then a lean bulk, then a bit of recomp, then cut/contest prep. Competition is in November, which will give me time.

Any comments would be appreciated though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin massive bro. Id think a gentle cut would be good but then again i like the thought of a recomp as well. Im in here so keep updating broseph!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
You put on some good size. Your back is thicker and wider...you should be able to cut that up nicely.

Actually you are thicker and denser everywhere bro, so great job on your bulk. Looks like you even brought up those hamstrings.

I like your plan as you laid it out for the next 10 months. A gentle cut will let you see where you are at and it will prime your body for new growth for the lean bulk to follow.

So far so good bro...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lookin damn wide there Grunt! your one large guy, and 35lbsin 8 weeks is just superb! looks like you did it with very little fat gain as well. good luck on continuing your preperations, ill be lookin forward to your updates brother.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Who is this Grunt? :)

Lookin large friend, break a leg ... er ... perhaps "don't break anything" would be more appropriate. :D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Ah, my long lost brothers finally see my thread!

Thanks for checking in my friends. I'll make sure to update at every new level of this adventure... ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Grunt.

I was just thinking about you the other day I thought you died lol

GREAT job ya big BRUTE! :)

CROWLER

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Grunt.

I was just thinking about you the other day I thought you died lol

GREAT job ya big BRUTE! :)

CROWLER
Thanks buddy! :)

It feels good to have old buddys checking in! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, my long lost brothers finally see my thread!

Thanks for checking in my friends. I'll make sure to update at every new level of this adventure... ;)

Sounds good broseph!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL this brings me back to things like my old TRN log.... crazy times.

Are you still at IBE often Grunt?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
LOL this brings me back to things like my old TRN log.... crazy times.

Are you still at IBE often Grunt?
Yeah I still mod there, so I'm there pretty much every day. I'm here too, but there are just so many damn threads going on, I'm unable to click "new posts"... 1208 since yesterday, I'll read'em yeah, right...

This board has gotten too big for me I think. Although I have grown too... :p

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I still mod there, so I'm there pretty much every day. I'm here too, but there are just so many damn threads going on, I'm unable to click "new posts"... 1208 since yesterday, I'll read'em yeah, right...

This board has gotten too big for me I think. Although I have grown too... :p
well shoot brother at least roll over to my log and pay a vist... bout to update legs day. Im, dare I say it, runnin natty.... up till about 2 days ago and then its still a very mild SDNG. its all good though got a killer cycle planned a couple months from now that i hope will push the pooper over the 200lb mark for good.

If you wanna check it out heres the link, was outta the loop for 6 months and only been back about 1 so im behind but getting back in quick, i love muscle memory.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83123-poops-drive-recomp.html

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im here bro, props to you for making the choice to compete...maybe i will to, one day.

im here for the duration.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Looking big, shoulders/quads are huge bro.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Grunt, lookin great!

Best of luck with the prep ............also Im painfully jealous of the 30lb jump from your bulk! :D Ill be stoppin in to see how youre doin!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyy thanks for checking in you guys! :)

There are just soooo many threads on this board now, it's hard to know where my bro's are hanging out... Do you guys have any log or cycle threads that you update once in a while that I should check into? Post up! :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Nice work Grunt Brotha!

Put on some nice size, TIME TO SHRED IT NOW!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dayyyyyyyyyuuummmmmmm :D I guess I can officially say " Hello there big boy" :D

Hope you are doing well, I have looked for you cuz you been quiet, so its not me thats missing ;)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
how did you manage another job to pay for your supplements and food bill? 35 pounds is huge in 8 weeks esp since youve really added inches in alot of right places.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Grunt-

What is your cut layout going to look like ? How much muscle do you 'realistically' think you'll be able to keep with the cut ?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt-

What is your cut layout going to look like ? How much muscle do you 'realistically' think you'll be able to keep with the cut ?
I'm keeping ALL of it.

Right now I am cruising on 250mg test E3D, which is about 550mg a week. After my 6 weeks cruise I will do a gentle cut/recomp cycle. Basically alternating dieting for 2 weeks then eating maintenance for 2 weeks, with lotsa cardio and AAS and of course a C-L-E-A-N diet. The goal of this will not be to get mega-ripped, as the competition is only in november 2008. Rather the goal is to shed a small amount of fat, like 15lbs, while keeping all the muscle.

15lbs of bf removed will put me where my physique is clean but not ripped. From then on, it will be recomping for a few months before going into contest preparation. Since I recomp well, especially when adding in peptides, I may be able to add 10lbs of muscle while shedding substantially all my remaining visible bodyfat, and going into contest prep with some very good definition. And size.

As I said, I am now 240lbs. My goal is to compete at 224 at weigh-in, maybe 235 on stage.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What competition is this going to be ?
LOL it's a lower-rung amateur comp for 1st-timers on stage only...

It is called the Pro-Gym Espoir Québec. If I am in anything close to real contest shape, I will obviously annihilate everything on stage. I think in 2007 the largest guy was 6'2" and 205 lbs...

I'm waiting until 2009 for the real stuff. This will be more like a final dry-run prior to entering my regionals and hopefully qualifiying for the Canadian Nationals in 2009.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL it's a lower-rung amateur comp for 1st-timers on stage only...

It is called the Pro-Gym Espoir Québec. If I am in anything close to real contest shape, I will obviously annihilate everything on stage. I think in 2007 the largest guy was 6'2" and 205 lbs...

I'm waiting until 2009 for the real stuff. This will be more like a final dry-run prior to entering my regionals and hopefully qualifiying for the Canadian Nationals in 2009.
WOOT! tear it up Grunt brotha!

I will eventually get into this when im round the 220 range sherdded... not a huge goal for me but why not show off my progress once i get up there? thats still a couple years away i think, hoping for 200 sub 10% by this august though :head:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, that's the ticket: just keep growing year after year... I been doing this for 17 years OMG...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck grunt. Looking swole brother!

redvision

redvision

Awards
Lookin really massive bro!!! Awesome progress, wish you the best for the comp!! :)

Red

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
nice job. added some good mass but doesn't look like the BF% jumped too high.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
nice job. added some good mass but doesn't look like the BF% jumped too high.
Thanks for checking in! What you been up to lately, got a log I can have a look at?

Love the sig, LOL!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in! What you been up to lately, got a log I can have a look at?

Love the sig, LOL!
I have been up to nothing as far as training. I have a bone spur in my shoulder causing a pretty severe impingement on my rotator cuff so I have been laying off for the past 2 months. MRI showed no tear as of yet so I the Dr gave his blessing to start training again. Just getting back into the flow of things.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Dayyyyyyyyyuuummmmmmm :D I guess I can officially say " Hello there big boy" :D

Hope you are doing well, I have looked for you cuz you been quiet, so its not me thats missing ;)
Hey hey! What you been up to, gurl? I guess I missed your post the first time... Glad to see you here, yo. :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been bodybuilding for ? Since I noticed this is your first competition ?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been bodybuilding for ? Since I noticed this is your first competition ?
Lifting for 17 years, remove I guess 2 years for extended layoffs due to injuries and stuff. 14 of those 17 were natural, until there was not an ounce of muscle to be gained naturally anymore. Hell I think I spent 3 years training and eating like a madman without improving before turning to enhancement. I'm hard-headed.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I have been up to nothing as far as training. I have a bone spur in my shoulder causing a pretty severe impingement on my rotator cuff so I have been laying off for the past 2 months. MRI showed no tear as of yet so I the Dr gave his blessing to start training again. Just getting back into the flow of things.
Damn that sucks bro, I guess I don't need to tell you to take every joint-support formula known to man?

Good luck with the comeback.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey hey! What you been up to, gurl? I guess I missed your post the first time... Glad to see you here, yo. :)

I need to talk to you via aim about something dude. Maybe Sunday is good ?? or else I can email ya. I know you have some recipe to eliminate stones right ?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I need to talk to you via aim about something dude. Maybe Sunday is good ?? or else I can email ya. I know you have some recipe to eliminate stones right ?
I am often on, babez. :)